Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 142 13.3%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 699 65.7%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you hate black people?
I don't hate anyone, but I don't like you and other evil, antichrist liars.

-------------------------------------​

@RomianeCuntDufus,

You're an evil, compulsive/pathological liar with a stupid screen name.

-------------------------------------​

Lazy @HumanHive ,

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will make a great president & vice-president team!

BIDEN - He won't inject you with bleach.jpg

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Adamska ,

How's The Apocalypse/Revelation treatin you? Just a 'coincidence'?

-----------------------------​

Not So @Sexy Senior Citizen ,

It's the Trump Flu. Do you recognize The Apocalypse/Revelation happenin?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not So @Sexy Senior Citizen ,

It's the Trump Flu. Do you recognize The Apocalypse/Revelation happenin?
What, I'm not so senior? I'm quite flattered you think that, sir.
As for the apocalypse, I'd like to point out several key components of the Biblical apocalypse are missing.
  1. First, there is no Temple in Jerusalem. Several times in the Bible, the Temple (the physical Temple, not the body of Christ) in Jerusalem is mentioned specifically in connection with an event known as the Abomination of Desolation, where, during the Apocaypse, the Temple is desecrated in such a horrific fashion that God recommends everyone in Jerusalem run for the hills and not look back (Matt. 24:15-21). The Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. by the Romans, and has yet to be rebuilt in the nearly 2,000 years since.
  2. Second, the Church (i.e., every Christian denomination that proclaims Jesus as their Lord and Savior) still exists and is still active. One key component before the Apocalypse is what Christians call "The Rapture," when Christ suddenly takes the Church to Heaven. Even if you say "Oh it's only for people who believe me" there may well be people who believe your horseshit who have yet to be taken to Heaven.
  3. Third, the Antichrist- the ultimate one- has yet to appear. The Bible confirms that there will be many antichrists (lowercase "a"), but the ultimate Antichrist (capital "A") will appear at the end. The Antichrist has yet to appear, but we know a little about him through the Bible. Trump is not the Antichrist because the Bible says the Antichrist will display miraculous powers (2 Thes. 2:9-12, Rev 13:13), will claim to be God and demand worship (2 Thes. 2:3-4), desecrate the Temple (Dan. 11:31, Matt. 24:15-21), and have no interest in women (Dan. 11:37); none of these match Trump.
Ball's in your court, Brad. This is not the Apocalypse, or anything resembling Revelation. Where's my seas turning into blood? Where are the demonic horsemen massacring 1/3 of humanity? This is a pretty poor Apocalypse if you ask me.
Also, it is not the Trump Flu. Trump had nothing to do with it. China did.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone requested my answer on https://www.quora.com/Is-the-world-...the-shadows/answer/Richard-Bradshaw-Watson-II ...

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the prophesied “666 1st Beast“/Antichrist. “Wounded yet lived“ - shot by a bullet that ricocheted off Limo 1/The Beast.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the “2nd Beast“/Antichrist.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet“.

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the “666 mark of the Beast“.

Donald Trump = “$ix hundred $ixty-$ix 666“ using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. He’s the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ. D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

The good news (gospel) is this means the Christ has returned; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . This has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation.

Yesterday (8/28/20), we saw the synchronism of Hurri. Laura striking Louisiana on the day of Donald Trump 666 giving his RNC speech from the White House. Was that a ’coincidence’ or a sign from GOD? There Are No Coincidences.

Last edited:

littlearmalite

SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTIN FREAKAAAAAAAAAY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone requested my answer on https://www.quora.com/Is-the-world-...the-shadows/answer/Richard-Bradshaw-Watson-II ...

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the prophesied “666 1st Beast“/Antichrist. “Wounded yet lived“ - shot by a bullet that ricocheted off Limo 1/The Beast.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was the “2nd Beast“/Antichrist.

Pope Benedict XVI was the “False Prophet“.

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the “666 mark of the Beast“.

Donald Trump = “$ix hundred $ixty-$ix 666“ using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51…Z74. He’s the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ.

The good news (gospel) is this means the Christ has returned; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . This has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation.

Yesterday (8/28/20), we saw the synchronism of Hurri. Laura striking Louisiana on the day of Donald Trump 666 giving his RNC speech from the White House. Was that a ’coincidence’ or a sign from GOD? There Are No Coincidences.

But the only city in Louisiana that suffered any severe damage, as far as I know, is Lake Charles. You'd think the apocalypse would be a bit more dramatic.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomianeCuntDufus,

You're an evil, compulsive/pathological liar with a stupid screen name.
You celebrate the death and suffering of others on a regular basis. Whenever any number, like the number of wounds sustained by a person or the number of people killed matches your numerological fetish, you get all tingly inside, rush to this place and let us know. Never have you had a warm word for the victims or expressed your sadness over the loss of life. You don't treat these people as human beings, they are mere numbers in your delusional world.
And all of this is easily verifiable, given your attitude whenever you post this stuff: Never a word of compassion, at best you gloat about the numbers matching your fetish. You are too far gone to understand, how utterly messed up that is.

St. Peter will have a few very stern words when he meets you at the pearly gates, you know.

Do you recognize what my Screen name references? I wonder what your thoughts on "Life of Brian" are.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@littlearmalite ,

COVID-19 is global as is the economic collapse. The US Govt is $3.7 trillion in debt. Are you aware of the locust problem? Fires in California. Record heat. 10% unemployment in US. Many black people killed by cops and vigilantes. lots of civil unrest. Explosion in Beirut.

Last edited:

littlearmalite

SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTIN FREAKAAAAAAAAAY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@littlearmalite ,

COVID-19 is global as is the economic collapse. The US Govt is $3.7 trillion in debt. Are you aware of the locust problem? Fires in California. Record heat. 10% unemployment in US. Many black people killed by cops and vigilantes. lots of civil unrest.
Why would a 'sign from god' only damage Lake Charles?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@littlearmalite ,

COVID-19 is global as is the economic collapse. The US Govt is $3.7 trillion in debt. Are you aware of the locust problem? Fires in California. Record heat. 10% unemployment in US. Many black people killed by cops and vigilantes. lots of civil unrest. Explosion in Beirut.
Admit it, you're salty the US isn't 4.7 Trillion in debt, just so you can jerk off to that number too.
And again: No warm words for the victims.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent this to http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact ...

Forward this to...

Kellyanne CONway - Trump Advisor

You're an evil, lying antichrist and disciple of Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist, therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/31/20 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won’t be reincarnated as human for 274,000 years with 27,400 years incommutable.

Note: You can repent, publicly apologize, do years of community service...

- Brad Watson, Miami - Christ II
GOD’s Judge of All Humanity

Syncronism: 14:48 Kellyanne FOX interview on CNN

--------------------------------------​

Why would a 'sign from god' only damage Lake Charles?
Hurri.74* Laura destroyed Lake(4) Charles(7).

*Synchronism: 8/31/20 15:09 1st lightning of the day.

----------------------------------------​

As for the apocalypse, I'd like to point out several key components of the Biblical apocalypse are missing.
  1. First, there is no Temple in Jerusalem.
Wrong, there's the Dome of the Rock, Jewish synagogues and Christian churches in Jerusalem.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wrong, there's the Dome of the Rock, Jewish synagogues and Christian churches in Jerusalem.
The Dome of the Rock is an ☪ Islamic ☪ mosque built about 600 years after the Romans destroyed the Jewish temple. It is in no way related to the Jewish temple. Additionally, while there are synagogues and churches in Jerusalem, they are distinct from the Temple mentioned in the Bible. The only physical remnant of the original Temple is the Wailing Wall, and even then it was not part of the original Temple; it was erected by Herod the Great in 19 BC, several decades before the Temple was destroyed by the Romans (and fulfilling the actual Christ's prophecy that not one stone would be left atop the other). Even if you were right, and the Dome is the Biblical Temple, there is no desecration occurring in the Dome, and the Church is still here.
If that is your only counter to my argument, it's a pretty poor one. I expect the reincarnated "Christ" to do better.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect the reincarnated "Christ" to do better.
This has been the Motto of this thread since page 1.
The reincarnated Christ would have to be kinder, more humble, more peaceful of mind and a lot smarter. But I think, Christ will forgive Bread, for he doesn't know any better. But he will get a bit of an earful for not taking his meds and treating his gf like crap.