Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 142 13.3%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 699 65.7%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday (9/1/20 15:15) while watching Neanderthal Apocalypse on History Channel, I tweaked Seal #1b which refers to Neanderthals. The Introduction of the "7 Seals" /theories starts with something that only I could write...

This Universe is like a jazz symphony led by a composer’s score & conductor.

Many cosmologists have used the analogy of the Universe being like a symphony while about 1/2 of them are atheists. None of these physicists are symphony musicians and they don't understand the strict determinism of a classical symphony and how that conflicts with quantum mechanics and chaos theory's apparent randomness. This Universe was created to use a great deal of improvization and we're participants and cocreators.

I got a pop-up notice from space.com 1st thing this morning with an article that beings with...

"A new sound has joined the symphony of the universe as we hear it."

Synchronism: 9/2/20 10:13 "I became the supreme judge of the German people" - Hitler character 1934 - The World Wars, A Rising Threat (S1/Ep2, 2014) HC

Attachments

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Introduction of the "7 Seals" /theories starts with something that only I could write...

This Universe is like a jazz symphony led by a composer’s score & conductor.
I agree, this is such poorly worded drivel, only you could come up with it and think it's profound.
Or, to put it into a format that you might actually grasp, this is what you sound like to normal people:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Personally I find jazz most interesting: the rhythms, the way the melodies are handled, the melodies themselves." - Maurice Ravel

p. 42, ‘The Cambridge Companion to Ravel. Cambridge Companions to Music‘, Mawer, Deborah; Cross, Jonathan, eds. 2000. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-64856-4.

Ravel (d 1937*) was reincarnated as Chick Corea (b 1941). Hence the early obsession of Chick writing ‘Spain‘ and other Spanish sounding Phrygian mode compositions and improvizations.

Cick Corea.jpg

*Synchronism: 8:06 "Michael Strahan‘s father died...he was born in 1937." - GMA, ABC

----------------------------------​

The Dome of the Rock is an ☪ Islamic ☪ mosque built about 600 years after the Romans destroyed the Jewish temple. It is in no way related to the Jewish temple.
Wrong. The Dome of the Rock was built on the Temple Mount on the site of the destroyed Herod's Temple.

-----------------------------------​

My gf and I thought that was hilarious!

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Scott Atlas - Trump Advisor

You're an evil, lying antichrist and disciple of Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist. You're culpable in the deaths of thousands of Americans, therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 9/5/20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won’t be reincarnated as human for 74,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publicly apologize, do years of community service, and petition this court for a retrial...

- Brad Watson, Miami - Christ II
GOD’s Judge of All Humanity

c.c. http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact , http://7seals.yuku.com

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Scott Atlas - Trump Advisor

You're an evil, lying antichrist and disciple of Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist. You're culpable in the deaths of thousands of Americans, therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 9/5/20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won’t be reincarnated as human for 74,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publicly apologize, do years of community service, and petition this court for a retrial...

- Brad Watson, Miami - Christ II
GOD’s Judge of All Humanity

c.c. http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact , http://7seals.yuku.com
Why do you take so much joy in wishing people "hellish circumstances" for their lives? How will they be able to repent in their next live? If this is how the universe punishes people, does that mean we should all treat those who were dealt a shitty hand when they were born with contempt? Given you regular delusions, I wouldn't be surprised, how about showing some compassion for those who suffer? Just just scoff at them.
Why do you hate people so much and why are you so gleeful when they suffer? You are a bad person.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomanesEuntDomus ,

Choke on these nuts74.
As usual, you have nothing to say to disarm these allegations.
You are a terrible person that celebrates the death and suffering of others and that looks down on those poor souls that have bad lives.

And you think you are not only a good guy, but rather the incarnation of Christ? He'd pity you, if he ever met you, won't happen though, since he's in heaven and with your attitude, well... let's just say you'll most likely not need a sweater in the afterlife.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ...he's in heaven and...you'll most likely not need a sweater in the afterlife.
Where's heaven? What's Christ been doing for 2,000 years? And hell has alot of fire?! You been reading Dante? You're still living in the 14th century.

Sad.
Dante Inferno.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
‘Coincidence‘ 9/11 - Seal #4: S=19 Theory

“At least 19 have been killed by the Western fires, Tropical Depression #19 is over South Florida, COVID-19, yesterday was the 19th Anniversary of 9/11“. - GMA, ABC 9/12/20 8:01

Yesterday, I found a small mistake in Seal #4: S=19 Theory and fixed it. I got a BIG synchronism of 19! 19 years to the day is the metonic cycle which the ancients discovered. It was possibly the 1st advanced scientific/astronomical discovery.
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Metonic_cycle

I first self-published the “7 Seals“ revealed as ‘Beyond Einstein Theories‘ in 1997 in a booklet 'There Are No Coincidences' (http://7seals.blogspot.com ). I promoted it for three years then put it on the shelf. After 9/11/01, there was a drumbeat to go to war with Saddam Hussein and Iraq although they had nothing to do with 9/11. I realized that the Evangelicals who had elected George Walker Bush (Jr.) were wanting to incorrectly fulfill the prophecy of the “destruction of Babylon“ from The Revelation 14, 16-18. (John of Patmos encoded Roma as Babylon.) I then realized that my booklet, if I tweaked it alot, was the prophesied “book/scroll sealed with 7 seals“ of Rev 5:1. I've been tweaking the title page for 19 years.

My producing this has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation which is not the 'end of the world' - it's the return of the Christ, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein reincarnated.

Yesterday afternoon, the electrical room here at the condo caught fire and five fire trucks and two police cars showed up. 1st time a fire broke out here.

19.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
‘Coincidence‘ 9/11 - Seal #4: S=19 Theory

“At least 19 have been killed by the Western fires, Tropical Depression #19 is over South Florida, COVID-19, yesterday was the 19th Anniversary of 9/11“. - GMA, ABC 9/12/20 8:01
Have you always celebrated the misery of others? Has that always given you this much joy and the feeling of power?

What were your feelings when 911 happened? Were you giddy to see the towers collapse and wonder how it ties into your numerology? Did you look for special numbers in the statistcis of victims?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Flintstones, Great Gazoo ’64 ’Coincidence’ 9.13.20

I was looking at Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) and thinking about how it should include Spock(64) & Gazoo(64) in ’64, but there wasn't room to add ’64 without changing something. It was in 1964 that Gene Roddenberry pitched Star Trek to studio executives and it premiered in ’66. It was also in ’64 that the writers of The Flintstones came up with adding an alien: Gazoo.

Spock=64=S19+P16+O15+C3+K11
Gazoo=64=G7+A1+Z26+O15+O15

It was then about 9:40, I was watching MeTV and an ad came on for The Flintstones at 10 am. That was a BIG synchronism! Then, The Flintstones, Great Gazoo (S6/Ep 7, 1965) came on (9.13.20 10:00) and The Stonefinger Caper (S6/Ep10, 1965) came on after that at 10:30 and it also featured Gazoo!!

That was a BIG sign from GOD!!! I shortened Einstein to AE and then added ’64.* See http://7seals.blogspot.com and/or the attachment.

*Synchronism: 11:21 “To fulfill a prophecy“ - Royal Rubble (S6/Ep13, 1965) ends with Bam-Bam playing drums.

Attachments

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
The Flintstones, Great Gazoo ’64 ’Coincidence’ 9.13.20

I was looking at Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) and thinking about how it should include Spock(64) & Gazoo(64) in ’64, but there wasn't room to add ’64 without changing something. It was in 1964 that Gene Roddenberry pitched Star Trek to studio executives and it premiered in ’66. It was also in ’64 that the writers of The Flintstones came up with adding an alien: Gazoo.

Spock=64=S19+P16+O15+C3+K11
Gazoo=64=G7+A1+Z26+O15+O15

It was then about 9:40, I was watching MeTV and an ad came on for The Flintstones at 10 am. That was a BIG synchronism! Then, The Flintstones, Great Gazoo (S6/Ep 7, 1965) came on (9.13.20 10:00) and The Stonefinger Caper (S6/Ep10, 1965) came on after that at 10:30 and it also featured Gazoo!!

That was a BIG sign from GOD!!! I shortened Einstein to AE and then added ’64.* See http://7seals.blogspot.com and/or the attachment.

*Synchronism: 11:21 “To fulfill a prophecy“ - Royal Rubble (S6/Ep13, 1965) ends with Bam-Bam playing drums.

Great Gazoo first appeared in 1965. You're objectively terrible at this, Brad. And you're getting worse.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Bread, you fond of Christian music?
Such a catchy tune, but the lyrics are what really makes this song stand out.

♫ They'll look high and they'll look low, ♫
♫ They'll look everywhere we go, ♫
♫ But when the sinners find us we won't hide. ♫
♫ They'll come loud and they'll come fast, ♫
♫ But we shoot first and we can last. ♫
♫ Keep your rifle by your side. ♫

♫ Singing, "Oh, Lord, this Earth was made for us." ♫
♫ Singing, "Oh, Lord, this sinful life just ain't enough." ♫
♫ So we'll take a stand, ♫
♫ Because we must protect our land. ♫
♫ Keep your rifle by your side. ♫

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory
Combining GOD, Ancient Religions, Cosmology, General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, Chaos Theory, & Biology

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang inflation/expansion of energy and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all baby universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. In the beginning”, the Planck density of the core of a SBH acts as a birth canal. Quantum bounce SBH-SWH seed transitions are quantum tunneling umbilical wormholes with energy-matter and data transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled and encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion self-similar offspring each with the same inherited physical laws (‘DNA’). The basic cause-and-effect circle of life cycle: birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth also explains infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes. - Seal #1a of the http://7seals.blogspot.com

This has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation which is NOT the ‘end of the world’ - it’s the return of the Christ and Albert Einstein reincarnated.

Last edited: