• "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK"

Skitzocow Brad WatsonJesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 30, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

1. Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

77 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

11 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

11 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

20 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

45 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

62 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

484 vote(s)
    68.2%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Richard Bradshaw Watson II
  1. nothing is a coincidence to you because you dont permit yourself to believe it.
    Do you have a job or career, Brad?
    where do you get income?

Keerakh

Keerakh So allein will ich nicht sein
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It is a coincidence. Your schizophrenia makes you see meaningful patterns where there are none.

How many movies have 47 in the title? I found 47 Ronin, Hitman: Agent 47, and 47 Meters Down. Let's assume I missed a bunch and say there's 10. How many movies exist total? IMDB alone has about 373,000 feature length movies. That means that movies with 47 in the title make up 0.003% of all movies on IMDB alone. I am comfortable saying that is a coincidence.

I just want to clarify: If 47 really is a magical number, wouldn't there be more than a minuscule amount of movies with it in the title?

• Like Like x 2
    #20582 Coconut Gun, Jun 17, 2017 at 1:32 PM
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 5:22 PM
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net
  3. Who wants to bet that he'll see the .003 and say "that's 7 minus 4 therefore I'm right"

• Winner Winner x 5
    Keerakh

Keerakh So allein will ich nicht sein
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. What coincidence? It's just a shitty name for a shitty movie. Deep Blue was better. Just because something has 4's and 7's in it doesn't mean they follow your bullshit Brad.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Yes, those are the three that I've heard of. Now compare that to the number of movie titles that include 45, 46, 48, and 49. If you want, you can increase your search to include 43, 44, 50, and 51. What are your results now?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    Brad Watson_Miami

Brad Watson_Miami Einstein, Lincoln, Franklin & Jesus reincarnated
    Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Starfleet General Order 7 prohibits any contact with the planet Talos IV on penalty of execution and this is the only death penalty in Starfleet.

Synchronism: 21:21, 21:35 "Their solar system has 11 planets with the 4th being M-class." - Star Trek, The Menagerie (S1/Ep11, 1966) on MeTV

Star Trek - The Menagerie.jpg Star Trek - The Cage (pilot).jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    #20586 Brad Watson_Miami, Jun 17, 2017 at 9:34 PM
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 10:07 PM
    Brad Watson_Miami

Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Death_penalty

Not hard to look up Star Trek information.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. 2 comes up the most. WELL FUCK BRAD NOW I LOOK STUPID IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS MAGIC TRICK

FUCK

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  9. According to IMDB, there's more movies with 45 in the title than movies with 47. Here's the list for 47. Note how it says 64 results. Now here's the list for 45. Note how it says 91 results.

47 also loses to 48. Although to be fair, it only loses by a few movies. 47 also loses to 44, but again it's only by a small margin. However, 50 completely destroys 47.

You asked me to check the popularity of the number 47 in movie titles against other numbers. I checked the popularity of the numbers you suggested, and 47 landed right in the middle of the group. I still see no reason to think that the number 47 has any sort of special powers.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net
  10. Our Local Group consists of 2 regular Galaxies and about 70 known dwarf galaxies. There's an estimate that our Local Group has several hundred dwarf galaxies, though. The Local Group is part of the Virgo Supercluster of Galaxies, which contains roughly between 100 and 200 of such groups. The Virgo Supercluster itself is part of the Laniakea Supercluster, which contains a whooping 100.000 regular Galaxies and several times more Dwarf Galaxies.
    The observable universe contains at least 2 trillion Galaxies.
    It's like comparing a spec of dust to the moon.

So yeah. One Galaxy is absolutely insignifcant in size and mass compared to the universe.

In case you forgot, you already announced that it's in Tau Ceti since that's the closest G-class star.
    However, there's 5 known planets orbiting Tau Ceti and neither fits any of your predictions for Nestor.

The mass of a Supermassive Black Hole is less than that of a galaxy, you know...

How about you name a few?

On a sidenote, if FOD=604 is equal to GOD=704, how come it shows up barely anywhere in your theories and is basically limited to Nestor's system... why, it's almost as if this was poorly thought out of something.
    I've mentioned in the past, there's a German theologist who wrote a text about how Satan wanted to abolish the 7th day of the week, since that day represents the perfection of God's creation and his presence on Earth.
    Since Nestor isDick Jr's version of CWCville, he's basically uncontested ruler there and they only have a 6 day week. Confirms that Dick Jr. is the Devil I'd say.

and
    What really slays me is how Dick Jr. will announce that this is somehow proof that people follow his silly claims, yet he has absolutely noone to back him up. Even Charles Manson had a bunch of goons loyal enough to do his killing, Dick Jr. doesn't even have a single disciple that would do as much as hold a door open for him.
    :story:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  11. I just wrote the following on http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...out-yet/ar-BBCQEj0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

A couple years ago at the 1st Round of the Cadillac World Golf Championship in Miami, I AM at the tee of the 7th Hole Par 4 470 yards watching Tiger Woods and GOD was telling me, "SHOUT 'Bobby Jones was reincarnated as Tiger!'" I told GOD, "I AM not going to do that. I AM not going to distract him in the midst of a very important tournament and I don't want to be one of those ass----s that shouts on televised golf."

Right then as Tiger, Adam Scott, and Henrik Stenson were walking off the tee, the horn sounded to notify everyone of inclement weather and to get off the course. A BIG storm came through with heavy rains and strong winds that knocked over some scoreboards! Play didn't resume for 4 hours.

I hung around the Clubhouse at Trump Doral trying not to have to buy a bottle of 'Trump Water' for $5 until they sounded the horn again. I was then out at the 7th fairway with only one other spectator watching the world's number 1, 2, and 3 golfers.

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  12. And 0 fucks were given that day, today or any day.
    Not 4 fucks, not 7 fucks but 0 FUCKS!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Talos = Talos Stormcrown, "he who is both man and Divine" (attrib. Heimskr)
    Talos → the Dragon6born4 (FOD)
    The national flag of Wales has a dragon on it; Dragon Ball is one of the most popular anime in history; millions of people play Dungeons and Dragons

There Are No Coincidences.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #20593 NotAKitty, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:31 AM
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 10:38 AM
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty North Korea, the land of "ghouls".
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. @Coconut Gun,

Thanks for doing that research. For the record, you're saying that 47 Meters Deep opening on Friday was 100% 'coincidental' with 0% probability that the powers-that-be behind that movie knew the Masonic(7,74) Code(4) of the ancient sacred combination of 7 & 4, aka GOD=7_4?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  15. Take your medication Brad

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. @Anonymus Fluhre / 'Fluffy',

Seriously, what do you give a FUC ("five a GUC") about? Please list them in order of importance. My list starts with...

Number 174 - GOD

Synchronism: 10:49 "Get the GX7 at GX7Golf.com" - Golf Channel

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  17. FTFY

• Like Like x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty North Korea, the land of "ghouls".
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. There is a far greater probability that "47 meters," if it means anything, has to do with some ocean level whose temperature and pressure would make it impossible for humans to survive outside a vehicle -- and yes, that would then be a total raging coincidence with a boner for other coincidences -- than it does some kind of Dan Brown movie titling conspiracy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse I will get that carrot!

kiwifarms.net
  19. I prefer the truth, the obsolete truth, as in facts. Something that in 1030 pages have been unable to give. 1030 pages and 5,792 messages...Majority on this thread have been you sperging into the void hoping someone, anyone can become your first acolyte. I hate to break it to you old man. That is never going to happen.

You are here to do one thing and one thing only. To provide entertainment to us all so that we can laugh.

If you're really...Really desperate for your first disciple to follow you and drink the koolaid, I would suggest going to psychforums.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Richard, honey, claiming to care most about God first isn't pious when you insist you are him. It just means you're a delusional egotist.

Because you ain't Him, in any form.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.