Bradley D. Mosbacher / Katja Galiana Löwin -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This buffoon surfaced recently in the Greta thread after posting this Facebook post:

IMG_7138.PNG

It turns out this person was the first adulterous fling of Elizabeth Waite. This adultery led to the breakup of Waite's marriage, which Waite herself directly credited for causing her suicide.

This bitch. This fucking bitch. She's the first person Lizzy cheated on me with. She's a huge factor in the breakdown of our relationship, the one factor Lizzy actually did claim was major in her decision to kill herself. KF killed Lizzy? Fuck no. If anything, You started it, "Katja". Don't make me pull out your dox.

Despite this, "Katja" blames Kiwi Farms rather than himself, even though the Farms had little to no knowledge of Waite before the suicide.

Current Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katjaglowin
https://archive.md/ObG2W

NeoGAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226785909&postcount=11877
http://archive.md/ZdLiA
(there are a lot of unsearched posts relating to St. Louis troonery from this account which may disappear so anyone wanting to search them should do it now)

Post by @zedkissed 60 with dox

This is a placeholder post more or less in case this person gets interesting and can be merged with the Rat King General if it turns out current interest is misplaced. Created to divert traffic from the Greta thread which already has enough activity.

Manapan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
She previously used the name Arianne Kress, which is what she was going by when she and Lizzy were together.

I might have gotten a tiny bit obsessive in learning everything about her when their relationship was revealed. Mutual friends have confirmed that she's a sexual predator, constantly pressuring people into situations they're uncomfortable with.

Blog: http://ariannes-diary.blogspot.com/ The 8/31/15 post is about Lizzy. I had told Lizzy that she'd be cutting contact with this person or we'd be divorcing, so Lizzy blocked her on social media and on her phone. Months after we eventually separated, Lizzy got a new phone (not a new number) and the texts from Katja came rolling in again. I take some consolation in knowing that Lizzy was exploiting Katja for money at the time she died. She was bragging to me about it the day before she died, and her bank statement confirmed a deposit from Bradley Mosbacher.

Field Marshal Crappenberg

Marshal of the Latrines
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
:v

Wow Brad, way to bury the lead on this one.

Here is Lizzie almost trolling him in retrospect.
View attachment 170177
View attachment 170179View attachment 170181

WTF? Why were he and others calling him a lady while he was making zero attempts to feminize beyond shitty shaving attempts? And, of course, yet another fatty. Jesus Christ, Greta/Nina and TLL are like this quantum singularity of trans/SJW retardation and degeneracy. More and more of these people get pulled into their orbit.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She previously used the name Arianne Kress, which is what she was going by when she and Lizzy were together.

I might have gotten a tiny bit obsessive in learning everything about her when their relationship was revealed. Mutual friends have confirmed that she's a sexual predator, constantly pressuring people into situations they're uncomfortable with.

Blog: http://ariannes-diary.blogspot.com/ The 8/31/15 post is about Lizzy. I had told Lizzy that she'd be cutting contact with this person or we'd be divorcing, so Lizzy blocked her on social media and on her phone. Months after we eventually separated, Lizzy got a new phone (not a new number) and the texts from Katja came rolling in again. I take some consolation in knowing that Lizzy was exploiting Katja for money at the time she died. She was bragging to me about it the day before she died, and her bank statement confirmed a deposit from Bradley Mosbacher.

https://archive.md/2Eu8Q

Axiom

Painfully Cute
kiwifarms.net

Where is this..... person..... getting their money from? Do you know? Most of the Rat King seem to live on welfare, government handouts, and pitybegging crowd-funds. If Lizzy was only exploiting small amounts of money - $50 here, $20 there - then it makes more sense that this...... person...... had it to spare occasionally. But if Lizzy saw bleeding Bradley for money as a long term investment, then it seems to imply that there was more money available. Which begs the question..... where's it coming from?

Also @Manapan is my hero and I would like her to adopt me.

Manapan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Where is this..... person..... getting their money from? Do you know?
Unless things have changed since I stopped giving a shit about her, Katja lives with her mother and grandmother so she has no real expenses. She used to crowdsource for money to see a therapist to try to get on HRT because it was a secret from her family so she couldn't just ask them for the money.

Axiom

Painfully Cute
kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, wait....

Lots of people seek therapy in secret because their family don't support mental health care. It's even possible to pay out of pocket for medication you're taking without them knowing.

But how, exactly, does one go about seeking HORMONE THERAPY and SEX REASSIGNMENT in their family home without their family knowing?? I am.... SO confused....

Field Marshal Crappenberg

Marshal of the Latrines
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Unless things have changed since I stopped giving a shit about her, Katja lives with her mother and grandmother so she has no real expenses. She used to crowdsource for money to see a therapist to try to get on HRT because it was a secret from her family so she couldn't just ask them for the money.

Well, it wouldn't remain a secret for long after getting put on HRT and feminizing in other ways. I wonder if Katja ever considered that eventuality.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, wait....

Lots of people seek therapy in secret because their family don't support mental health care. It's even possible to pay out of pocket for medication you're taking without them knowing.

But how, exactly, does one go about seeking HORMONE THERAPY and SEX REASSIGNMENT in their family home without their family knowing?? I am.... SO confused....

Have you seen the pictures? Would you think this person was transitioning to anything other than a fat fuck?