Brandon Ocampo / AssBurgerRap / ABRmusic & Jacqueline Anderson / Chainsawjack_ / halfjack0212 / JiltedForeverAndEver / HamburglarJ - Amateur YouTube Rapper Turned Pro Women Beater/Accused Rapist and the Battered Golem Who Enables Him

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
Eh he's said in the past that he doesn't have interesting stories for people but yeah gotta wait and see.
Anyway thought I'd post this here, no clue how to archive youtube comments tho.
View attachment 871516
Click the comment's time stamp.
ytcommentarchiving_step01.png
This will generate a URL that highlights the comment and puts it at the top of the comment list (not seen here as the comment was already at the top).
ytcommentarchiving_step02.png
Put the URL into your archival site of choice.
ytcommentarchiving_step03.png

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
-Jackie has been flinging shit at Mumkey, claiming Mumkey is the reason Brandon got arrested
-Mumkey’s pissed
-Reveals Jackie claimed that both her and Brandon were beating the piss out of one another on the night he went to jail.
-Claims Jackie told him the trigger for the argument was Brandon raping her.
-Says Jackie tried to blame Brandon’s arrest on the fact that he’s Hispanic. Mumkey shows the police report listed him as white.
-Jackie claims Mumkey just wants to profit from their misery.
-Mumkey shows screenshots of a Discord conversation with Ben Saint’s brother Nate detailing a night he called the cops to save Jackie from ODing on Xanax and booze after Ben dumped her.
-Mumkey says Jackie thinks she can get away with calling Mumkey’s video on Assberger getting thrown in jail “manipulative” because his channel got nuked. Plays the video in its entirety with no commentary.
-Mumkey says he was not the one who originally announced that Assberger was in jail. He just said Brandon “wouldn’t be in anymore videos any time soon.”
-Mumkey then reads off the entire history of his text messages with Jackie.
-Jackie comes off as an absolutely insane Stockholm Syndrome victim; “It’s only a few bruises,” “it wasn’t so bad”
-Texts reveal Jackie and Brandon we’re having problems before the beating.
-Mumkey asks why the fuck she waited until the court case was over to “come out with the truth.”
-Challanges Jackie to sue him if anything he said is false.

ETA—if anyone knows where to find info on Jackie and Ben’s relationship/breakup, I’d love to rummage through that trash fire. Ben seems normie enough.

Last edited:

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Didn't his girlfriend refuse to testify against him? You can't really prosecute a crime when the only witness says it never happened.
Maybe so, this dumpster fire really got away from me. Kinda nuts to think that someone who has literally been raped can just "drop charges".

It's just really hard to imagine a 5 years sober boyfriend getting drunk once and immediately snapping to raping his gf because she wasn't in the mood once. Doesn't that raise some eyebrows? Seems like maybe this isn't the first time there's been questionable consent. But that's 100% speculation and should not be taken seriously at all

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe so, this dumpster fire really got away from me. Kinda nuts to think that someone who has literally been raped can just "drop charges".

It's just really hard to imagine a 5 years sober boyfriend getting drunk once and immediately snapping to raping his gf because she wasn't in the mood once. Doesn't that raise some eyebrows? Seems like maybe this isn't the first time there's been questionable consent. But that's 100% speculation and should not be taken seriously at all
Where did you get 5 years from? The maximum sober period he's claimed is a little over a year (the length of his relationship with Jackie basically) and now we know they were even lying about that. As far as the rape though, it was apparently something she didn't tell to the police (they never contacted Mumkey as far as I'm aware) since she was too busy trying to keep them from arresting Assburger.

ETA—if anyone knows where to find info on Jackie and Ben’s relationship/breakup, I’d love to rummage through that trash fire. Ben seems normie enough.
I just made a post over on the Mumkey subreddit, hopefully we get a bit more information on that. I remember there being claims by Ben of Jackie suicide-baiting.

Edit:

Also, here's two timestamps from the Sonic 2 LP where Assburger and Mumkey disagree about his twitter fight with Ben Saint over Jackie's suicide threats.

5:57:06 - twitter drama with ben saint and jackie's involvement
5:57:20 - posting pics of jackie in the hospital to win a twitter argument with ben saint (claims it was her idea)

Here's the link to the archived tweets they're referring to:

jtweet.jpg

Unfortunately the archive doesn't display the image he posted:
Dmnc6I4W0AAIJST.jpg

Some recent tweets from Mumkey:

mum.png

rapist.png

Last edited:

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very surprised that a thread on this dude wasn't made sooner. The second I heard this guy's self-deprecating Always Sunny In Philadelphia themed rap song released right when the abuse allegations were dying down, I knew his name was written in the stars.

Also, make sure to put Cake Jerry (a) and CakeJerryVEVO in the title. That's another one of his aliases.

This could make for some extra quality content for the thread.
Nah. That'd be like combining the thread on David Clegg with Mumkey's thread, or combining the extensive thread on Fred Fuchs with DSP's thread. Brandon is a lolcow in his own right, and doesn't deserve to be overshadowed by who got him here in the first place.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very surprised that a thread on this dude wasn't made sooner. The second I heard this guy's self-deprecating Always Sunny In Philadelphia themed rap song released right when the abuse allegations were dying down, I knew his name was written in the stars.

Also, make sure to put Cake Jerry (a) and CakeJerryVEVO in the title. That's another one of his aliases.
The reason I didn't include the CakeJerryVEVO channel is that I don't think that it's his (now, at least), there's claims that it belongs to BedheadBernie rather than Assburger. There was also a screenshot of him asking Bernie if he was the one that hacked Liu' accounts and posted the video about it.

Cake Jerry twitter: https://twitter.com/Cake__Jerry
Other Cake Jerry YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN77W8e7fnRJy7lvZnpSlgQ/feed

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A wild @AssBurgerRap appears.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NO WAY is it that small

While we were filming the Vincent and Fabulous Feline mailbag, i put the costume tail between my legs and said "hey the girth is about right" and Mumkey blew up saying, "THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE THAT BIG!" Guess he really is fucking small, my sides.
Verification still pending.
arent you the guy the beat his girlfriend?
Yes, we both relapsed on alcohol that night to the point of black out and had a white trash trailer park brawl. We hit each-other, I bled everywhere, and I was arrested and served time in jail over the actions we took that night.

I have never denied that I didn't fuck up that night the same way I never denied I was a piece of shit alcoholic who does terrible things while drunk, But as my sponsor says, in the nine months I've been sober: "That person doesn't walk the earth anymore."
Mumkey might be a scumbag. But you are not better than him. It's obvious you are just here to gloat because you are still salty Mumkey, rightfully, reported you to the police.

It's easy to kick people while they are down, isn't it? Your girlfriend with Stockholm syndrome should know.

You are a piece of shit.
I am not salty of him calling the police, it's true that I was when I first got out of jail and I made some highly regrettable posts about it, but that is not the case today. This is not about trying to be better than him, I know that other people's perception of me will always include "Wife Beater" until the day I die, and I cannot fix or control that.

You are very correct that it is easy to kick people while they are down though, the same way Mumkey joked about my arrest and tormented my girlfriend over what happened and how he personally chose to spin it against her. Jackie had 8 months without contact with me to put me in prison and be sure I could never see her again, but she believed what happened was a mistake.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Annnnd they've now broken up.

Uploaded on Aug 24, 2019

In response, Brandon posted a video featuring just piano music called "losing you"

Published on Sep 3, 2019

Last edited:

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
And titling it "I Will Always Love You." Despite breaking up with him.
When she starts the video with "I have so much to tell you..." or whatever, and took a pause, I was really expecting her to continue with "I met someone better than you so I'm moving forward right now". Guess you can't expect much honesty when you're both discussing your relationship in the public eye instead of bothering to even meet as a couple to discuss these things.

What can you do? Narcissistic kids with their narcissistic dramatic monologues, social media that caters to and promotes then and utter lack of empathy even towards people they're crying and promising to love forever (as you leave them). No wonder these kids just make each other want to die when they're in relationship - imagine having to deal with someone like that every day, I wouldn't want to meet my signifcant other either lol even if it was to tell them I don't want to see them ever again :lit:

BasedRetard

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how that video got out; it is not the case of what is going on now.

I'll probably get more shit for saying it but just let her live her life, i'm the "lolcow" here
1. The upload date is Aug. 24th. Did you break up and then reconcile?
2. Do you have anything you'd like to correct in this thread?
3. Do you understand that her relationship with you makes her a lolcow as well?

Stay sober.

AssBurgerRap

kiwifarms.net
1. The upload date is Aug. 24th. Did you break up and then reconcile?
2. Do you have anything you'd like to correct in this thread?
3. Do you understand that her relationship with you makes her a lolcow as well?

Stay sober.
1. Broken up.
2. Not at this time unless asked specific questions
3. Yes, but I'll at least try, this here is the reason I never give details on exes, unfortunately we were very public.

Tags
None