Brazilian Soccer team wiped out in plane crash - rest in power

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Chapecoense was a small countyside team, and this would be the first time they played in a Copa America final :heart-empty:
If the Goalkeeper wasn't able to save that ball in the last possible minute they all would be alive now.
I guess this makes a good tale about how winning something isn't always the best thing in the grand scheme of life.

Strange thing is, the Argentine National Team used that plane some weeks ago and had no problems.

The pilot emptied the gas out of the plane so that the plane wouldn't explode when it crashed so because of him some people survived.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brazil-plane-crash-football-colombia--9356717

Last edited:

AN/ALR56

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the Goalkeeper wasn't able to save that ball in the last possible minute they all would be alive now.
I guess this makes a good tale about how winning something isn't always the best thing in the grand scheme of life.

Strange thing is, the Argentine National Team used that plane some weeks ago and had no problems.

The pilot emptied the gas out of the plane so that the plane wouldn't explode when it crashed so because of him some people survived.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brazil-plane-crash-football-colombia--9356717
More like it was beyond its maximum range, the bae-146 can't dump fuel.
Also there was a emergency in another plane which made the flight orbit for several minutes,also there was a "electrical problem"( the aircraft has no emergency wind turbine in case of engine failure and the outboard engines provide electrical power and are the first to fuel starve if there is no more fuel).
Also everyone here in my uni is saddened and shocked, it was a pretty small soccer club and the managed to go to the finals with a international competition, it was amazing.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
;__; What a nice man.
If it was the pilot's fault and if he had shame, he would have poured the gas all over himself and set himself on fire. Instead, he's going to get a nice long investigation and trial in one of the most corrupt Western countries on Earth.

AN/ALR56

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it was the pilot's fault and if he had shame, he would have poured the gas all over himself and set himself on fire. Instead, he's going to get a nice long investigation and trial in one of the most corrupt Western countries on Earth.
Aircraft investigations here are handled by CENIPA (Our NTSB) and they are extremely impartial and competent.
I know we are corrupt as fuck but the federal police and armed forces are simply not, there wont be any bribes to hide any mistake here.

AN/ALR56

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^Yeah, but do the courts give a shit about the findings?
Lol dude what question is that?
All aviation in brazil must abide by the CENIPA and all other international standards findings.
The pilot is dead and you cant charge dead people with any crimes but you can sue the company.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Heard this on the radio today and for a moment I thought it was a "this day in history moment" with the wrong date. They didn't mention anything about the pilot draining the gas so there wouldn't be a giant fireball, though.

Well, at least they didn't have to eat each other this time.
That's so terrible...
but I laughed.

Tags
brazil rip

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino