Brazil’s president confuses the internet with Sonic the Hedgehog music - Bolsonaro uses "Solaris-phase 2" on propaganda video

Sparky Lurker

kiwifarms.net

Brazil’s new right-wing president has the internet scratching its head after a video posted to his Twitter account featured music from Sonic The Hedgehog.
Jair Bolsonaro, who was sworn in as president at the beginning of the year, intended to highlight economic investment in Brazil on Monday but had his message overshadowed by the video’s soundtrack: the theme used during the battle against Solaris from the iconic game’s 2006 release.

Twitter users were quick to notice the familiar audio, responding to the South American leader with a flurry of memes.
Some responses appeared to celebrate the seemingly unintentional Sonic reference.

Other replies, however, expressed confusion and disapproval.

The tweet has received over 6,500 retweets, nearly 35,000 likes, and over 3,000 comments at the time of publication. A 2009 video on YouTube featuring the boss battle song also appears to be gaining renewed attention.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Brazil have a huge Sonic fanbase or something? That's the takeaway I got when I learned that it was in a Brazilian gaming convention or whatever that reportedly had the first (and so far only known) sneak peek of what CGI Sonic actually looks like.

So chances are high Bolsonaro is a Sonicfag.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Brazil have a huge Sonic fanbase or something? That's the takeaway I got when I learned that it was in a Brazilian gaming convention or whatever that reportedly had the first (and so far only known) sneak peek of what CGI Sonic actually looks like.

So chances are high Bolsonaro is a Sonicfag.
NO WONDER BRAZIL IS SO FUCKED UP, THEY'RE ALL AUTISTS

had to do a little digging to see where they may of picked the song up besides the sonic game had no idea the band that composes for the sonic games tours. Gotta feel bad for Crush 40. Touring for autists, the crowds have gotta stink worse than the crustiest of crust punk shows

Also I just learned that Akon did a remix of one of the songs from that game.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino