BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• DDoS is active again.

COMMI3 MARK

Esoteric Bolshevik Shitposting Memelord
kiwifarms.net
unknown-8.png

Guntkvd

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2388070

Lol, he deleted his twitter account.

Oh well. Lance next I guess.

>responds to 3-year-old video that was so bad even sjws went after comedy central for not doing hit piece properly
>acts like an internet tough guy and calls a fucking war vet a coward lmao
>of all the people you could easily call a grifter like a quarterpounder, umbrella guy, yellow flash, nobs he goes after someone who actually produces comic books including fucking Expendables
>just straight-up lies
8/10 made me respond.
On an unrelated note, Lance is a legitimate cretin and an oxygen thief.

m1ddl3m4rch

'beware the ides of March'
kiwifarms.net
Now we got some nice comments from him,
First, who benefits from the left eating themselves? Well of course the Right Wing Festering Neckbeards here at KiwiFarms
View attachment 2126553
Look at him cuddled up in his little blanket, defending SDL because of 'same team' politics, as if hypocrites are somehow wronged by being called out for their abject hypocrisy.
Now what is this so called KiwiFarms?

View attachment 2126542

Of course all users are Nazis
View attachment 2126556
Who cares what a jobless moron thinks. He's still a child, it's just he swapped living off his parents for living off patreon. Thats why everything in this supposed adult's life is like a high schooler. His room is a mess, he buys stupid shit, he has an expensive gaming pc set up and a flashy vape pen. Ooh wow. Now for your next trick, afford your apartment.
Btw, public info available through google is now private information found through doxing when posted to Twitter.
View attachment 2126559
I thought it was virtuous to expose hypocrisy. Why do so many people with the supposedly moral political positions get mad about that?
A final bonus on Xanderhal wanting to buy a gun, mentioning he's broke, and his girlfriend saying no.
View attachment 2126552
The age of soy boy smug cuck hipster irony is indeed over. What a child. Still in the fetal position under his blankie.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
Well I’m glad that we don’t have an annoying Coomer like Alex on the dissident right. We already have our hands full dealing with Catboy Groypers, Ethan Ralph, Tardski and Caillou, Gator, and JF the potato farmer.

Nick the “Ironically” gay Groyper and his boyfriend the “Ironically” lolicon bisexual catboy

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Well I’m glad that we don’t have an annoying Coomer like Alex on the dissident right. We already have our hands full dealing with Catboy Groypers, Ethan Ralph, Tardski and Caillou, Gator, and JF the potato farmer.
All the RW coomers turned into "based trannies" or anime pfps, so at the very least they're widely ridiculed and excluded.

Jolyne THICCujoh

The ONLY Joestar you're allowed to fap to
kiwifarms.net

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Xand have a girlfriend? Why doesn't he just bang her instead of horny larping on Twitter?
That's a pretty insensitive comment you just made there. Erectile dysfunction is a problem for millions of men across the nation, and it's attitudes like yours that make people like poor Xandy even more ashamed about their condition.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
I used to be left-leaning but things got flat-out ridiculous during the Trump years.
My biggest issue with Breadtube as a whole is how hypocritical they are.
Loads of them try to act like they're sticking up for the little guy all the while making thousands on sites like patreon and indulging in late-stage capitalism.
They've also groomed a new generation of SJWs that are far more deranged than the ones of old

I used to be left-leaning but things got flat-out ridiculous during the Trump years.
My biggest issue with Breadtube as a whole is how hypocritical they are.
Loads of them try to act like they're sticking up for the little guy all the while making thousands on sites like patreon and indulging in late-stage capitalism.
They've also groomed a new generation of SJWs that are far more deranged than the ones of old
That’s why people hear instantly respect Commies/Tankies like Jimmy Dore (despite spitting in Alex Jones face), Infrared, Caleb Maupin, Aaron Mate, and Jackson Hinkle. Who all are Dumbfucks in the way of Stalin but at least they won’t put up with degeneracy on their own side. Compared to the leftists who try to be ivory tower in the vein of Lenin and Trotsky.

Last edited:

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net

Evo

yes, an actual nazi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, granted I would argue Authoritarians/Statists in general have an Inferiority complex. Right Wing Authoritarians believe that Authority from Tradition is legitimate, Monarchism is traditional ergo it is Legitimate. Age doesnt make something good, Traditions Merits should be judged rather than simply conforming to Tradition. I am a Southern Nationalist Anarcho-Capitalist myself, but I can criticize the South while still being proud of it, the CSA was bad as it exploited fellow Southerners and the KKK was bad as well for attacking Southerners as well. But I still am proud of the South and my Heritage, I still believe the South should be independent from the Imperialist US, who only was against the South due to wanting to exploit it and nothing more. Conservatives however cant criticize Tradition I notice and have to simp for it at every turn instead of critically thinking about it,
Define "inferiority complex" when you talk about authoritarians/statists in that general brush - then, afterwards, explain the differences between totalitarianism and authoritarianism; ultimately I agree with your take on authoritarians having an inferiority complex, don't get me wrong, but let's not act like the entire drive for structure comes solely out of an inferiority complex - totalitarianism is ideologically motivated, authoritarianism being individually motivated; the latter being individually motivated is, of course, derived from some sort of personal complex...that's just common sense.

"Tradition" is fluid and changes over time - what was 'traditional' to the colonial whites of the West was far from traditional to the whites of the varying classes of the medieval eras, and so on and so on; tradition merely adapts to a given time and the appearance adapts to the given time - the 'similarities' that traditions from varying times can hold are in behaviours alone: knowing how to fucking act decently, knowing how to uphold structure around you, knowing the meaning of 'society', knowing the meaning of 'fellow man', knowing the meaning of 'nation' - all of these things are behaviours that constituted and created traditions as we know them; tradition itself means absolutely fuck all and striving to preserve any tradition of 150 years ago in the form that it presented itself 150 years ago is absolutely impossible and not only a pipe dream, but a self-destructive pipe dream.

Society is an organism, it and the organs within evolve continuously and therefore so do the habits, rituals, tendencies and needs of that organism evolve - "tradition" by itself means absolutely fucking nothing.

As for the Union, it existed (and exists) for far more than just politically-enforced reasons, considering the CSA had no economic hope of survival; there wasn't going to be a massive industrial boom in the CSA that'd give it enough sustaining power to remain independent, the reason the CSA was so reliant on agrarian economic prospects was because that was all that was there - industrial growth required foreign investment at the time, and foreign investment in the CSA was nil by the point of the war - the Union by itself is strategically and economically the most bulwark landmass on the fucking Earth, we have literally everything we need here; meanwhile, a CSA and USA divided by North-South lines will ALWAYS find a way to go to war due to economic needs; there was no hope for a prospering CSA, with or without the civil war, it simply wouldn't have mattered - either way, the CSA was destined to poverty, eventual slave revolts, and eventual factionalism due to the fact that various states within the CSA had no concept of a 'federal government structure' and had no intention of obeying orders from on-high if they didn't like them, leading to more violent bickering than we see in the House of Congress today.

Exploitation of the South was..really..minimal - it was a political affair; the existence of the Confederacy made any existing American presidency look weak, complacent, and indecisive - meanwhile, the South was full of farmland and when your industrially-packed landmass is lacking farmland but there's millions of Americans down south with farmland, half of them unsure of whether or not they actually want to remain independent from you, what do you do? You unify the fucking country.

Regarding 'imperialism', the CSA had no disdain for imperialism and had every intention of expanding the CSA were they to survive because they would've fucking needed to in order to actually economically sustain themselves - a population growing that quickly with nothing but farmland to sustain them? "Imperialism" in some cases is simply the requirement of a growing nation. You want a CSA? That's okay, but that CSA would've had to encompass the entire Union - you want a CSA? That's okay, but that CSA would've had to forcefully unify the country just as the Union did in order for survival; as for everything else, that's a wash, considering we know Lincoln had little regard for niggers and the emancipation of niggers.