BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
You can't cheat aging. No matter how many livestock hormones they ingest their bodies are going to age the way they're genetically programmed to age.
Reetarded conspiracy theory time. The trannies are mad at Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers because they took ivermectin and expected them to look like horses but they didn't and the trannies take estrogen expecting to look like women but just look like even uglier men

Idk just throwing shit at the wall

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Reetarded conspiracy theory time. The trannies are mad at Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers because they took ivermectin and expected them to look like horses but they didn't and the trannies take estrogen expecting to look like women but just look like even uglier men

Idk just throwing shit at the wall
It's funny so it must be true.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
How do you go from this EmilieSovisAmazonShot.jpg ... to this DemonMommaDearPrudence.jpg in just 5 years? 😕😢😭
Why can't I quote this post wtf
That's classic BreadTube makeover for you. Here's what massive injection of soy's done to Vaush in the same span of time:
69884269-3ef1-4ae8-ba74-7610e3a4a1015.jpeg

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
is that his real age? cause if so it's real fucking rough
He's 27 now (born 1994) the pic doe look about 2 years old, so looks correct
He looks 30+, his cardiovascular system probably looks like that of someone approaching 50. What sitting on your ass all day will do to a mf. That and life of overindulgence, because leftism basically teaches you that all impulse control is some sort of oppression

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
That's classic BreadTube makeover for you.
Hmm i was convinced that Demon Mama was just Vaush in busted cheap drag, guess not but...the simultaneous weight gain seems to confirm the conspiracy lool
his cardiovascular system probably looks like that of someone approaching 50. What sitting on your ass all day will do to a mf.
In Vaush's (tepid) defense, he has been slimming down recently
Screenshot_20211129-133105.jpg
He was malding at this "fashy" meme Joe Rogan posted lol
Screenshot_20211129-133224.jpg

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Except for adrenochrome. :^)
Seeing how Gloria Vanderbilt looked at 90 or w/e makes me positive that the elites use black magic or mad science to stay young-looking.
While this is a shit meme, its not "fashy", especially since Fascism is more of an Authoritarian Center ideology by cumpiss logic ( its a stupid way to graph politics imo ). Dudes just malding cause the meme is right in that hes a soyboy.
When moderns say fascist they mean "funny." Fascists are people who are funny.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
He was malding at this "fashy" meme Joe Rogan posted lol
View attachment 2760606
He hates that Joe Rogan has a bigger audience and is more respected on similar platforms. He also hates how close this meme hits to him. He has realized that his ideology is either being a weak man creating hard times or is creating hard times that will cause strong men to fight back against his ideology. Either way, Vaush got punked real good

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, look everyone, Emmy the Dragon is bugging out:

No stream today or tomorrow, irl stuff to take care of, including installing new streaming parts!!

Love ya impies! Remember, there will be slightly less streams this month as there are a lot of irl things to accomplish during these holidays!

love to all the imps

What's the matter Emmy, don't you want to celebrate your big gender reveal party here on KF with another 7 hour Livestream screaming and raging at everyone, like the leftwing Alex Jones you always knew you were meant to be?
That's classic BreadTube makeover for you.
Evidently! I still cannot get over the fact that the same guy who now goes around telling everyone he's a "Demon", just 5 years ago decided to give himself the very feminine name "Emilie", LMAO! Demon Momma is even greater lolcow IRL than on the net. Next time he shows that hideous fursona image of himself with the red gurldiq, just think to yourself "LOL, that's an Emlie!" and you'll get over it without the eye-bleach.

Did y'all know that Emmy the Demon once did the sound design for an indie game? I even managed to find the play through on Youtube, which you can watch after the spoiler. The sound design of this indie game will surely astound you. Unfortunately this collaboration eventually ended in tears because Emmy the Demon got dragged into some trannie gamer relationship drama through one of his collaborators, whose gurlfriend feared that Emmy the Unstoppable Sex Machine would help dilate their significant trannie. Let's get into games, films, relationship drama and music with Emmy the Demon, and also read one of his short stories:

What, you thought he meant something like preventing world poverty? Getouttahere! Emilie just meant e-begging on the internet like any self-respecting troon:

LetsHelpEmmyAvoidPovertyEbegging.jpg

Emilie Sovis
Organiser
Kent, WA

BTW, is that person in the lower left corner his other transbian fuqbuddy @Gynotype?
LMAO, if he is, you should know this person said he would "only do a face-reveal at one million Demon Momma subs".
Well, what do you know, here at KF we make your dreams come true.

Here's another picture of Emmy the Demon, here with a stereotypical millennial lesbo shave on the side:

EmilieLesboSideShave.jpg

Now let's have a look at Emmy's epic indie game, tellingly named "Forgotten":

Forgotten is a Twine game made by Sophia Park and Arielle Grimes, with Emilie Sovis providing sound design. It’s a horror piece in which you boot up an old, glitching copy of Forgotten Realms and explore the decaying landscape.

Check out the play through, where the sound design will astound you:

But this collab was followed by the inevitable trannie gamer drama, as detailed in the following Medium article by Emmy the Demon:

"Deceit is not self-defense", hmmm, sounds like this was a dress-rehearsal for what is happening now with Riley, no? Kinda rich coming from a TRA.

This statement from the above article is particularly hilarious when read with the benefit of hindsight:

"While I am no fan of social media call-outs or trial by public" - Emmy the Demon

Oh reallyyy?!

And then this:

She berated me for nearly 30 minutes, interrogating me with vulgarities.

Isn't this a description of literally every other Demom Momma Livestream?

I would encourage you to read closely he screengrabs in this article, paying attention to this part, where someone called Matilde is talking about why they tried to cut Emmy out of their life:

She [Emily the Demon] instigated an issue with me and Arielle independently about each other

making us think there was some huge problem we needed to solve

because she [Emmy the Demon] decided there must be one

and when I informed Emilie that this was not okay and that she was not to interfere in my life affairs

She claimed it was her duty to do so

Regardless of how my relationship is not her business and only I have agency in my own life.

And after me saying that asking for advice in private is not the same as actively instigating the people in my life; and that this was a boundary she [Emmy] really can't cross

She [Emilie] wouldn't let up

In this part Emmy the Dragon explains why the other Matilde person wanted to cut them out of their life:

She [Matilde] was convinced I was going to “fuck her wife.”

Well, I wonder why this Matilde person would be so concerned about Emilie fuqing their wife, given Emilie's public admissions that he has, quote, "dated a lot of girls":

"I've had a lot of break-ups in my life, I've dated a lot of girls." - Emmy the Demon

Totally not the self-admitted fuqboi manslut.

Here's Emmy's Soundcloud account (with the same pic from the Amazon account) , where he seemingly only logs in to listen to the Chapo Trap House podcast: https://soundcloud.com/emilie-sovis/likes

Here is Emmy's review of the worst movie he has ever seen:

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Isn't worth watching unless you really hate yourself or have morbid curiosity. It's a real pain to watch and the one or two mildly funny jokes contained within are not worth the time. Also questionably legal production.

Apparently he's a huge John Carpenter fan:

And here is one of his short stories on an LGBT arts blog called "GenderTerror", punlished as Emilie V. Sovis:

Emmy is a bookworm with a lot of review entries on Goodreads.... hang on, Stalker, My Love gets 4 stars?! Gee Emmy...

namvata

kiwifarms.net
Continuing this chain of subhuman Infrahaz supporters:

There is YEASTY_COMMIE, a pedo and zoophile
View attachment 2757228

Then there is Yankee Tankie, a leader in Caleb Maupin's (another commie streamer InfraHaz has been sucking up to for clout) group called CPI
View attachment 2757235
View attachment 2757242

View attachment 2757249

And of course there's Caleb Maupin himself, the so-called American patriot Christian communist who has been allegedly found in a homosexual video sucking off some man (warning NSFW, first image allegedly of Caleb sucking someone off; second image of Caleb from a different video being sucked off):

So much for "conservative" "beautiful" "intelligent" Communism when all the supporters and benefactors are absolute scum and liars.
these people do realize that if John Brown was still alive today he would probably be a member of the westboro baptist church right?

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
these people do realize that if John Brown was still alive today he would probably be a member of the westboro baptist church right?
TRS had a funny bit where they compared John Brown to modern antifa and how John Brown was a proto-soyboy.

Anyway here a lunacy take from Human Trafficker Beau about the McMichael Verdict