BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
So Duncan did a stream a few days ago where he tried to dunk on Republicans and conservatives but I don't think it amounted to anything. In fact, I think he subconsciously realized he has been wrong this whole time and potentially uncovered how reetarded he actually is by doing such a stream. My evidence is the pure amount of copium he tweeted today.

It started with this
1642134869675.png

You can see him trying to justify his positions after getting dunked on by videos not responding to him in his stream

Then somebody had the absolute nerve to tell him he is an idiot in his chat. This brought out immense levels of copium from Duncan who had to justify his low intelligence by claiming how much better he is than everyone else (despite no proof)
1642134958361.png

Well one of his fans tried to stop him from shooting himself in the foot by putting on the internet how dumb he is
1642135028553.png

But Duncan was too hooked on soy and copium to be denied this glorious moronic seethe session
1642135063136.png

1642135074721.png

Then he triples down by shouting shit with no proof (remember, he demands proof for everything he disagrees with but doesn't need proof when he says the most batshit crazy things that would make Joy Reid blush)
1642135145892.png

Then of course, Mr. Duncan Strawman decides to project himself onto his opponent and then claim to be better than them
1642135182581.png

More projection
1642135204983.png

Just pure cope, seethe, and dilate from a soy boy who is barely pushing 60IQ points
1642135245297.png

I feel like after this, I feel like its just a few more doses of copium before he goes full reetard and mutilates himself while trying to troon out
1642135296822.png

And when asked to prove any of his insane ramblings, he blocks them. Solid debater here. We just missed the part where he reminds everyone that he has a genetics degree
1642135356255.png

So who was he arguing with you might ask? Take a look at this bio
1642135392371.png

That definitely screams Nazi to me Duncan. Way to identify those evil bastards. Now if only we could trick Duncan and his 8 moronic fans into attacking everyone who makes up genders believing they were Nazi's we could enjoy the funniest fight ever when fake tough guys and dumb intellectuals try and figure out how to throw a punch

Also completely unrelated but I kept seeing this guy who I am convinced fucks dogs keep popping up in Duncan's replies. It seems like he is the Derich to DSP if anyone gets the reference. I just wanted to post what this moron said in reply to one of Duncan's seethe posts for absolute hilarity that this guy put down the glue he was eating long enough to tweet this
1642135651253.png

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
So Duncan did a stream a few days ago where he tried to dunk on Republicans and conservatives but I don't think it amounted to anything. In fact, I think he subconsciously realized he has been wrong this whole time and potentially uncovered how reetarded he actually is by doing such a stream. My evidence is the pure amount of copium he tweeted today.

It started with this
View attachment 2886059
You can see him trying to justify his positions after getting dunked on by videos not responding to him in his stream

Then somebody had the absolute nerve to tell him he is an idiot in his chat. This brought out immense levels of copium from Duncan who had to justify his low intelligence by claiming how much better he is than everyone else (despite no proof)
View attachment 2886065

Well one of his fans tried to stop him from shooting himself in the foot by putting on the internet how dumb he is
View attachment 2886070

But Duncan was too hooked on soy and copium to be denied this glorious moronic seethe session
View attachment 2886073
View attachment 2886074

Then he triples down by shouting shit with no proof (remember, he demands proof for everything he disagrees with but doesn't need proof when he says the most batshit crazy things that would make Joy Reid blush)
View attachment 2886076

Then of course, Mr. Duncan Strawman decides to project himself onto his opponent and then claim to be better than them
View attachment 2886077

More projection
View attachment 2886078

Just pure cope, seethe, and dilate from a soy boy who is barely pushing 60IQ points
View attachment 2886080

I feel like after this, I feel like its just a few more doses of copium before he goes full reetard and mutilates himself while trying to troon out
View attachment 2886084

And when asked to prove any of his insane ramblings, he blocks them. Solid debater here. We just missed the part where he reminds everyone that he has a genetics degree
View attachment 2886086

So who was he arguing with you might ask? Take a look at this bio
View attachment 2886087
That definitely screams Nazi to me Duncan. Way to identify those evil bastards. Now if only we could trick Duncan and his 8 moronic fans into attacking everyone who makes up genders believing they were Nazi's we could enjoy the funniest fight ever when fake tough guys and dumb intellectuals try and figure out how to throw a punch

Also completely unrelated but I kept seeing this guy who I am convinced fucks dogs keep popping up in Duncan's replies. It seems like he is the Derich to DSP if anyone gets the reference. I just wanted to post what this moron said in reply to one of Duncan's seethe posts for absolute hilarity that this guy put down the glue he was eating long enough to tweet this
View attachment 2886090
My IQ dropped 20 points just by reading those retarded statements by Duncan.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have yet to see this person make an argument that is not just a bunch of historical falsehoods and lies.

It wouldn’t go that far he was something but not as big as he is now
They probably were active, but what matters is how they talk about it now. They're definitely going to try being an authority on Gamergate.

Based TIK, I already watched his videos on the subject, same conclusion lol.
CH's anger at TIK is fun.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
That's what a good Duncan rant will do to you

I have yet to see this person make an argument that is not just a bunch of historical falsehoods and lies.
Thats what Duncan does. Then he brings up his genetic degree and calls you a bigot or something. Thats the extent of his arguing. After that, there is nothing

Anteros

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2886080
I don't understand the "republicans are racist!" viewpoint. Do these people even see how mainstream/"normie" republicans put black republicans on a pedestal? Candace Owens, online commentators like Gothix and the Hodgetwins, "based black judge who hates Biden" and whatever. Sure a case can be made that those people and others are just tokens and/or grifters, but do they legitimately think this is how actual, seething racists/racial separatists/whatever would respond to those people? Is the bar for "racism" that low...?

I'm not American nor do I especially care (least of all about the republicans) but I follow American politics to an extent (especially considering how inescapable it is on the internet) and this always caught my attention.

Now I wonder why so much of Breadtube is trans or at least tranny adjacent. ContraPoints, Philosophytube, Mia Mulder, Kat Blaque... even non-troons like Vaush and Lindsay Ellis can't stop sucking tranny dick.

Is this the logical endpoint of thinking trannies are the most oppressed group of people on planet Earth?

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the "republicans are racist!" viewpoint. Do these people even see how mainstream/"normie" republicans put black republicans on a pedestal? Candace Owens, online commentators like Gothix and the Hodgetwins, "based black judge who hates Biden" and whatever. Sure a case can be made that those people and others are just tokens and/or grifters, but do they legitimately think this is how actual, seething racists/racial separatists/whatever would respond to those people? Is the bar for "racism" that low...?

I'm not American nor do I especially care (least of all about the republicans) but I follow American politics to an extent (especially considering how inescapable it is on the internet) and this always caught my attention.
The republicans are racist viewpoint is from intellectually deficient, mental midgets who can't actually argue against their points and throw out insults constantly then want to turn around and project their inability to debate onto their opponents.

Now I wonder why so much of Breadtube is trans or at least tranny adjacent. ContraPoints, Philosophytube, Mia Mulder, Kat Blaque... even non-troons like Vaush and Lindsay Ellis can't stop sucking tranny dick.

Is this the logical endpoint of thinking trannies are the most oppressed group of people on planet Earth?
People pretend to be women because they have a mental illness. Its weird that all these communists have a mental illness. Its like being a communist is a mental illness

I don't think the Nazis were defeated by people roasting them as religious bigots on YouTube though.
Weren't the Nazis defeated by soyboys and trannies tweeting about them and assaulting people before hiding behind the laws they just broke?

Anteros

kiwifarms.net
People pretend to be women because they have a mental illness. Its weird that all these communists have a mental illness. Its like being a communist is a mental illness
Meh, most of those Breadtubers aren't really communist in any meaningful sense of the word

ContraPoints' last video was basically him coming out as a liberal who thinks communists/anti-capitalists are just jealous of the rich uwu, and he like the rest of them wipes his ass with paypig money in exchange for making 2 videos a year basically rimming the establishment (vote Biden you guys! the alt-right will kill us all if we don't!). I think I already said in the Contra thread how his videos are so in line with the status quo that I'm genuinely surprised he's not making pro-Israel videos or videos about how the 1% are good actually

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Meh, most of those Breadtubers aren't really communist in any meaningful sense of the word

ContraPoints' last video was basically him coming out as a liberal who thinks communists/anti-capitalists are just jealous of the rich uwu, and he like the rest of them wipes his ass with paypig money in exchange for making 2 videos a year basically rimming the establishment (vote Biden you guys! the alt-right will kill us all if we don't!). I think I already said in the Contra thread how his videos are so in line with the status quo that I'm genuinely surprised he's not making pro-Israel videos or videos about how the 1% are good actually
Most breadtubers larp as communists and repeat the communist manifesto, the conquest for bread, or just say something reetarded and show they don't understand what communism or capitalism is

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

They probably were active, but what matters is how they talk about it now. They're definitely going to try being an authority on Gamergate.

It’s more like hate keeping than being an authority

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Wait, Cynical hates TIK, haha. Virgin Cypher vs Chad TIK, tbh I honestly wanna see a debate between the two, TIK would fuck him up. Not only does TIK not think in a mainstream Left - Right Dichotomy ( he thinks more Individualism vs Collectivism ), but TIK is not "muh republicans bad" and tbh is prolly an Ancap. Also he never talks down to his viewers unlike CH and TIK already talked about how "Intellectuals" and Professors like CH make history worse. God sorry I really like TIK, watch all his content.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, soy boy Duncan is still seething. This is hilarious

1642183701972.png

240 characters and all he can do is lie in this one

1642183731035.png

Wah they won't let me kill babies and recognize me as a woman when I chop my dick off

1642183757488.png

I wonder if Duncan's family sent him to conversion therapy when he was younger because they thought he was gay. Little did they know he is just a future tranny

1642183795811.png

Just batshit crazy. Also calling people Nazi's lol

1642183834500.png

Dude laughed at him and he lost his shit. Proof he is a lolcow

1642183866889.png

And communists run as Democrats. Oh wait, we don't think communists are bad because Duncan said so lmfao

1642183909949.png

Perhaps he should just leave society or minecraft himself if he doesn't think he can get along. Can't wait for assault charges to pop up for him attacking someone who misgenders him in 2 years

1642183961769.png

Holy shit he is projecting so fucking hard here its unreal

1642183989344.png

How dare people demand the government be financially sound. Every government should just go massively into debt and force its citizens to pay it back. This man legitimately thinks he is smart

1642184065251.png

The extremist has forced everyone to the right of him to despise him and he doesn't even realize it. What a fucking moron

1642184127846.png

I think he just learned what the word diet meant at the young age of 31. And now he can't stop using it. Can't wait to see what word he learns next to constantly misuse

1642184189735.png

Duncan makes a good point here. Why would anyone legitimately have a conversation with him. He is batshit crazy, moronic, and lives in his own fantasy world. No conversation with him will do anyone good. Best to just type lmao to all of his comments and let him seethe

1642184248229.png

Uh oh, the left's policies were brought up and show that they are pro rape and pro theft. Better sarcastically ignore it Duncan. Don't want to pop your bubble and realize that you aren't morally superior

1642184300377.png

AKA I don't want to debate any legit conservative commentators because I will get my shit pushed in and my 8 fans will not take me seriously anymore

1642184361585.png

The left's policies of soft on crime and no bail has encouraged people to constantly steal and commit other petty thefts. Male feminists are constantly in the news for being rapists along with the trannies he so vehemently defends are also raping girls constantly. But can't admit that Duncan, better just create a strawman

1642184481464.png

Based on his history and how he slanders and libels people, nobody with any sense of dignity wants your respect Duncan

1642184526076.png

Vaush would disagree. Holy fuck this is a truly reetarded take

1642184562662.png

I don't have twitter so I can't see who he is responding to in the first part of the tweet. Is Duncan talking to himself?

1642184605120.png

Prove them wrong while educating an audience? LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! None of that is true.
Also Vaush was a tiny nobody streamer who agreed to go on conservative shows to debate the same bullshit Duncan believes. Except he wasn't a constant sperg who went on reetarded twitter rants and tried to hide behind a piece of paper

1642184701661.png

Critical Race Theory

1642184738611.png

Tyranny of the majority where the candidate who wins promises to give the most shit to 51% of the population. Can't see how this wouldn't turn into a disaster instantly. I love how an entire group of founding fathers who contemplated for years on the best way of running a country, tested it out, and were able to survive multiple presidents trying to assert tyrannical control were idiots but a moron who hides all his arguments behind a piece of paper that says he got a degree in genetics knows how to run a country better.

Also, corporations are treated as a person for tax and legal purposes. Its amazing that they aren't allowed to vote based on the 14th amendment but they are still allowed to participate in lobbying because they can be sued, are held to the same standards as a person in the legal system, and are required to pay taxes like people are. Making corporate lobbying illegal would take a massive stretch to explain why they should still be held to all these laws and taxes without having a say in how the taxes and laws are created.

And as a final aside, Duncan would totally try to create a similar system to that of Cuba and Venezuela where he goes after Corporations and anyone with wealth to the point that capital flight happens and the country gets poor as shit. Its so plain as day to see that these are the same policies that were implemented in these countries they say isn't real communism. Duncan is a fucking moron that I will continue to laugh at

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Cynical hates TIK, haha. Virgin Cypher vs Chad TIK, tbh I honestly wanna see a debate between the two, TIK would fuck him up. Not only does TIK not think in a mainstream Left - Right Dichotomy ( he thinks more Individualism vs Collectivism ), but TIK is not "muh republicans bad" and tbh is prolly an Ancap. Also he never talks down to his viewers unlike CH and TIK already talked about how "Intellectuals" and Professors like CH make history worse. God sorry I really like TIK, watch all his content.
1642186095555.png

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Emperor kitty kat trying be funny although he called flat on it. Then again he did retweet a 9/11 truther that one time. Look i would admit Tik is questionable and wrong at some points and right in other same thing can be said for cypher was well. thats the part of history I can agree with some parts and disagree on others but always agree on most points

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
WAIT, NOW TIGERSTAR DOESNT LIKE HIM. The Soys fear the Chad for he knows about Operation Keelhaul.
Emperor kitty kat trying be funny although he called flat on it. Then again he did retweet a 9/11 truther that one time. Look i would admit Tik is questionable and wrong at some points and right in other same thing can be said for cypher was well. thats the part of history I can agree with some parts and disagree on others but always agree on most points
at least TIK backs what he says and has rational explanations.