Breaking up with gf, in love with ex, faking weigh-ins - 09/08/19

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Archive:

Amber said:
I'm just saying every single person in my life is going through something right now I legitimately think that there is something in the air
It's called life, Amber. It's a very common thing that happens and you would know that if you had normal adult human levels of social interaction.

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Lah Lah, Pants on fire.

Im laughing to myself though, that Amber still can't accept that her one true love left her for a refrigerator with a wig. It must erk Amber everyday knowing Destiny chose to marry Dana and Becky hasn't so much as mention such a thing to her.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
She thinks she's trolling the haydurs by doing clickbait but all she manages is to look like a fucking clown because of all the shit she says

This is some DarksydePhil level shit of debunking rumours about yourself, "never happened, you guys are silly for thinking that", just denying everything and shitting on your fans for thinking that

Btw Hamber, just because you did YT for 6 years that doesn't mean you don't do it for money you 62 IQ hoe

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how she weaseled out of claiming that she eats off camera after her mukbangs. She says that she eats regular meals, but never specifies the number of meals, nor the quantity. We can see your weight gain Al, no matter how much you deny it. She thinks her viewers are dumb and have no observation skills.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino