Breaking up with gf, in love with ex, faking weigh-ins - 09/08/19

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
Same shit, different day. Amber s(h)its on pillow mountain, skunking up the house and bedroom while 9 industrial fans attempt to blow her odor back into the bedroom. Running up the electric bill and high on the literal smell of her own farts, she puffs her yeasty chest and bra out, daintily attempts to cross her swollen trunks masquerading as legs, squashes her Shrek fingers with knuckles to match her bra on her phone screen and with as much of a pompous attitude as she can breathlessly muster, answers these allegations with a sweaty...

263FC902-7058-40BB-AB23-816C6D0D377C.jpeg

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
The video where she gets mad at Becky, she asks her "whos cereal is that?" First of all why would you need to whisper and jab ur finger like that? This is why she picks the partners she has, a person with self worth and smarts wouldn't put up with this beast for 2 minutes. She's almost 30 and you wanna control her eating a bowl of cereal? When I first saw that clip I knew right away AL has a abusive streak in her especially with the tone and how she acted when she was caught.
I don't get why cereal would be that terrible... it's not like she's having a half pound of bacon. It seems like about a 300 calorie breakfast at most which seems quite normal.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why cereal would be that terrible... it's not like she's having a half pound of bacon. It seems like about a 300 calorie breakfast at most which seems quite normal.
It was probably E&R cereal and they let becky have some. AL probably was pissed she got some cause if someone else has food she has to have some too.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Oh Amber, you fucking r.etard. You already admitted in your 4/12/2019 video you couldn’t fit on the old scale anymore (which BTW is 14 inches wide) and that’s why you ordered the new one. But by all means blame it on the haydurs who accused you of using the tare function.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about the really disrespectful implications of that title for her current partner? Yeah, she clickbaits every single day, but THIS clickbait also strikes me as a covert attempt to say to her audience, "I am still in love with my ex, and if Becky and I broke up, it will be me that initiates the conversation." Wink wink, nudge nudge. It's so underhanded and mean. There were plenty of other ways she could have worded it to get her prized click. She didn't have to throw Becky under the bus again. That was a choice.

Here's the infamous cereal incident, for anyone that hasn't watched yet:

Does that look like someone upset because their girlfriend wasn't being a team player in their Couples Diet Plan, OR someone pissed that there's no more Cocoa Puffs left? I think reasonable people can decide for themselves after watching that clip.

Serial Grapist

Bitch, I like grapes 🍇
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think (accordingly to her story) that Amberlynn was raging about what she was having for breakfast, but about the fact that Becky hadn’t consulted her and coordinated their breakfasts as they were supposed to be “starting this new diet together”

So, yeah.... tl;dr Amberlynn was unimpressed with Becky’s lack of Codependency at the time.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about the really disrespectful implications of that title for her current partner? Yeah, she clickbaits every single day, but THIS clickbait also strikes me as a covert attempt to say to her audience, "I am still in love with my ex, and if Becky and I broke up, it will be me that initiates the conversation." Wink wink, nudge nudge. It's so underhanded and mean. There were plenty of other ways she could have worded it to get her prized click. She didn't have to throw Becky under the bus again. That was a choice.

Does that look like someone upset because their girlfriend wasn't being a team player in their Couples Diet Plan, OR someone pissed that there's no more Cocoa Puffs left? I think reasonable people can decide for themselves after watching that clip.
Man,the vibes in that house are so fucking weird

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net

"What's that over there?" says the Thumb. A shining example of how quick witted our Thumby is. Subtle as hell, Thumbtard

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think (accordingly to her story) that Amberlynn was raging about what she was having for breakfast, but about the fact that Becky hadn’t consulted her and coordinated their breakfasts as they were supposed to be “starting this new diet together”

So, yeah.... tl;dr Amberlynn was unimpressed with Becky’s lack of Codependency at the time.
There is a vlog with Krystal where she tells how The Beast turned really aggressive and frustrated because she wanted both of them to eat a tub of Ben & Jerry's and Krystal refused to because she wanted to stick to her diet.
Hambo went berserk on her, even cried.
Bizarre....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino