Gross Breland Emory / GlitterForever17 - Loves abortion jokes, maxi pads, and glitter!1!

fire_fly

kiwifarms.net
why would you want to eat nail polish
or put it on your face
True story: When I was a cashier in a grocery store, I was just getting into makeup and would constantly do stupid shit like wear non-cosmetic glitter on my eyes. One night, I had a couple of college-aged girls come through my line, and one of them told me she used to put glitter nail polish on her eyelids. Y'know, the most sensitive part of your face.

All I could think to say was, "I... don't think that's good for your skin..."

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
This is my favorite fail-torial on the internet. Never fails to make me lol:

Glitterforever's kfc "nail polish" made me cringe. That's more disgusting to me than something that could possibly cause an eye infection, and that's saying a lot.

Does she remind anyone else of Bunny/Grav3yardgirl?

I want to find both of them funny, but I can't get through either of their videos and find them obnoxious rather than hilaribad. I think it's the loud, zany children's show host persona they both possess that I find so grating. Kudos to anyone who can tolerate either of their content and get a laugh out of it. You're stronger than me.

Last edited:

Powerdrilldo

Buttplugkin.
kiwifarms.net
oh lord I remember when I was around 12-13 and just getting into the makeup scene but because I had no funds I would do stupid shit like homemade kool-aid lip stains and cringy crayola marker eyeliner but even I wasn't tarded out enough to use straight up chicken grease/cooking oil on my skin .

I can't imagine the acne civilization that would boom on someones skin provided they were stupid enough to actually do this.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving haughty bitch. She used to not just flex, but gloat over her trashy possessions and gleefully rub them in her viewers faces.

I just watched this video. She had half a mil liquid cash and was too fucking stupid to buy a house outright with it. And in the same breath keeps talking about what a great business woman she is as she sits in her garbage apartment. The money she was making was IN.SANE.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving haughty bitch. She used to not just flex, but gloat over her trashy possessions and gleefully rub them in her viewers faces.

I just watched this video. She had half a mil liquid cash and was too fucking stupid to buy a house outright with it. And in the same breath keeps talking about what a great business woman she is as she sits in her garbage apartment. The money she was making was IN.SANE.

Doesn't this idiot live in Louisiana? With $400K, she could've bought a cute, quirky house outright in New Orleans with at least $100K left over to save and invest. What a swamp trash dope.

Reactions: sparklemilhouse

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't this idiot live in Louisiana? With $400K, she could've bought a cute, quirky house outright in New Orleans with at least $100K left over to save and invest. What a swamp trash dope.
YES! She lives in the deep south and she could have bought a literal mansion or one of those glorious old 19th century southern homes for cash money and had a pile of coins left over to basic bitch the hell out of it any way she wanted.

The stupidity is staggering.

Twolegstillmidnight

Off with her legs!
kiwifarms.net
YES! She lives in the deep south and she could have bought a literal mansion or one of those glorious old 19th century southern homes for cash money and had a pile of coins left over to basic bitch the hell out of it any way she wanted.

The stupidity is staggering.
Not gonna lie, the fact that anyone would take money like that and blow it and not invest in something like that is such a heartbreaking example of how much people take luck for granted.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Sperging but my husband and I have talked about it a million times - if we were to like, win the lottery (we don't even play) or he were to die and I was get his life insurance policy, basically any circumstance were to happen where we had a large, lump sum of cash, the first thing we'd do is buy an apartment building. Keep one apartment for ourselves, and rent the rest out. Obviously it's a bit more complex than that, and we'd ideally invest in other ways (because hello, multiple revenue streams are important). Property can and often is a great investment, but I have no idea what she was thinking blowing all that on her McMansion and it's needless remodels and add ons.

What's going on with Slava? She shows that he has an "office"/ filming area in the new place, but his channel has been down for a while. Can he even legally work in the US?

I am constantly wondering if they are actually in a relationship or if it's just a green card marriage and he's her gay BFF.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Sperging but my husband and I have talked about it a million times - if we were to like, win the lottery (we don't even play) or he were to die and I was get his life insurance policy, basically any circumstance were to happen where we had a large, lump sum of cash, the first thing we'd do is buy an apartment building. Keep one apartment for ourselves, and rent the rest out. Obviously it's a bit more complex than that, and we'd ideally invest in other ways (because hello, multiple revenue streams are important). Property can and often is a great investment, but I have no idea what she was thinking blowing all that on her McMansion and it's needless remodels and add ons.

What's going on with Slava? She shows that he has an "office"/ filming area in the new place, but his channel has been down for a while. Can he even legally work in the US?

I am constantly wondering if they are actually in a relationship or if it's just a green card marriage and he's her gay BFF.
She said in a recent video (I think it was the one where she shows the apartment) that he has a job and can work now. They've been married awhile.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net

Speculation on guru gossip points to the latter

Fireman Sam

Sam is the hero next door
kiwifarms.net
Good god, the thumbnails are so obnoxious,
I might be mistaken, just going out on a wide limb here... But aren't these videos directed to a younger audience? Like, teen girls or something along those lines?
The bright pastel colours and over the top thumbnails seem to be a very stark trend on Youtube channels aimed for children.
Personally I wouldn't want my hypothetical children watching this crap. I took a curious look myself at the videos, good grief this woman is a trainwreck just waiting to happen. I sense it.

Tags
None