Gross Breland Emory / GlitterForever17 - Loves abortion jokes, maxi pads, and glitter!1!

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Good god, the thumbnails are so obnoxious,
I might be mistaken, just going out on a wide limb here... But aren't these videos directed to a younger audience? Like, teen girls or something along those lines?
The bright pastel colours and over the top thumbnails seem to be a very stark trend on Youtube channels aimed for children.
Personally I wouldn't want my hypothetical children watching this crap. I took a curious look myself at the videos, good grief this woman is a trainwreck just waiting to happen. I sense it.
Yeah they're supposed to be kids videos. And the trainwreck already happened my dude. She dumped her bf of 10 yrs, imported a gay Russian she immediately married, started doing batshit videos like "diy eos abortion chapstick", doing lives where she was drinking and drunk as hell and getting into fights with fans.............

And then she revealed that she had faked it all in a desperate attempt to drum up views on her dying channel. Turns out she blew every cent she had on a giant house and other various stupid shit. She ended up loosing the house anyway, despite it all. She already wasn't in high regard among the diy/craft YouTubers, and all this did was sink her reputation into the depths and alienate whatever actual fans she had.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
So many early to mid 2010's beauty guru's and ''DIY/lifestyle'' creators seem to be headed down this path. Either they have a legitimate break down or fake one for shock value hoping to get Trisha Paytas-eque views for their dying channel. Most of them are either broke from their spending and lifestyle or they've totally quit. Many moved to L.A, spent a ton and had to later return home to their home town once the youtube channel died (The Fowler sisters especially).

What's next for Breland?

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
So many early to mid 2010's beauty guru's and ''DIY/lifestyle'' creators seem to be headed down this path. Either they have a legitimate break down or fake one for shock value hoping to get Trisha Paytas-eque views for their dying channel. Most of them are either broke from their spending and lifestyle or they've totally quit. Many moved to L.A, spent a ton and had to later return home to their home town once the youtube channel died (The Fowler sisters especially).

What's next for Breland?
To be fair, I think that the Fowler sisters turned out OK, all things considered. The older sister has a family of her own now; she seems to be really happy.

A lot of the beauty gurus I watched way back in the day have pretty much stopped their channels/have let their channels die because they got married and had kids. While I miss "old beauty YouTube," it's pretty nice to see that a lot of the creators I watched back in the day didn't turn out to be crazy or attention-whoring.

I remember when the biggest "scandals" or "tea" (ugh, I hate that term) regarding beauty gurus was how the Fowler sisters obviously had their noses done. That seems so tame compared to the shit that comes out now about the beauty side of YouTube.

I was never into GlitterForever17's stuff, but oh my goodness, I did fall down the rabbit hole once and saw what the big deal was about her. She's pretty damn gross. I know some people want to give her the benefit of the doubt because "she isn't actually crazy," but she did those videos that were a LOT like those creepy and predatory "YouTube Kids" videos to get views. For that alone, fuck that bitch. I'm glad she's broke now. If she needed that money, she could have just done some honest work and gotten a job outside of YouTube (but we know an attention whore like her wouldn't be able to do such a thing).

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I think that the Fowler sisters turned out OK, all things considered. The older sister has a family of her own now; she seems to be really happy.

A lot of the beauty gurus I watched way back in the day have pretty much stopped their channels/have let their channels die because they got married and had kids. While I miss "old beauty YouTube," it's pretty nice to see that a lot of the creators I watched back in the day didn't turn out to be crazy or attention-whoring.

I remember when the biggest "scandals" or "tea" (ugh, I hate that term) regarding beauty gurus was how the Fowler sisters obviously had their noses done. That seems so tame compared to the shit that comes out now about the beauty side of YouTube.

I was never into GlitterForever17's stuff, but oh my goodness, I did fall down the rabbit hole once and saw what the big deal was about her. She's pretty damn gross. I know some people want to give her the benefit of the doubt because "she isn't actually crazy," but she did those videos that were a LOT like those creepy and predatory "YouTube Kids" videos to get views. For that alone, fuck that bitch. I'm glad she's broke now. If she needed that money, she could have just done some honest work and gotten a job outside of YouTube (but we know an attention whore like her wouldn't be able to do such a thing).
The big cheques coming in and sponsorship's were easy money. Breland and women like her who can't get it together post Youtube popularity have a hard time accepting reality that money earned outside of a popular Youtube channel is hard work.

About the Fowler's, I have a hard time accepting especially in Blair's case that it was easy to let go of their L.A dream. Blair really wanted ''the life'' and loved the lifestyle. Moving back home to Tennessee was likely because they both fell off in popularity.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
The big cheques coming in and sponsorship's were easy money. Breland and women like her who can't get it together post Youtube popularity have a hard time accepting reality that money earned outside of a popular Youtube channel is hard work.

About the Fowler's, I have a hard time accepting especially in Blair's case that it was easy to let go of their L.A dream. Blair really wanted ''the life'' and loved the lifestyle. Moving back home to Tennessee was likely because they both fell off in popularity.
Oh, I guarantee the drop in popularity was not the optimal situation for the Fowlers. I just think they've handled it a lot better than so many others.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net

With Elle Fowler, it was more that she started her own planning accessory business and its been pretty successful. She and her husband moved from a gorgeous newer home in Orange County to a gorgeous home in one of the tonier Nashville suburbs. She still makes a couple videos a month but definitely doesn't seem like she's hurting for money.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
She initially started out with that audience / the teen magazine crowd. She failed to grow with her audience and then lost it, so tried to be eDgY and adult (while being an actual, very immature adult)/ sexy / whatever. You can see how well it's worked out for her. Now she just tries anything that she thinks will get views.

Tags
None