Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 55 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 216 24.7%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 176 20.1%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 399 45.5%

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, NZ people can't say his name
Doesn’t the exceptional NZ government realize that it doesn’t make a difference whether or not people say the name Brenton Tarrant? All they’re accomplishing is making it a taboo to say his name and it gives the shooter even more power; and in doing so, they are giving Brenton even more notoriety since other murderers don’t get this treatment.

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t the exceptional NZ government realize that it doesn’t make a difference whether or not people say the name Brenton Tarrant? All they’re accomplishing is making it a taboo to say his name and it gives the shooter even more power; and in doing so, they are giving Brenton even more notoriety since other murderers don’t get this treatment.
I dunno. There is research showing that not showing the killer's face and not using their name is a better tactic for lowering copycats.

But there's a difference between choosing to do that and actively censoring people for doing it.

nigger1488

wow from sose
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck?! So just to clarify, you're a Kiwi? So your deletion is based on sharing/commenting on an image? That's fucked up.

Did you get a chance to report the Turks? Social media really needs to just stay out of everyone's fucking business and just let shit happen. They're so lopsided with their enforcement now, it's gonna come back to bite them in the ass legally (at least in the US).
I'm not a Kiwi. Woke up to a permanent account ban, a couple days into the raid:

If they're going to delete my account over it, I'll gladly document it here for them instead :]

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
8:08 You can see no one is in the pulpit. Kabab remover was working over on the left side of the room, then turns around and can see almost the entire pulpit area.
So what? Are you saying he's full of shit?

Imagine grandstanding over the corpses of your entire congregation to get some ass pats. Of course, it's not like Australians and Kiwis couldn't just check to see if he's talking nonse...oh wait 14 years in prison say otherwise.

Edit: Looks like I jumped the gun and other members double checked the footage. Guess he was lucky.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. There is research showing that not showing the killer's face and not using their name is a better tactic for lowering copycats.

But there's a difference between choosing to do that and actively censoring people for doing it.
Is it really though? Everyone already knows about this since the media has been on it nonstop. If anything, the media hit pieces and the endless gabbing by news stations has made it impossible not to keep up with the case. At this point, blurring photos and not using the name means nothing.

WendyWheelchair

kiwifarms.net
Is it really though? Everyone already knows about this since the media has been on it nonstop. If anything, the media hit pieces and the endless gabbing by the same media has made it impossible not to keep up with the case. At this point, blurring photos and not using the name means nothing.
It means something since, you're right, the media is on it non-stop. Any shooting that fits their narrative will get constant news coverage. I honestly don't get why these things get covered so fucking much especially in something as cut-and-dry as this.

But the hypocrisy of what they don't cover as much is hilarious. With all the BLM hysteria over mostly justified police shooting suspects (with many officers being black), a black guy, Vester Flanagan aka "Bryce Williams", shoots up his former news colleagues WHILE THEY ARE FILMING and also streams it himself, and not so much as a peep out of the MSM.

So yeah, it's just hypocrisy all around. Here is the study in case you want to see if it's worth anything. I tend to agree because these little shits are attention whores to their core, Elliot Rodger being case and point. But at the same time, they're such massive lolcows that it's hard to not mention them (again, Elliot Rodger, the biggest loser in the world, being case and point).

Sancho Panzza

kiwifarms.net
So wait, he ducked behind the pulpit and survived? Either he was really lucky that the none of the autist's shots struck it when he was firing like a spastic, or he must have really been in Allah's good book. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the main area.
Allah's love for him is huge. And kebab remover is blind.
From youtube: https://youtu.be/Kk7crpc5uSI?t=41

Imam Gamal also said that kebab remover "had covered his face". Let's see..
At 05:41: <rearview mirror>

At 12:27: <rearview mirror>

WendyWheelchair

kiwifarms.net
Allah's love for him is huge. And kebab remover is blind.
From youtube: https://youtu.be/Kk7crpc5uSI?t=41
View attachment 701255

Imam Gamal also said that kebab remover "had covered his face". Let's see..
At 05:41: <rearview mirror>

View attachment 701256

At 12:27: <rearview mirror>
View attachment 701257
Dayyyyuuummmm. This imam needs the Nathan Philips treatment so people can call him out on his bullshitting. But wait, I forgot! Viewing the video is illegal now!!!1111

raymond

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it'll help, most people remember these things by the name of the event, not the person who did it.

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
It means something since, you're right, the media is on it non-stop. Any shooting that fits their narrative will get constant news coverage. I honestly don't get why these things get covered so fucking much especially in something as cut-and-dry as this.

But the hypocrisy of what they don't cover as much is hilarious. With all the BLM hysteria over mostly justified police shooting suspects (with many officers being black), a black guy, Vester Flanagan aka "Bryce Williams", shoots up his former news colleagues WHILE THEY ARE FILMING and also streams it himself, and not so much as a peep out of the MSM.

So yeah, it's just hypocrisy all around. Here is the study in case you want to see if it's worth anything. I tend to agree because these little shits are attention whores to their core, Elliot Rodger being case and point. But at the same time, they're such massive lolcows that it's hard to not mention them (again, Elliot Rodger, the biggest loser in the world, being case and point).
Other folks have probably said thus - but I seems to recall Flanagan tweeted afterwards the file he took. The live bit was, I recall, the TV station's own camera. Heavy.com has it as does live leak. But there have been a few cases of people live broadcasting killing. An IS jihadi attacked in, I think it was Paris, where he broadcast live him knifing a cop and his wife. And years ago Islamic terrorists in Indonesia streamed from a phone camera to a lap top, a suicide bomber walking into a restaurant and blowing himself up. They did not/could not broadcast it live, but filmed the lap top and sent that out. And how many people have topped themselves, after setting up a camera to record the deed.
In this the really interesting thing for me is the manifesto and the totally panicked over the top mental reaction to this.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Other folks have probably said thus - but I seems to recall Flanagan tweeted afterwards the file he took. The live bit was, I recall, the TV station's own camera. Heavy.com has it as does live leak. But there have been a few cases of people live broadcasting killing. An IS jihadi attacked in, I think it was Paris, where he broadcast live him knifing a cop and his wife. And years ago Islamic terrorists in Indonesia streamed from a phone camera to a lap top, a suicide bomber walking into a restaurant and blowing himself up. They did not/could not broadcast it live, but filmed the lap top and sent that out. And how many people have topped themselves, after setting up a camera to record the deed.
In this the really interesting thing for me is the manifesto and the totally panicked over the top mental reaction to this.
Yes, but none of those were white dudes targeting Allah's chosen.

See, if the west prostrates itself and repents, maybe the religion of peace won't retaliate violently! Just maybe.

EDIT:
That's like every semi-auto firearm. Does that only apply to rifles or pistols too? I mean, seriously, what semi-auto doesn't have a detachable mag that can hold more than five rounds?
Would this be a good time for the "clips vs magazines" lecture? Could one argue that "a clip is not a magazine"?

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a Kiwi. Woke up to a permanent account ban, a couple days into the raid:

If they're going to delete my account over it, I'll gladly document it here for them instead :]
Ok, like I said before - Why is everything so entwined with the Turkroaches?
Am I missing something? Only 3 Turkish people were injured in this attack - not killed, injured.
Brenton visited Turkey many times. Why? Why was he so "fascinated" with Turkey?
Why is this a massive deal in Turkey?

There's more to this and no one is saying anything about it. It makes no sense and if something makes no sense, then there's something else to it.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino