Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 211 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 172 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 380 45.0%

• Total voters

Sancho Panzza

kiwifarms.net
Dayyyyuuummmm. This imam needs the Nathan Philips treatment so people can call him out on his bullshitting. But wait, I forgot! Viewing the video is illegal now!!!1111
Every time Imam Gamal Fouda speaks, he does more damage.

He told Checkpoint/Radio New Zealand that the kebab remover was "very calm, and was short in stature, had covered his face and was wearing an army uniform." https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/checkpoint/audio/2018686754/he-didn-t-want-anyone-to-stay-alive

Afterwards, he told New Zealand Herald that "We were not able to see him [and] thank god he didn’t know where we are..." https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/17/new-zealand-attack-christchurch-in-mourning-after-mosque-massacre-latest-updates

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
This attack (which I think was totally wrong) is on its way to being, if it is not already, the most significant terror attack in decades - and even means 9/11.
The reason is that with one fucked up act, this idiot has taken an idea that a few thousand people knew about (The Great Replacement) and many more felt but did not have a name for it - and gave it a name and made it a thing. Shit! You can plan success like that. And by getting the Kiwiland and Ausland governments to lose their minds, and ban the internet, he revealed them to be the anti-democractic, authoritarian asses they are.
Their panicked reaction has ensured this idiots video and manifesto are everywhere. He also revealed by his attack - propaganda of the deed - that the governments of both coutries have absolutely NIL understanding of radicalisation, the issues driving it and so on.
He's also revealed the double standard when it comes to Islamism - and how those governments have caved into the Islamophobia lobby. And how spewtube still have muslim hate speech up. I just found with a simple search a whole lot of Awlaki and anti-kuffar bideos.
In Australia there has been all this TV of tentedup Musliminas raving on about how ANY criticism of Islam is Islamophobia. [https://iview.abc.net.au/show/drum/series/0/video/NC1907H031S00] No one it seems called them out as kuffarphobes.
I personally do not give a flying fuck what people believe - so long as they stay out of my hair and don't startled the horses. And don't start parallel societies that want special privileges. Many Muslims and for that matter Jews don't. But too many of them do - or enlist useful idiots to dismantle the society.
the MSM reporting on this has been unhinged, shrill and delusional. Not to mention uninformed. As for the "think tanks" - the Voice of the government ASPI in Australia has led the charge with asanine analysis. There two examples are cases in point of just how stupid people are - they miss thepoint: https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/dignity-inclusiveness-and-the-power-to-change-the-aftermath-of-the-christchurch-attack/; https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/lessons-from-the-christchurch-attack-firearms-organised-crime-and-terrorism/,
Sorry, this went on, but i was just subjected to an hour of why this is all the fault of privileged white hetro males. WTF.

Last edited:

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Just additional proof that the NZ government is using this tragedy to become more authoritarian. This was just the perfect storm and the government took that opportunity to punish their own citizens.
All governments will do so given the excuse. How many times did they try to get rid of guns every time these is a shooting in the states?

TheChivalrysOath

kiwifarms.net
This attack (which I think was totally wrong) is on its way to being, if it is not already, the most significant terror attack in decades - and even means 9/11.
The reason is that with one fucked up act, this idiot has taken an idea that a few thousand people knew about (The Great Replacement) and many more felt but did not have a name for it - and gave it a name and made it a thing. Shit! You can plan success like that. And by getting the Kiwiland and Ausland governments to lose their minds, and ban the internet, he revealed them to be the anti-democractic, authoritarian asses they are.
Their panicked reaction has ensured this idiots video and manifesto are everywhere. He also revealed by his attack - propaganda of the deed - that the governments of both coutries have absolutely NIL understanding of radicalisation, the issues driving it and so on.
He's also revealed the double standard when it comes to Islamism - and how those governments have caved into the Islamophobia lobby. And how spewtube still have muslim hate speech up. I just found with a simple search a whole lot of Awlaki and anti-kuffar bideos.
In Australia there has been all this TV of tentedup Musliminas raving on about how ANY criticism of Islam is Islamophobia. [https://iview.abc.net.au/show/drum/series/0/video/NC1907H031S00] No one it seems called them out as kuffarphobes.
I personally do not give a flying fuck what people believe - so long as they stay out of my hair and don't startled the horses. And don't start parallel societies that want special privileges. Many Muslims and for that matter Jews don't. But too many of them do - or enlist useful idiots to dismantle the society.
the MSM reporting on this has been unhinged, shrill and delusional. Not to mention uninformed. As for the "think tanks" - the Voice of the government ASPI in Australia has led the charge with asanine analysis. There two examples are cases in point of just how stupid people are - they miss thepoint: https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/dignity-inclusiveness-and-the-power-to-change-the-aftermath-of-the-christchurch-attack/; https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/lessons-from-the-christchurch-attack-firearms-organised-crime-and-terrorism/,
Sorry, this went on, but i was just subjected to an hour of why this is all the fault of privileged white hetro males. WTF.
I really don't want other countries citizens to go through the process of losing their rights like we are.

Last edited:

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
I really agree with you. He's probably the most "successful" in terms of getting his point across. Elliot Rodger just proved he's an autistic virgin with rage. Stephen Paddock didn't leave anything to suggest what his motive even was. And the BLM snipers just made people hate them more. But yeah, with everything coming to a head and the Left scrambling to control the narrative, this shooting has the potential to expose a lot of things.

I also fully agree with the idea of parallel societies being breeding grounds for a country's own undoing.

Also, can we bring back the term Mudslime? I feel like it's not used enough.

Last edited:

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
There has been so much BS about how this idiot Tarrant was impossible to detect. This is total crap. First, a bloke reported the gunclub to the cops - they ignored it. Here is his video rant: https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1106969886440464385.
He does not name the shooter. But he mentions: confederate flags, fixation with firearms, wearing military gear and saying strange things. And meeting in isolated places.
OK. Had they asked the informant, they would have got some names. Likely then found out that there was one bloke who had purchased four semi automatics by postal order, that helived alone and did body building. And had no intimate relationships and was a shortarse. All bad signed. so then they would also find he'd been travelling to bad land countries for XRW. So go talk to him. Look at his FB, Twitter etc - he has older different accounts than the ones he posted - and according to some press reported these showed sympathies with XRW. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/christchurch-shooting-gunman-brenton-tarrants-roaming-on-the-dark-side/news-story/deb2678f4d7c99fa2a248a60d31a08d8. So now you have a whole mess of indicators. And then you use this: the TRAP-18: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303502624_The_lone-actor_terrorist_and_the_TRAP-18; See also: http://drreidmeloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2015_WarningBehaviorsBreivik.pdf.
You don't have to have all the indicators - just some.
What this comes down to is that the types of rifles Tarrant had, no one probably needs; but in Australia, the guns buyback has led to more firearms now on the street. So, the focus has to be on sanity and ideology of the person owning the things, following up on tips and annual certification - like a driver's licence. When tips are actions, attacks are thwarted.
What we do not want is a bunch of ill-informed people deciding on oppressive policiesbased on what they think rather than evidence. As it stands, "hate speech" is now being targeted. They have taken down 8chan, 4chan, kiwifarms in Oz and NZ as these are, they assert, breeding groups for XRW. There is NO evidence Tarrant was radicalised there. But is an excuse to get rid of places people go for whatever reason and make an easy target. If the target is hate speech, how long bewfore the Kiwi and Oz govts are in your house monitoring your conversations for hate speech? That's where it is heading.

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
I dunno. I think Elliot

I really agree with you. He's probably the most "successful" in terms of getting his point across. Elliot Rodger just proved he's an autistic virgin with rage. Stephen Paddock didn't leave anything to suggest what his motive even was. And the BLM snipers just made people hate them more. But yeah, with everything coming to a head and the Left scrambling to control the narrative, this shooting has the potential to expose a lot of things.

I also fully agree with the idea of parallel societies being breeding grounds for a country's own undoing.

Also, can we bring back the term Mudslime? I feel like it's not used enough.
I do not want to sound like a bogot, but a mate who worked in this area told me this story. When you look at a photos of a lot of Islamic terrorists you see a bruise on their foreheads. It called a zabiba - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabiba. Its a bruise you get from banging your head on the ground too hard like they do in the throws of passion when they are praying. Well, he told me this story that one of the things the pathologists do when they get a fresh dead islamic terrorist is run them through the mri; they also do it to those who don't quite manage the full virgin. Anyway, what they have found is frontal lobe damage. Just like boxers get. Now, there is a defence to a terrorism charge. Allah made me do it. I banged my head on the floor too much. Just saying.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
You don't have to have all the indicators - just some.
What this comes down to is that the types of rifles Tarrant had, no one probably needs.
The only argument I've heard from a hunting standpoint is that bumpstocked ARs are good for wild pig as they can charge you while dying.

You still don't need 4-6 of these units.

A 9 is almost always gonna do it for home defense.

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely fucking insane that after a guy kills some muslims suddenly freedom of speech is outlawed, you immedately get arrested and face 10 years in prison for simply visiting 4chan and now

AND NOW

ONLY A WEEK LATER

The fucking leader of the country is wearing a hijab, women are being told to wear hijabs and NOW they're going to be broadcasting the god damn motherfucking Shahada on national TV and all Radio stations.

Fuck. This. Country.

Duck Hwan

kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely fucking insane that after a guy kills some muslims suddenly freedom of speech is outlawed, you immedately get arrested and face 10 years in prison for simply visiting 4chan and now

AND NOW

ONLY A WEEK LATER

The fucking leader of the country is wearing a hijab, women are being told to wear hijabs and NOW they're going to be broadcasting the god damn motherfucking Shahada on national TV and all Radio stations.

Fuck. This. Country.

The average Kiwi's brain is fried from syphilis, leftism, and alcohol. What did you expect?

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
It's not illegal to say his name, nor is it illegal to publish his manifesto.
We don't know what's legal until they declare it. The video was declared objectionable/offensive/inciteful or whatever, hence it is illegal. Changing nothing (or very little) from that interpretation, the manifesto at least could become contraband.

In their minds, what is the difference between a video that incites violence and a pamphlet that incites violence?

And, if I may put my broad, flat, wide-brimmed autism cap on: if they can block the websites that lead to the video, why can't they block the name that leads to the websites?

• Informative
Reactions: WendyWheelchair
First, this attack pales in comparison to others in recent past. The Belsan School Seige killed over 300 people including 186 children at the hands of Chechnya Terrorists. The 2015 Terror Attack killed 130 innocent victims by ISIS terrorists. The Nice Truck Attack killed 86 people including 10 innocent children. My point? This cracker killed 49 Muslims, OK, there are 1.5 billion of them, and Islam is owed a few dead for the carnage it's caused across the globe..So, sorry, not sorry.

The government of New Zealand and Australia's response to this attack is not one of panic but rather a systematic and deliberate attack on its citizens by using fear and intimidation to curb civil liberties by offering no real proof of safety and security. The Democrat Left in my country has tried to use every mass shooting to try to scare people into giving up our 2nd Amendment Rights to own firearms for decades. No one who values freedom and liberty gives a fuck what they have to say because most of them have better armed security than our own president. So fuck them as well.

Mussies use any criticism of Islam as "Islamophobia" their word not mine, but whatever. You aren't telling us anything new in that respect. It's worthless propaganda who only silences pussies.

Most of us in here down care what the MSM is selling. So another dead horse gets beaten yet again.

If there are more than 100 Muslims living in any given country, you can fucking bet your life savings that two distinct societies already
exist and you can blame yourself and your fellow countrymen for letting that happen because elections have consequences. Anyone with a brain can see allowing Islam in any form to come into your country is setting it up for chaos and total submission by proxy.

griefsquirrel

kiwifarms.net
No (absolutely not a single one) government likes the internet, because it makes it difficult to control the narrative in a given situation. Local mass media is a lot easier to influence, and I think everyone knows a story about his country and mass media and government found in bed together, for the personal gain of both parties. On top of that is that the classic outlets are struggling for relevance and (last but not least) financing too nowadays, so they're not a big fan of the internet and the decentralized form of getting the news either. They're both sides of the same coin on this and will do anything they can to abolish the current form of free information flow we have. They feel threatened by it. As much as I find this terror act despicable and think the guy belongs in prison and the keys thrown away, it really highlighted this.

Also I think western governments are grossly underestimating just how dangerous muslims are to their (at least claimed) values. I grew up in a western country around muslims. Had muslims friends and muslim enemies - typical childhood shit. When I was young there were no terror attacks, nobody would ever believe a thing like 9/11 could happen and it was a different, more relaxed world in general in regards to this but even back then the muslim community I knew was never interested in integrating with the society around them, because deep in their hearts, they looked down on it. You also, even as a kid, knew that a friendship to a muslim could only ever go that far. There are inherent, irreconcilable incompatibilities with the mulsims and their belief system and the western world and yet the western governments at their hearts still think they can get them in line with dangling an euro/dollar in front of their noses and giving them a place in the same rat race everyone else is in. I think that is a big mistake that could eventually lead to a catastrophe.

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks that this is nothing earth-shattering?

New Zealand has never mattered, and will never matter on a global scale, just because they have some exceptional leadership doesn't mean that this will change anything.

Dissent has been growing, and discourse has been dying, at least in the USA, since the 60's... right around MLK's assassination & the start of Vietnam.

People can't stand their own countrymen, there is no longer a live and let live attitude, it is, and has been for several decades, standard practice to shove your opinions and beliefs into other peoples personal worlds... gone are the days that you could just walk past the nut job standing on the soapbox on the corner, now everyone with a smartphone gets inundated with as many peoples opinions as they choose to bear; everyone has a platform, for better or for worse.

It doesn't do any good to close the barn door after the horse runnoft, and it doesn't do any good to capitulate to ideas you have a fundamental disagreement with... but there is a middle ground between getting your feelings hurt and shooting people... just take shit less personally, realize the world is difficult, unfair, and generally doesn't give a fuck about you - happiness lies within.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino