Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 170 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 378 45.2%

• Total voters

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
by radical, you must mean "openly muslim" because Islam is a monolithic religion.
The central tenant of traditional Sunni Islam is to follow the Ummah, the community. This has lead to alot of diversity as basically any Imam leading a community will inevitably make changes. Kinda why you have Muslim countries that will beat the shit out of a Muslim for drinking and others that have a drinking problem.

Honestly, I'd trace radical Islamism from western countries to the Quran being fucked up, Saudi funded mosques and social autism. A high % of engineering students joined ISIS and engineering students have a higher % of autism. They were disconnected to their community - opted for the Quran or internet and became extremists.

if anything, Islamic extremism in the west has the same roots as lolcowism and other sorts of extremism.

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'd trace radical Islamism from western countries to the Quran being fucked up, Saudi funded mosques and social autism. A high % of engineering students joined ISIS and engineering students have a higher % of autism. They were disconnected to their community - opted for the Quran or internet and became extremists.

if anything, Islamic extremism in the west has the same roots as lolcowism and other sorts of extremism.
Let's also not forget that their pregnant women fast during Ramadan leading to higher chances of birth defects and decreased mental acuity.

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
Let's also not forget that their pregnant women fast during Ramadan leading to higher chances of birth defects and decreased mental acuity.

You learn something new every day, I'd have assumed there was a historical exemption enforced on pregnant women.

"This has to be decided by your doctor who is in full knowledge of issues relating to your pregnancy. If your doctor suggests fasting, you may go ahead with it." - Dont worry darling Dr Hussein says it's A-ok.

Last edited:

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Tarrant's court appearance comes as the New Zealand government moves to rapidly approve legislation banning semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles, in an effort to ensure similar attacks can never happen again.
On Tuesday, a bill which proposes banning semi-automatic firearms, magazines and parts used to assemble illegal firearms passed its first reading in Parliament, gaining the support of every lawmaker in the house, bar one.
If the bill passes, gun owners will have an amnesty until September to hand in their weapons and be compensated as part of a proposed buyback scheme.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/asia/brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-shooter-court-intl/index.html

Who do you represent?
Millions of European and other ethno-nationalist peoples that wish to live
in peace amongst their own people, living in their own lands, practicing
their own traditions and deciding the future of their own kind.
Are you a part of any political groups or movements?
I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I have
donated to many nationalist groups and have interacted with many more.
Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your
attack?

No.No group ordered my attack, I make the decision myself. Though I
did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the
attack, which was given.
Do these groups hold power/who are the people in these groups?
The total number of people in these organizations is in the millions, the
total number of groups in the thousands. People from every walk of life,
in every place of employment and field but disproportionately employed
in military services and law enforcement. Unsurprisingly ethno
nationalists and nationalists seek employment in areas that serve their
nations and community. I would estimate the number of soldiers in
European armed forces that also belong to nationalist groups to number in
the hundreds of thousands, with just as many employed in law
enforcement positions.
Did you carry out the attack for fame?
No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable.After all who can
remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New
York?How about the attack on the pentagon? The attackers in the plane
that crashed into the field on the same day?
I will be forgotten quickly.
Which I do not mind.
After all I am a private and mostly introverted person.
But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving
political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change
that is required.
Why did you target those people?
They were an obvious,visible and large group of invaders, from a culture
with higher fertility rates, higher social trust and strong, robust traditions
that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own
people.
His own words are preferable to the 'narrative' in the media. Two wrongs don't make a right, and in this case, in his own way, he saw his actions as right, and he may very well be.

His actions are no different than the turning of a blind eye to the fail of diversity. One is legalized, the other is not. It's the same in the end. Either extreme is deadly, and not one side is 'better' than the other.

Attachments

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Tarrant's court appearance comes as the New Zealand government moves to rapidly approve legislation banning semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles, in an effort to ensure similar attacks can never happen again.
On Tuesday, a bill which proposes banning semi-automatic firearms, magazines and parts used to assemble illegal firearms passed its first reading in Parliament, gaining the support of every lawmaker in the house, bar one.
If the bill passes, gun owners will have an amnesty until September to hand in their weapons and be compensated as part of a proposed buyback scheme.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/asia/brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-shooter-court-intl/index.html
Considering that tarrant is having all of his accelerationist wishes come true and clearly did not work alone through the prep phase, anyone else getting the feeling that there'll be another attack shortly after the gun control measures are put into place? Maybe that's a bit tinfoil but since he seems to be all about spitting in the face of this shit, that seems like the next logical troll move.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Ahmadi Islam rejects core teachings and considers the Koran an imperfect delivery of Mohammed's message that their Caliph as a new incarnation of Mohammed is there to correct, much as Jesus was meant to do to the Old Testament. That's the sect that we should be funding, not Saudi Wahhabism.
lol, so he is kind of John Smith of Islam, of sorts?

There are many practicing Catholics that are pro-abortion, like Pelosi. Many Christians don't follow lent. Thus radical christians will let themselves be crucified and forgive the attackers. "Radical" muslims basically follow a militant, necrophiliac pedophile. Which means that non-radicalized muslims are either lazy or being deceptive. In Islam, "radical" simply means closer adherence to religious norms.

Also, let's not forget, vast majority of muslim communities support sharia somewhere else as are sending money to help keeping the fires or jihad lit around the globe.

He's not getting his accelerationist wishes. This stuff was supposed to be happening in the US and as it turns out, we don't care about the faggot island where Lord of the Rings was filmed.
acceleration doesn't mean something happening the next month or even year. Politicians and groups in US already picked that idea up and acknowledged it as a step toward "progress". Give it some time. Guns rights in US have been on a sliding slope with two R governors fucking their constituents in ass (FL and VT) including the pres and NRA with the bullshit bumpstocks, last year. It's always one step forward, two steps back. FL and VT were rock solid pro 2a states. I'd expect something like this from CA and NY and NJ, but not FL or VT, and not with Rs at the helm. Those were huge defeats.

Dude fucked it up for NZ, but it would take more effort for bans to spread in other places. Now entire world could see how easy a ban could be foisted in a western country. Didn't Australia do essentially the same thing, mass shooting -> gun ban. It's been harder in the states, but shootings state side still result in incremental infringements. It's a matter of time.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely nothing new happened in the US because of this and the recent trend has been towards more gunrights, not less. See: California getting its autistic ban fucked by a federal judge.

New Zealand is irrelevant.
not yet, although antis did pick up on this shit. If ban goes through without too much resistance, they got Aus and NZ to site as good examples.

It's always one step forward, two steps back. Where do you see this increasing trend toward more gunrights? The CA rule is like the bullet button that will be eventually replaced with more bullshit. If anything, very dangerous presedent was set that ban without compensation is possible with bumpstocks and that Rs can fuck gun owners and get re-elected. I'd expect more Rs get on anti 2a train, because no repercussions were made, none.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
acceleration doesn't mean something happening the next month or even year. Politicians and groups in US already picked that idea up and acknowledged it as a step toward "progress". Give it some time. Guns rights in US have been on a sliding slope with two R governors fucking their constituents in ass (FL and VT) including the pres and NRA with the bullshit bumpstocks, last year. It's always one step forward, two steps back. FL and VT were rock solid pro 2a states. I'd expect something like this from CA and NY and NJ, but not FL or VT, and not with Rs at the helm. Those were huge defeats.

Dude fucked it up for NZ, but it would take more effort for bans to spread in other places. Now entire world could see how easy a ban could be foisted in a western country. Didn't Australia do essentially the same thing, mass shooting -> gun ban. It's been harder in the states, but shootings state side still result in incremental infringements. It's a matter of time.
From what I've heard, though, is that the governor of VT is essentially a Flake figure where he's basically a Democrat in all but name, so he was bound to pull the gun control stuff without the help of the Christchurch shooting

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Who said brenton was primarily targeting the US? No one with a brain is going to expect the US to roll back gun or free speech rights back faster than a commonwealth nation. Brenton was not a native kiwi yet he still shot up a mosque there- I don't think it's reasonable to say that he was hoping to accelerate US rollbacks by shooting up NZ. No one gives a shit about NZ so it's a great sandbox to watch as the government continues to overreach, try and take its citizens guns, and bend over for immigrant muslims in favor of their local populace. The world is highly connected and the US will react the the human rights rollbacks of other first world countries. The more rabid and insane the rest of the world becomes, the harder the US populace will dig into defending their rights IMO. An armed effort to try and take citizens guns anywhere in the world will remind progressives how dangerous and unfeasible it is while reminding conservatives how important it is to prevent such efforts in the future.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
His manifesto mentioned that he hoped this would inspire gun control laws in the US. IIRC he thought it would spark a race war between American pro-gun whites and anti-gun minorities because God knows indians in Texas want their guns taken away.
I don't think it's a good idea to take any particular statement in the manifesto at face value. I'm not saying he's playing some 4d chess shit but he doesn't seem like an idiot and it's pretty idiotic to think that shooting a bunch of muslims at their mosque in the land of sheepfuckers will somehow empower Cryptkeeper Pelosi to get her gun control legislation.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
His manifesto mentioned that he hoped this would inspire gun control laws in the US. IIRC he thought it would spark a race war between American pro-gun whites and anti-gun minorities because God knows indians in Texas want their guns taken away.
I believe there are some Black/Hispanic gangs and Korean store owners in Los Angeles that would love to have a word with this man

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
Why does anyone care what this fucking moron wanted? Why are people acting like mr. "I'll say exceptional things while murdering people" is some philosopher? It's just your run of the mill idiot internet troll, only this time he was murdering people at the same time.
I think some of it has to do with that constant need people have to find meaning in things, that there has to be a deeper reason than this dude is just a fucking homicidal maniac and asshole.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Why does anyone care what this fucking moron wanted? Why are people acting like mr. "I'll say exceptional things while murdering people" is some philosopher? It's just your run of the mill idiot internet troll, only this time he was murdering people at the same time.
I don't care much for what he wanted and I agree with @FierceBrosnan that he is an evil homicidal maniac and asshole. I do believe that there is something interesting about what led to the violence and the context surrounding it. I still think there's potentially some value in learning more about brenton and evil shits like him, whether that's learning better ways to protect yourself in a similar situation, finding new ways to identify and stop terrorists before their attacks place, or even finding ways to stop people from thinking that violence against innocents is ever the right answer.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Australia do essentially the same thing, mass shooting -> gun ban. It's been harder in the states, but shootings state side still result in incremental infringements. It's a matter of time.
Not exactly. There'd been a decade of mass shootings in Australia prior to Port Arthur. It was absolutely a tipping point, but our gun control laws aren't as restrictive as many people believe. The National Firearms Agreement was never fully implemented and no state is fully compliant with it.

There's been talk in recent years of removing some of the restrictions but I can't see that happening in the short-term now. Australia's gun control measures were never intended to stop terrorism - in fact terrorism on our shores typically involved bombs throughout the 1970s and 1980s when spree killers were using guns - although I suspect that will be the new narrative for the anti-gun lobby now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino