Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 170 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 378 45.2%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I found the following on the web - saved it but forgot to keep the URL.
Quote:
Tarrant says in the manifesto: "there was a much larger work written, roughly 240 pagies long that spoke on many issues and went into much depth, but in a
moment of unbridled self criticism, I deleted the entire work and started again, two weeks before the attack itself. I was left with a short period of time to create a new work and only leave my views half finished. I will let my actions speak for themselves."
I added the emphasis.
I just checked the metadata of the docx version - and it says he only started in late January:
View attachment 723239

Let's assume the docx file is the one that originally had the 240 page manifesto in it - hence the creation date. [I actually don't think that is right - I think he opened a new document.]
Writing 250 pages from 21.01 to 01.03 - 40 days, then cutting it back to 74....that does not seem that easy to do. I'm lucky if I can manage 5 pages a day - that's about 1500 words at 300 per page - of finished text.
Hemingway wrote between 500 and 1000 words a day and Stephen King has claimed to write 2000 words a day. Many lesser known or unpublished writers who blog claim word counts anywhere in the range of 500 to 3000 words a day with 1000 being the average. http://jenniferellis.ca/minimum-daily-word-counts.
Tarrant manages about 310 words a page in the manifesto so: 240 pages in the original X 310 per page = 74400 words in 40 days, to give 1860 per day - that is six or seven pages a day. That is typing every day for 40 days.
The manifesto Tarrant emailed out has 16561 words; and he said he wrote it in 14 days; that gives 1182 a day. Again, every day.
Tarrant is not like Hemingway - an experienced writer.
End Quote
If this analysis is correct, then Tarrant seems to be be a literary genius. Or he is lying. Or the 240 pager was a cut and paste job. All in all, I think the manifesto is utter crap.
An important thing is those writers presumably care about the quality of their output. If you just vomit on a page then it's easy to get a huge word count.

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
Who hasn't shit out a 5,000 word term paper in the wee hours of the morning during college? Heck, one time I pecked out a 2,500 word treatise sitting in an airport parking garage overnight after my flight was cancelled. It ain't hard to write when you're motivated and don't care about the quality.
I think you are right. But would add that apparently from early this year - January, I think, he used to spend hours in a gym, working out. And some of the locals said he was not at home much during the day. Who knows. It a pile of crap that people are reading too much into., but kind of interesting in the way those things sometimes are.

Goldstein1984

kiwifarms.net
Info about the side eletric door... I won't be surprised if the CCTV system was not working either...

Full text: 'It doesn't open': Mosque survivors describe terror at door

Quotes:

"When the gunman began to attack the Al Noor mosque, Ahmed Alayedy scrambled to get to the nearest emergency exit. “I tried to open the door,” he said. “But it doesn’t open.” ... Alayedy said so many people began crushing him against the door that some of his ribs cracked.
Investigators have likely examined a new electric locking system installed on the door in the days before the attack. The mosque says an electrician disabled that system the day before the attack, although some of those who escaped question whether that was the case. What is clear is that nobody managed to open the door that afternoon.
Alayedy and others say that if the door had been wide open like it typically was during Friday prayers, many more people might have escaped.
... He [Shagaf Khan] said an electrician had tested the new electric locking system on Thursday, and then disengaged it for Friday prayers. He said that to open the door, somebody needed to turn a lever. ... He said he agreed that more people would have escaped if the door had been open. “If it had been completely open, it would have been easy for people to get out,” he said.
Alnobani, said he, too, tried to open the door and it didn’t work, and he’s familiar with the lever. He said he believes the door was electronically locked. Simply pushing a button next to the door would have unlocked it, he said, but nobody knew about the new system...

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Info about the side eletric door... I won't be surprised if the CCTV system was not working either...

Quotes:

"When the gunman began to attack the Al Noor mosque, Ahmed Alayedy scrambled to get to the nearest emergency exit. “I tried to open the door,” he said. “But it doesn’t open.” ... Alayedy said so many people began crushing him against the door that some of his ribs cracked.
Investigators have likely examined a new electric locking system installed on the door in the days before the attack. The mosque says an electrician disabled that system the day before the attack, although some of those who escaped question whether that was the case. What is clear is that nobody managed to open the door that afternoon.
Alayedy and others say that if the door had been wide open like it typically was during Friday prayers, many more people might have escaped.
View attachment 723868.
... He [Shagaf Khan] said an electrician had tested the new electric locking system on Thursday, and then disengaged it for Friday prayers. He said that to open the door, somebody needed to turn a lever. ... He said he agreed that more people would have escaped if the door had been open. “If it had been completely open, it would have been easy for people to get out,” he said.
Alnobani, said he, too, tried to open the door and it didn’t work, and he’s familiar with the lever. He said he believes the door was electronically locked. Simply pushing a button next to the door would have unlocked it, he said, but nobody knew about the new system...
The more information that emerges regarding this mass shooting, the more it seems like the mass censorship is to cover up for the fact that everyone who was in a position to mitigate this fucking nightmare was a cavalcade of fuck-ups and was asleep at the switch.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
His manifesto is straight forward. He provided links to back up the reasoning behind his statements. There is no 'mystery" about "why" he did what he did, rather the interesting matter is how the main stream media has worked so hard to erase him. It is no different than the smear campaign that was done to Tommy Robinson. And all Tommy did was raise awareness about the rape of children in the UK by a certain group. That sort of "blind eyed" it's "ok" it's just white kids that are being raped and sacrificed on the altar of 'diversity' is something that is now the new "normal."

But, some people disagree with the new 'normal' and for solid reason, it's insane.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
The killing of 50 civilians was the effect, but the cause , which is well explained in his manifesto, has been actively ignored and down played.

Distraction and deflection from the real problem. Why is that? Who benefits?

Why was/ is Tommy Robinson being smeared and maligned? He is fighting for the rights of children not to be raped by "immigrants" and that has been perverted into a "bad' thing, and called an Islamophobe. It's ridiculous.

"Free Speech" only exists if you are parroting 'correct think.'

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
How exactly do you run a smear campaign against a spree shooter? There's not really anything in the manifesto that hurts his reputation more than killing 50 civilians.
do you mean media portraying the dude like an incel freak going nutso for no reason (aside from being card carrying NSDAP member) on the "religion of peace"?

50 civilians? Let's be real here, the fucking Clinton clan is responsible for many more, not counting what asshole Billy did in Russia. And this is not some random killings either, they knew and directed suppression of freedom, killings of journalists etc.

This is exactly the same argument as with Assange. You want to crucify the shooter dude ... sure, but first there is a long line of assholes that should come before him, and I am willing to argue if all the felons in congress and politicians around the world were brought to justice, no shooter dude would happen, we would not need Assange or Snowden.

FlamingPie

kiwifarms.net
do you mean media portraying the dude like an incel freak going nutso for no reason (aside from being card carrying NSDAP member) on the "religion of peace"?

50 civilians? Let's be real here, the fucking Clinton clan is responsible for many more, not counting what asshole Billy did in Russia. And this is not some random killings either, they knew and directed suppression of freedom, killings of journalists etc.

This is exactly the same argument as with Assange. You want to crucify the shooter dude ... sure, but first there is a long line of assholes that should come before him, and I am willing to argue if all the felons in congress and politicians around the world were brought to justice, no shooter dude would happen, we would not need Assange or Snowden.
That's assuming his manifesto isn't a big put on and he did it simply out of boredom.

And, let's say the guy is sincere. Between him saying China is the closest country to his ideal society, Breivik saying the revolution should adopt a martyrdom cult similar to Al Qaeda's and Assange praising Hezbollah as "freedom fighters", it shows these guys don't care if their own countries become totalitarian shitholes, so long as it's based on values and methods they approve of, and the powers that be aren't pointing this out because they know that by doing so, they have to take a step back and reevaluate everything they've done, which is likely not going to happen.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
That's assuming his manifesto isn't a big put on and he did it simply out of boredom.

And, let's say the guy is sincere. Between him saying China is the closest country to his ideal society, Breivik saying the revolution should adopt a martyrdom cult similar to Al Qaeda's and Assange praising Hezbollah as "freedom fighters", it shows these guys don't care if their own countries become totalitarian shitholes, so long as it's based on values and methods they approve of, and the powers that be aren't pointing this out because they know that by doing so, they have to take a step back and reevaluate everything they've done, which is likely not going to happen.
again, if you take a microscope out, I bet you can find some scraps. So Assange once said that about Hezbollah (and I never even looked at the context) ... US politicians and officials called AlQueda "freedom fighters" not once, not twice. They funded bullshit in Afganistan for over a decade, spending who knows how many hundreds of millions to savages to cut off heads of people ... yes, CIA paid money and arms in Paki markets for body parts of Soviet officers as proof of success.

So, let's look at this again. What's the real problem, once calling Hezbollah "freedom fighters" or funding and enabling the terrorist organization that blew twin towers?

Time to re-watch Rambo

Goldstein1984

kiwifarms.net

Quotes:

Now i understand. It's simple. You can't push a button that doesn't exist. Seems like the door "new eletric system" was installed only after the attack.

At 11:25

Another thing.. this guy on the first photo, Khaled Alnobani, is a forrest gump. He told NZ Herald that Tarrant was talking on the phone during attack:

Attachments

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
He was talking to the stream when he went in. Did you see the video?
Did you bother to read it? Maybe do that first..

It doesn't get much more sincere than risking his life and freedom. Does it?

The question of "Freedom Fighter" vs Guerrilla soldier, is a question of which side you find yourself on.
Don't know about you, but when it comes to the laws being perverted against the people of their own country and Freedom of Speech being torn from them ,under the auspices of 'Political correctness' while their own children are being systematically raped. You will have to sell that level of self destructive idiocy somewhere else.

If you think that the reason Islam is overrunning Europe is an 'accident' , you are seriously misguided. Were Islam a religion of peace, there would not have been the constant propaganda and lies promoting it. Buddhism doesn't get the same treatment, neither did Sikhism. But, Islam, the extra special lie is shoved down people's throats and any attempt to discuss the problem is silenced by being shouted down as "Islamophobe." Which is pure idiocy, you are stupid to not be afraid, as your own culture is basically mangled and being mangled by your own people as they are the perfect useful idiots that have bought into the guilt trip of the Left.

Don't forget the "Rainbow Nation"

Lauren is banned from the UK. Why?

Attachments

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
Another thing.. this guy on the first photo, Khaled Alnobani, is a forrest gump. He told NZ Herald that Tarrant was talking on the phone during attack:
I mean, "talking on the phone" is a pretty reasonable conclusion to draw when the man shooting everyone around you is clearly talking to someone but not addressing the people he's shooting. From an outside perspective, we know he was talking to his stream, but for someone making connections in the moment, I can see where this guy is coming from.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
He was talking to the stream when he went in. Did you see the video?

Did you bother to read it? Maybe do that first..

It doesn't get much more sincere than risking his life and freedom. Does it?

The question of "Freedom Fighter" vs Guerrilla soldier, is a question of which side you find yourself on.
Don't know about you, but when it comes to the laws being perverted against the people of their own country and Freedom of Speech being torn from them ,under the auspices of 'Political correctness' while their own children are being systematically raped. You will have to sell that level of self destructive idiocy somewhere else.

If you think that the reason Islam is overrunning Europe is an 'accident' , you are seriously misguided. Were Islam a religion of peace, there would not have been the constant propaganda and lies promoting it. Buddhism doesn't get the same treatment, neither did Sikhism. But, Islam, the extra special lie is shoved down people's throats and any attempt to discuss the problem is silenced by being shouted down as "Islamophobe." Which is pure idiocy, you are stupid to not be afraid, as your own culture is basically mangled and being mangled by your own people as they are the perfect useful idiots that have bought into the guilt trip of the Left.

Don't forget the "Rainbow Nation"

Lauren is banned from the UK. Why?
None of which justifies murdering 50 innocents

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
None of which justifies murdering 50 innocents
Never said it was. It is understandable though, and no less understandable than the "asylum seekers" and their lies to enter Europe, or the USA.

And no, I don't want them in my country when they do not adapt to Western culture.

I did. I still think he is a hypocrite who's not to be trusted to help pull the regular joe out of the hole.
He is a rare example of a man with a set of balls. Unfortunately, he chose not the best actions.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino