Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 56 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 218 24.4%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 179 20.1%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 409 45.9%

• Total voters

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
But "undue delay" is the thing which the piece of paper you piss all over that you call a "constitution" is supposed to prevent, you moron.
I like how, in a single paragraph, he walked it all the way back from "the term 'undue delay' has a specific and legally defined length," to "I do not necessarily conclude that a delay was 'undue,' even if it exceeded that length," to "the legal threshold is actually 'egregious delay,' which means whatever I want it to mean, because I said so."

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
A student in Poland brought his ASG rifle with Christchurch-like writings on it to a school festival and let people pose with it. And the school doesn't give a fuck.
"Polish people need to be less Islamophobic"

"What has Islam ever done to Poland"

"Germany demands reparations from Poland for grievance offense"

Reactions: awoo

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
A student in Poland brought his ASG rifle with Christchurch-like writings on it to a school festival and let people pose with it. And the school doesn't give a fuck.
Poland should not have more freedom of speech than an Anglophone country. What is this world?

Also what is it with Poland and the Confederate States of America?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poland should not have more freedom of speech than an Anglophone country. What is this world?

Also what is it with Poland and the Confederate States of America?
Outside of America (and before the recent moral panic surrounding it), the Confederate battle flag didn't really have any negative connotation. It was a heavily reproduced and commercialized symbol associated with the act of plucky rebellion and Americana in general, rather than the institution of Southern slavery. Something like how the Che Guevara photo has become a generic symbol of rebelling against the system, rather than any specific statement about the communist liberation movements of Latin America.

If you look at the historical numbers, way more Polish fought for the Union against the Confederacy, simply because pretty much all of the 1848 Revolution refugees in America sided with the Union.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I really hate to be the electrician who installed that emergency door release system right now. He's probably in hot water right now.
I'm sorry the electric door still bothers the fuck outta me.

What's the point? Who else even has this? And the fact the button was installed days after makes me suspicious Tarrant knew someone on the inside

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino