Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 210 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 170 20.2%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 379 45.1%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here is an example of a judgement on an application to dismiss based on delay. The important bit, “the right is to trial without undue delay; it is not a right not to be tried after undue delay”.
Is that even legal reasoning? It reads like babbling or a shitpost. That's nonsensical.

Wow, that's not even just some random judge's opinion. The other judge is quoting it.

How is the right to a speedy trial enforced if there are absolutely no consequences for not providing one? The reason it is enforced in the U.S. is that if you do not prosecute someone in a speedy manner, you don't get to do it. The judge doesn't notice you waited 10 years and say "lol whatever."

New Zealand judges suck and are a bunch of idiots.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Is that even legal reasoning? It reads like babbling or a shitpost. That's nonsensical.

Wow, that's not even just some random judge's opinion. The other judge is quoting it.

How is the right to a speedy trial enforced if there are absolutely no consequences for not providing one? The reason it is enforced in the U.S. is that if you do not prosecute someone in a speedy manner, you don't get to do it. The judge doesn't notice you waited 10 years and say "lol whatever."

These are the countries that were too weak to not just shoot the British until they went away.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net

While I accept the situation Mr Bradshaw faces in this case is not ideal, ie, a Judge alone trial two years after the allegations were made, I consider his case has distinguishing factors which makes any delay, if undue (and I do not necessarily conclude it was undue in this case) not meeting the threshold of egregious.
But "undue delay" is the thing which the piece of paper you piss all over that you call a "constitution" is supposed to prevent, you moron.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
But "undue delay" is the thing which the piece of paper you piss all over that you call a "constitution" is supposed to prevent, you moron.
I like how, in a single paragraph, he walked it all the way back from "the term 'undue delay' has a specific and legally defined length," to "I do not necessarily conclude that a delay was 'undue,' even if it exceeded that length," to "the legal threshold is actually 'egregious delay,' which means whatever I want it to mean, because I said so."

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy Mode Engaged : The NZ govt is purposely botching prosecution so he can get off and the outrage of a mass-murdering bigot escaping justice will be used to justify an even bigger crackdown on citizen wrongthink.
I think they are purposefully dragging things out because this is the only time in human history NZ has been relevant. Why hurry?

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
A student in Poland brought his ASG rifle with Christchurch-like writings on it to a school festival and let people pose with it. And the school doesn't give a fuck.
"Polish people need to be less Islamophobic"

"What has Islam ever done to Poland"

"Germany demands reparations from Poland for grievance offense"

Reactions: awoo

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino