Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 55 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 216 24.7%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 176 20.1%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 398 45.5%

• Total voters

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
This is something I don't get. Why the fuck are these euro and euro-aligned countries so utterly fucking hell bent on importing these savages, and even going out of their way to do it, when they owe them nothing. Meanwhile, they continue to treat the actual natives, who they fucked over in the past and actually have some obligation to treat well, like shit.

Never mind their obligations to their own non-native citizens who are endangered by foreigners who are actively hostile to their way of life and not even secretive about it.
Declining birth rate IIRC. Average age for a Britbong/Euro woman to marry (assuming they aren't white trash) is mid 30s with median age hitting 40s. People are not marrying and having kids, so they decide to import people who will bump up population growth. Of course, being the big brained individuals, instead of importing people who have a history of integrating well with Western societies like Asians/Pajeets, they import Africans and Arabs. Good for having tonnes of kids, useless/detrimental for everything else.

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
Declining birth rate IIRC. Average age for a Britbong/Euro woman to marry (assuming they aren't white trash) is mid 30s with median age hitting 40s. People are not marrying and having kids, so they decide to import people who will bump up population growth. Of course, being the big brained individuals, instead of importing people who have a history of integrating well with Western societies like Asians/Pajeets, they import Africans and Arabs. Good for having tonnes of kids, useless/detrimental for everything else.
Western Europeans are exceptional Eastern Imports Ukrainians and Vietcong Ukrainians tend to get drunk and get loud, they dont tend to behead people or rape children. and they can actually integrate.

Reactions: Venus

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
Will he though? I'm hearing fuckall in American media tbh

No. They've done there best to memory hole Brenton from the world

He's sorta unwittingly become the saint of Chan culture tho. 1553512118835.jpg

That may lead to more shit like this. Hell weren't there 2 attacks already inspired by this? This shit is gonna get worse because of him

Last edited:

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Importing immigrants and showering them with welfare, social and get-out-of-jail-free cards... Almost sounds like they're trying to import votes like the Democrats with Mexicans.

That Saudi Arabia thing might be true or not, but I don't doubt this shitshow is meant primarily to keep themselves in power.
I think it's deeper than that. Turn the whole world into a faux democratic police state, 3rd world slums across the planet, and the police and military apparatus thoroughly under control of the ultra wealthy, and us plebs do as we say and live or die meaninglessly for their luxury.

I don't think they've thought it out though. The police and military apparatus will be turning on them, once the little people are driven to submission. Really, I'm not even sure that it's intentional, but that's the way it's heading imo.

I'm more or less rooting for the Army to take over right now. It's more or less a pure meritocracy and it's already able to run entire countries by itself. The list of nations that the United States Army has taken the leadership role in is very long and it's only fitting that the US Army should take over the United States.
Get out of here with your third world military coups. Move to brazil or some other shithole if you like that sort of thing.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I'm more or less rooting for the Army to take over right now. It's more or less a pure meritocracy and it's already able to run entire countries by itself. The list of nations that the United States Army has taken the leadership role in is very long and it's only fitting that the US Army should take over the United States.
And now, exactly, would living under a military dictatorship improve life for us?

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
These are the words of someone who has never had to subsist on c-rats.

EDIT:

could someone explain to my boomer self what the 8chan post thing is about? Did the feds subpoena 8Chan based on comments to or about the shooter, then release evidence that they themselves were making the comments? (The "You posted..." tags on the posts)?

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
could someone explain to my boomer self what the 8chan post thing is about? Did the feds subpoena 8Chan based on comments to or about the shooter, then release evidence that they themselves were making the comments? (The "You posted..." tags on the posts)?
>be feds
>join an 8chan discussion
>post inflammatory material to justify a search warrant
>get lots of (You)s
>pat self on back
>get warrant
>search 8chan
>find all the other people are also feds

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That may lead to more shit like this. Hell weren't there 2 attacks already inspired by this? This shit is gonna get worse because of him
There will probably be more couch cuck tier attacks instead. Brenton lucked out in the first shooting super hard because the escape doors didn't quite work, his guns didn't jam, and nobody was armed or used improvised weapons.

Expect more shooters to get shot dead the second they start firing by armed security guards, especially in America. Most of the time mass shootings with high kill counts happen at "soft" targets with no security and 30 minute police wait times, or in crowded areas with lots of people. Compared to other forms of terrorism such as car/suicide bombings or vehicle rammings, mass shootings are a pretty weak form of terrorism.

It's been 3 months since his attack and there hasn't been some huge terrorism wave nor has the USA called for gun confiscation squads. If anything his big worldwide influence was speeding up the process of mass internet censorship.

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
There will probably be more couch cuck tier attacks instead. Brenton lucked out in the first shooting super hard because the escape doors didn't quite work, his guns didn't jam, and nobody was armed or used improvised weapons.

Expect more shooters to get shot dead the second they start firing by armed security guards, especially in America. Most of the time mass shootings with high kill counts happen at "soft" targets with no security and 30 minute police wait times, or in crowded areas with lots of people. Compared to other forms of terrorism such as car/suicide bombings or vehicle rammings, mass shootings are a pretty weak form of terrorism.

It's been 3 months since his attack and there hasn't been some huge terrorism wave nor has the USA called for gun confiscation squads. If anything his big worldwide influence was speeding up the process of mass internet censorship.
OK. Tin foil hat on. The full sperg.
Yeah. All that's happened is
- various basement dwellers have said he's their hero - and promptly get arrested;
- government have used it as an excuse to censor the internet, fuck up democracy and generally go the full Orwell in a bunch of countries. They have used it as an excuse to let loose their authoritarian tendencies fantasies;
- MSM has gone the full pogrom against anything right of center (with one exception, that I will come to), while totally ignoring the left, creeping sharia and jihadism.
- turned any criticism into "hate speech" or a phobia.
- the exception on the right is neo-liberalism, the whole Any Rand lunatic right stuff. They have infiltrated governments all over and are really happy cause they can continue to fuck over countries and enrich their backers and set up the neo-liberal law of the jungle paradise.
We need to remember that even if the authorities had all the powers they subsequently gave themselves they still would not prevent a Christchurch. One reason is that if some fool makes a direct threat, the authorities can get off their asses and grab them, but if it is more oblique, like donating money or saying some right wing nutter is their emperor (as Tarrant did), or hanging out with a bunch of other nutters with lots of firearms (as Tarrant did nome of the time) then the authorities are totally oblivious.
Christchurch is being used as an excuse to reassert control.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Please post screencaps of the second shooter.
Or provide a timestamp in the video and I'll put it up. If you are talking about the guy outside along the fence as BT was leaving, that has been gone over. He fired at him and missed. The guy was with a woman, and they found cover behind a post of the fence. The woman was able to get through the bars and out onto the sidewalk, but the man wasn't. Turns out, that was the woman's undoing. She was the one begging on the street he shot again and then possibly drove over.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone chase him away at the second mosque or am I remembering wrong (I was kinda drunk that night)?
Tarrant's Second Mosque aka some ramshackle little house. He would have had to contend with nothing but close quarters there, unlike the wide open spaces of Tarrant's First Mosque. It would have been smart to use the explosives there, then pick off the flees.

this video sums it up pretty well

Honestly all I care about is what the soundtrack was. Remove Kebab and Gas Gas Gas. I bet he had some Death Grips playing at some point.
Sources familiar with his thinking are reporting that it was Perry Como's "Magic Moments".

In the US there has been something like 50+ years of encouraging and scheming to lower birth rates (see the Jaffe memo). I would be surprised if it were any different in the UK. Okay, sounds reasonable enough, overpopulation and whatnot. Then they import shit-tier people in what they officially label 'replacement migration', a practice that has been going on for at least 25 years. No longer does that smack of innocence whatsoever.

Last edited:

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The unsealing of an application for a search warrant by the federal government on 8chan’s servers has unintentionally revealed that a federal agent has been trolling the site and attempting to redirect the users’ conspiracy theories against the Russian government

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
To the surprise of absolutely no one. Anyone who visits any chan board know feds are watching or posting even the IDF have a unit who do this as a full time thing.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's kind of hilarious that the FBI is trying to introduce bog-standard CNN-style Russophobia into the white supremacist scene.

This could mean one of two things:

(a) That agent is deliberately doing one of the dumbest things I could imagine and getting paid for it.

(b) His boss is ordering him to do it which makes the FBI's upper echelons even dumber than the guy posting on /pol/

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino