Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 55 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 216 24.7%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 176 20.1%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 398 45.5%

• Total voters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
Kate Gilmore, the United Nations deputy high commissioner for human rights, who visited Christchurch in April, said New Zealand’s leadership “would stand out for some time” on the world stage. But she questioned the government’s decision to prioritize gun reform and an inquiry into possible intelligence failures before making it clear to the families how they would be cared for.
Kate Gilmore? I thought it was Bachelet that was the high commissioner for... oooh, deputy high commissioner. I wonder what Bachelet is doing.
She's urging countries to take back ISIS members and condemning Myanmar for getting rough with their violent muslim minority while her deputy is criticizing the pitiful gibs in NZ.
Maybe she's trying to outdo her predecessor prince Zeid Raad Al Hussein?

JohnDoe

Its too hot to deal with your nonsense, faggot.
kiwifarms.net
When you look at what they are complaining about, and what they want, it is only going to fuel anti-Muslim sentiment in some quarters.
It's almost like the idiots in government are dancing to the tune set by Tarrant. It's not like he hid it, either, he spells it out in the manifesto. Yet someone nobody seems to notice or care.

Assuming he lives that long, he's going to be laughing when the new government releases him as a patriot. I wonder if they'll build a statue?

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I didn't notice this until now. Must be because lots of people have been mentioning Papers, please as of late. Anyone else see the resemblance?
View attachment 818743
Or maybe a younger Jorji?
View attachment 818746

I'm getting strong Emily Youcis vibes from this, especially the style of the judge to the far left.
no rape or body horror or body horror rape so i'm guessing it's not. her shit disturbs even my kf-hardened heart.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Thought precriminal

KikeKiller1488

HuWHITE Christian Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
/pol/ receives letter from Tarrant:

NZ Prison Mailing Info:

1565667564018.jpg

same autistic handwriting:
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/222906832

1565663384386.jpg

1565665093772.jpg

1565696229640.png

He knows how to read and write in Cyrillic (like on his letters) as seen from his guns:
download.jpg

Last edited:

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Interesting you can write him using the prison's email address. I dunno why you would though since you'd almost assuredly get second hand bioluminescence from all the glow in the dark african americans and other alphabet agencies that would start monitoring you. I'm sure he'll get a flood of "the governments did exactly what you wanted" emails, which he can thank his horse faced PM for.

KikeKiller1488

HuWHITE Christian Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
These are his favorite Russian songs that he mentions:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino