Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 55 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 216 24.7%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 176 20.1%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 398 45.5%

• Total voters

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
These are his favorite Russian songs that he mentions:
As it's fairly likely that YouTube will memory hole these videos due to the negative attention they're about to get, here are direct embeds.

Aurochs Fly
Published on Jul 17, 2015

For those interested in this girl - here is her profile with pics in vk.com, Russian most popular social network. And also Russian web-article about her vid success with some pics
http://domfactov.com/pesnya-rossiysko... [already dead - http://archive.li/7QFhv]
One more (Russian pop) song from her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax5xN... - more songs from her at the same channel.

In case you register at vk.com - here is another version of the same song by the same girl but at a scene https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=6303... [http://archive.li/6vhcs]

This song was written in 1980-ies as a poem in a Soviet poetry magazine, author - David Samoilov. Later another guy, Victor Stolyarov, has written music for it. Initially this poem was called "Husar song". Later, after it turned into a song, it was presented as an old cossack song and was sung by cossacks choir. It really looks like a cossack song so much.It came extremely popular in Russia already in the 21st centuary and became a part of soundtracks for several Russian movies about police and WWII special forces.

Originaly sung by a male voice. Here is the same song sung by mail choir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfV...
--
Raw translated lyrics as follows:
---

When we were at war

That time when we were at the war,
That time when we were at the war
And there everyone reminisced his
Beloved or his dear wife
And there everyone reminisced his
Beloved or his dear wife

And he could also think of that,
And he could also think of that,
When he was staring at his pipe
And at its blue clouds of choky smoke
When he was staring at his pipe
And at its blue clouds of choky smoke

But no he didn't think at all,
But no he didn't think at all,
He was just smoking pipe thats all
with Turkish bitter tobacco,
He was just smoking pipe thats all
with Turkish bitter tobacco,

Do you recall you lied and lied?
Do you recall you lied and lied?
That you gave your girl's heart
to someone else long time ago
Yes you gave your girl's heart
to someone else long time ago

I set my mind i'll meet a bullet
I'm only waiting for a sure bullet
with hopes to send away my pain
to set a limit to our hostility
with hopes to send away my pain
and to set a limit to our hostility

That time we will be at a war,
That time we will be at a war,
I'll rush ahead to face the bullets
riding my raven horse
I'll rush ahead to face the bullets
riding my raven horse

But looks like death is not for me
But looks like death is not for me
and my raven horse
brings me out of fire again
and my raven horse
brings me out of fire again

Translation by Aurochs Fly

VOLKOV DMITRIY
Published on Oct 26, 2013

Поддержать канал https://www.donationalerts.com/r/wolk... [http://archive.li/uEJI8]

Любительский трейлер к сериалу "БАЯЗЕТ" https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/255604/... [http://archive.li/ttAUO]

James Whittle
Published on Oct 20, 2011

Katyusha, a Russian folk song about a girl named Katyusha singing a song while her love fights in the war.

Lyrics can be found here:

http://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/... [http://archive.li/sA5fk]

Максим Иванов
Published on Mar 13, 2018
edit: archive links

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Interesting you can write him using the prison's email address. I dunno why you would though since you'd almost assuredly get second hand bioluminescence from all the glow in the dark african americans and other alphabet agencies that would start monitoring you. I'm sure he'll get a flood of "the governments did exactly what you wanted" emails, which he can thank his horse faced PM for.
You could always just use seven 77 2^77 proxies. Or use the email address of someone you don't like much.

As it's fairly likely that YouTube will memory hole these videos due to the negative attention they're about to get, here are direct embeds.
If they didn't get rid of Gas Gas Gas they probably won't get rid of these.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
edit: archive links

Yeah, imagine if they removed all of The British Grenadiers videos on youtube just because some faggot used it in a shooting? It would set a dangerous precedent that anytime a terrorist uses certain media that media should be memory-holed forever. Imagine your favorite song getting deleted off youtube because someone sung it while killing someone. It just wouldn't be fair. Besides if music like SS songs and Wehrmacht songs like Erika still exist on Youtube then I doubt any music used in the shooting/liked by the shooter will be affected.

Although knowing the intelligence of SJWs I wouldn't put it past them to not realize or care about that. I highly doubt anything will happen though. At worst they will just disable comments on all of these videos.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His overuse of "ha ha" reminds me of that /v/ post about what Yoshi's eggs smell like.

Yeah, imagine if they removed all of The British Grenadiers videos on youtube just because some faggot used it in a shooting? It would set a dangerous precedent that anytime a terrorist uses certain media that media should be memory-holed forever. Imagine your favorite song getting deleted off youtube because someone sung it while killing someone. It just wouldn't be fair. Besides if music like SS songs and Wehrmacht songs like Erika still exist on Youtube then I doubt any music used in the shooting/liked by the shooter will be affected.

Although knowing the intelligence of SJWs I wouldn't put it past them to not realize or care about that. I highly doubt anything will happen though. At worst they will just disable comments on all of these videos.
I don't recall anybody banning posting The Beatles' "Helter Skelter" on the internet. Nor should they ever.

Just because some murderous dipshit likes a thing, doesn't mean that thing should be forever tainted and banned, lest some other murderous asshole uses the same thing in their killing spree.

Last edited:

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
There are two possibilities here: A drongo of average intelligence with some knowledge of history and philosophy out smarted the NZ police (which wouldn't be too hard I suppose) or there is more to it than meets the eye.

I just can't accept that one man who looks like he just discovered fire killed 50 people, while two dumb asses (one in Sydney and one in Norway) only kill/injure one person each?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just can't accept that one man who looks like he just discovered fire killed 50 people, while two dumb asses (one in Sydney and one in Norway) only kill/injure one person each?
Breivik didn't come across as terribly bright, although he was rather normal looking or even handsome. Tarrant seems a little smarter. It doesn't take a genius to shoot a bunch of people. It's just that most of the people who decide to do such a thing are, luckily, incredibly defective and fuck it up somehow.

Anyone reasonably competent can probably get kill counts this high. It's just that the vast majority of people who decide to pull shit like this aren't reasonably competent.

Notably, the two high kill count guys mentioned, Breivik and Tarrant, didn't end up dead because apparently they wanted to stick around to see the impact of their actions. Paddock, while more successful, probably did actually intend to die in whatever he was doing. He never explained why he did what he did, so one has to assume he just wanted to kill a bunch of people and had no actual message. I doubt he was just particularly hostile to country music.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tarrant was methodical in a way that Mert Ney wasn't. Ney was literally too crazy to have a high body count, even if that had been his intention (which it probably wasn't - he didn't try to attack any of the men who confronted him).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cloacan
There are two possibilities here: A drongo of average intelligence with some knowledge of history and philosophy out smarted the NZ police (which wouldn't be too hard I suppose) or there is more to it than meets the eye.

What about the kebabs in France who drove a truck through a crowd of people and killed like 50 and injured at least 4 times that amount? Do you think that was also a conspiracy?

Do you think it takes some massive amount of intelligence or skill to walk into a building with one exit and shoot everyone?

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
ZuZeelun will now close down its postal system now - if its response to the streaming and circulation of the manifesto and video is anything to go by. And possession of this letter in NuZeelun will no doubt be a crime too But this story from news.com.au reports that NZ corrections said in a statement, that it acknowledged that “this letter should have been withheld”.
They also pointed out that ordinarily prisoners could send and receive letters, but a Prison Director can only withhold a prisoner’s mail in a very limited range of circumstances."
They then added that: "Some letters have been withheld", which would suggest that this one slipped through to him and slipped out.
Tarrant is a fuckwit killer, but even Charlie Manson was permitted letters and phone calls.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Breivik didn't come across as terribly bright, although he was rather normal looking or even handsome. Tarrant seems a little smarter. It doesn't take a genius to shoot a bunch of people. It's just that most of the people who decide to do such a thing are, luckily, incredibly defective and fuck it up somehow.

Anyone reasonably competent can probably get kill counts this high. It's just that the vast majority of people who decide to pull shit like this aren't reasonably competent.
I would say that it's not so much about incompetence but certain deeply ingrained psychological mechanisms which inhibit us from using lethal, or even potentially lethal violence towards others, and adrenaline rush. Anyone who has ever been in a real fist-fight knows that when it's your first time, it's real hard to punch someone with full force - your body just doesn't follow orders with precision as both adrenaline rush and moral inhibitions play boogaloo in your head. I can only imagine that when you're about to shoot someone for the first time, even someone whom you honestly think you hate, such feelings must be thousand times more intense, and that's why both the norwegian gunman and several muslim terrorists have failed so spectacularly.

Against this I would suspect that both Breivik and Tarrant were either much more accustomed to using violence against living humans, or are bona fide psychopaths. Perhaps both.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, okay. Still better to archive them. Even if YouTube probably wouldn't nuke them, the uploaders might if they don't want 8chan in their comments.

edit: also, it depends on the song. Wasn't the original Remove Kebab song nuked, either by YouTube or the uploader?

Last edited:
I would say that it's not so much about incompetence but certain deeply ingrained psychological mechanisms which inhibit us from using lethal, or even potentially lethal violence towards others, and adrenaline rush. Anyone who has ever been in a real fist-fight knows that when it's your first time, it's real hard to punch someone with full force - your body just doesn't follow orders with precision as both adrenaline rush and moral inhibitions play boogaloo in your head. I can only imagine that when you're about to shoot someone for the first time, even someone whom you honestly think you hate, such feelings must be thousand times more intense, and that's why both the norwegian gunman and several muslim terrorists have failed so spectacularly.

Against this I would suspect that both Breivik and Tarrant were either much more accustomed to using violence against living humans, or are bona fide psychopaths. Perhaps both.
This is true, and probably a good point. It's one thing to psych yourself up while angry and crazy, but even the angriest and craziest still have empathy. Most people just deeply don't want to harm other people. Probably after shooting one person the full horror settles on them.

Then you get your full on fucking murder everyone crazies. Several somethings have to be broken in these people...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino