Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 175 26.6%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 134 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 287 43.6%

• Total voters

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad if the first thing I thought when I read the headline is "oh for fuck's sake, now New Zealand's gun laws are going to get cucked like Australia's"?
My first reaction was that people will probably call for 8chan to be shut down while Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook will get a free pass.

CIA Nigger

TempleOS Powered Cars
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I'm shocked about is that somebody didn't livestream a mass shooting earlier.

What I will be interested to see is the shitstorm and this guy ticked off all the boxes, from a manifesto posted to 8chan to actually livestreaming the act instead of just posting a few pictures to social media or some dumbass manifesto Randy Stair style. He got a high kill count judging by pictures and what others have said, and he did it because he wanted to see division politically happen afterwards over guns in the USA (even though the attack was on the other side of the globe). Will we hear about this for months or only for a few days? Will 8chan or other sites lose a domain and hosting over this and will other unrelated factors be blamed for it?

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what kind of autism is plastered all over his guns? At first I thought it was some arabic shit to be ironic but some of it looked english.
Theres the "black sun" symbol which is one of the main 2cool4school xtreme swastika varients neo nazi speds use, and there are also the names/dates of famous battles between europe and islamic powers and the names of those who led the european sides like Charles Martel and such.

Also "For Rotherham"

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
Is it bad if the first thing I thought when I read the headline is "oh for fuck's sake, now New Zealand's gun laws are going to get cucked like Australia's"?
Yes, don't worry about surviors or the innocent victims who lifes where taken by this sped's outrage think bout your guns first in a country that has already cucked and limit their own rights to firearms. Because that's more important at the moment.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino