Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 181 26.1%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 25 3.6%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 142 20.5%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 304 43.9%

• Total voters

Fagbag

kiwifarms.net
You know I usually find this kind of stuff kind of gut-wrenching, but all I could think about was how the people remaining now know what an indiscriminate act of terror is like.
Maybe they'll think twice the next time they decide to drive a truck into a Christmas event or defend extremists who do (yeah right).

That said, I know none of the victims deserved it.
Excuse my edge.

LibertyPrime

Fake internet lawyer
kiwifarms.net
Forbidden Insight ... "The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." - H.P. Lovecraft

"Brendon did not target innocents. He didn't attack teenagers at a pop concert or families enjoying a night out on a public promenade. He struck a highly effective blow against part of the political machine that is still actively engaged in attacking his people and attempting to eradicate them. "

"The fact is that Brendon Tarrant not only gave up his freedom to strike back at the invaders who are actively seeking to destroy your nation and your people, but he did so alone, and in the full knowledge that he would be hated for it by many of the very people he sought to save. "

"At the end of the day, he was simply practising politics by other means in a world where democracy is only a one-way train ride to hell and we are in a state of war by all definitions. If every man had his dedication and determination, we'd be living in a much better place. And for that alone, I salute him. "

Last edited:

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
You know I usually find this kind of stuff kind of gut-wrenching, but all I could think about was how the people remaining now know what an indiscriminate act of terror is like.
Maybe they'll think twice the next time they decide to drive a truck into a Christmas event or defend extremists who do (yeah right).

Excuse my edge.
I think you kind of have a point. I had a Palestinian (whatever the fuck that is) classmate in 8th grade when 9/11 happened, and she tried to justify it because she said "Well, they're mad because America took their guns." A lot of Muslims try and justify terror attacks, usually by saying "they're not really Muslim" and just going on a full defensive. But maybe they'll now just see that that's a totally pointless thing to add to the situation and have more empathy for the victims and survivors, whose names are often never remembered, especially compared to the perpetrator.

But realistically, I think they'll just use this as an excuse for the rest of their lives and probably fuel more anti-West hatred.

mikke

kiwifarms.net
Was the torrent removed from the trackers?
None of those trackers have been around for years. OP just mistakenly used random (read: dead) trackers when creating the torrent.

Not that it matters, because the peers will still come from DHT and PEX, but it's not like the trackers have censored anything.

Reactions: Karl Franz

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
probably because there are 30K people on here, and some of them want to express their opinion on how death is alright in this case.
"Heh. Dues Vault. Now they know how IT feels, heh... Now, to celebrate, I will rub my micro-penis to only this video over and over again. Truly, the Muslims will now know it sucks to be on the other end. Check mate, you Jawa punk lookin' niggers."

Excuse my edge.
This shooting ain't going to cause an extremist of any side to reflect upon the horror of violence anytime soon.

ReplicantWiggum

kiwifarms.net
It is the "innocent civilians" that are the ones who move in, take your resources, out breed you, expect you to tolerate them and no reciprocate which ultimately leads them th demanding your subjugation or add your head to a pyramid of skulls of infidels
This has been done time and time again and you whipped limp wrists are indoctrinated to take this up the ass and sing Jesus loves the little children while
Abdul is raping your mother.
God how do you function in society with the belief that every race but your own is out to destroy you?

When will you Realize that the time "better way to kick them out" was 30 years ago, all the governments are beyond controlled and cucked to multiculturalism to do anything except let the flood gates open further. If you actually beleive that "policy change" in "le current year" will do anything you're a fucking moron.
I hope this is just a larp account for you. It’s hilarious because you alt-right types whine about censorship but praise the murder of innocent people, I can see why the media has lost all sympathy for you whiny babies.

Muslims are replacing you and you've been conditioned to sit and abide or you're an evil bigot. Time to do something about it was yesterday.
What do you do? Whine on the internet and complain about muh censorship? Really I am interested because you offer no solutions only problems, before you jump the gun and say kill Muslims, why haven’t you started? Oh right cause your larping. Faggot.

Implying that they were doing anything to stop it before?
What a tard
More whining from an alt-right baby. We get it edgelord you hate them damn muzzies! They should all die! Wait what’s the difference between you saying kill all Muslims and a fundamentalist saying kill alll infidels?

Because at this point if your advocating for straight up mass murders to save your race, I am fully in the boat for your race to die off and that goes if your white, brown, yellow, or orange.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I think you kind of have a point. I had a Palestinian (whatever the fuck that is) classmate in 8th grade when 9/11 happened, and she tried to justify it because she said "Well, they're mad because America took their guns." A lot of Muslims try and justify terror attacks, usually by saying "they're not really Muslim" and just going on a full defensive. But maybe they'll now just see that that's a totally pointless thing to add to the situation and have more empathy for the victims and survivors, whose names are often never remembered, especially compared to the perpetrator.

But realistically, I think they'll just use this as an excuse for the rest of their lives and probably fuel more anti-West hatred.
The media and public reaction is pretty much what I expected. White = Nazi, Muslim = Good. It's simply accelerated the narrative.

d12

Lurker and Resident Normie
kiwifarms.net
I live a street over from the Hagley Park mosque and was only able to get home now because they had the whole place cordoned off.
Because of the incident, my internet provider is no longer letting me access 4chan, 8chan or Kiwi.
I had to download and install a VPN just to catch up.
I can relate, I have a cousin near Christchurch and he isn't responding to my messages either. Must be a sort of internet lockdown or something.

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
I live a street over from the Hagley Park mosque and was only able to get home now because they had the whole place cordoned off.
Because of the incident, my internet provider is no longer letting me access 4chan, 8chan or Kiwi.
I had to download and install a VPN just to catch up.
Damn! I hope you and your loved ones are safe. Keep us updated!
Just a question, since I don't really have any info on current political climate of NZ, but is "Muslim migration" an issue at all with NZ? Like is there a sizable contingent that's actually upset about it?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino