Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 41 5.8%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 182 25.9%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 25 3.6%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 143 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 311 44.3%

• Total voters

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
It's more or less common sense making me wonder why stupid and insane people are allowed to talk about this sort of thing and not have people question them about it.
Well for one thing as far as I'm aware nobody knew this was going to happen until ten minutes before the shooting, and I can't really blame people for thinking that he was just some edgelord looking for attention.

For another, the government can't literally be everywhere looking at what everyone's doing. Honestly I'm rather glad for that, even if shit like this ends up happening due to that.

Also it's worth reiterating what a user upthread already said: this man was not insane. He had logic, reasoning, and a clear mind with what he did. You can call the guy misguided, you can call him heartless, you can call him evil, and he's certainly a murderer, but he wasn't/isn't insane.

Coh

Tenebrae Perfectae et Nigeres
kiwifarms.net
He would have lightly injured like two people and gotten stomped to death. Crisis averted.

Imagine if the shooter wasn't. We'd see none.
"Imagine if criminals didn't break the law. Then they wouldn't be criminals. " Yeah, it's not like the people on the outskirts of society will find some way to break the law and harm people if we magically outlaw guns. Black markets totally don't exist and sites like thehomegunsmith.com don't exist either. The only way to defend yourself from a criminal with ill intent is to match the force he's using (or surpassing it even). That's why firearms are called the great equalizer: No one's impervious to a bullet, regardless of all our accidental features.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Well for one thing as far as I'm aware nobody knew this was going to happen until ten minutes before the shooting, and I can't really blame people for thinking that he was just some edgelord looking for attention.

For another, the government can't literally be everywhere looking at what everyone's doing. Honestly I'm rather glad for that, even if shit like this ends up happening due to that.

Also it's worth reiterating what a user upthread already said: this man was not insane. He had logic, reasoning, and a clear mind with what he did. You can call the guy misguided, you can call him heartless, you can call him evil, and he's certainly a murderer, but he wasn't/isn't insane.
I can certainly see that, it is 8Chan after all. But after this, it makes me wonder if they're going to do something about it. Be it heavier moderation on 8Chan's part, or legitimate government intervention.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even if it leads to mass murders like this?
This guy literally wanted free speech to be destroyed as part of the backlash he intended to be caused by his actions, so that the resentment from doing that would spur those silenced into action like his.

Not to the extent where everything needs censoring (which in and of itself is a r.etarded way of thinking), but we don't need people announcing and streaming their kill sprees on it.
He didn't stream it on the "free speech" 8chan platform.

He streamed it on Facebook, one of the most heavily censored corporate platforms in existence.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Because it benefits the people up top, the billionaires and global elite. Destroying the West through internal conflict is part of the plan to make everyone their serfs. Contrary to this guys ideology, the Muslims don't win either, because they still end up serfs. Both the immigrants and anti-immigrant groups, and the violent motherfuckers in them like ISIS and this guy, are part of their scheme.
I'm sure that billionaires push ideologies to profit of them, I'm not so sure they push them to control the populace.

I'd like to think that there is a super intelligent super illuminati that controls us all, it gives you kind of a safe feeling, but ethno nationalism and religions have built countries. American manifest destiny, or the creation of Israel is based around it. If the Nazis had won WW2, you'd be sitting in your Japanese house, reading about how the American detainment camps raped and burned the people alive. For all the niceties and talk we do, and the end of the day, punch guy in face, guy falls down. You tell everyone it was an epic fight where you shoot a Hadoken and the guy explodes.

Or they just want ratings and shocking stories are more interesting.
There are plenty of shocking stories that get far far less coverage because it doesn't suit the narrative.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I can certainly see that, it is 8Chan after all. But after this, it makes me wonder if they're going to do something about it. Be it heavier moderation on 8Chan's part, or legitimate government intervention.
I'm almost certain of it. Everything the hell else is going exactly the way this jackass wanted it to, I don't see why he'd be wrong about that part either.

For what it's worth, I really, really hope he's wrong and this doesn't lead to the boot of the progressive left finally coming fully down on everything they deem "problematic" on the internet, but I can't help but feel that it will.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
This guy literally wanted free speech to be destroyed as part of the backlash he intended to be caused by his actions, so that the resentment from doing that would spur those silenced into action like his.
Well, thanks to this, it'll probably happen anyway. I hope he's happy as he's being put to death.

He streamed it on Facebook, one of the most heavily censored corporate platforms in existence.
That I'm also aware of. How Faceboook let that slip by, I legitimately have no idea.

What I don't get is

Did he have 2 buddies to go shoot up other mosques afterwards?

Was that planned? Or did he inspire some IMMEDIATE copycats?

Or did some of the kebabs just take potshots at some guys in a truck and claim they were about to shoot them?
If I had to guess, it was probably planned from the get go, just not announced.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The free speech being destroyed is already in the narrative, he's just hoping this will accelerate things "before it's too late"

Judge Dredd

10 Gaschamber 20 GOTO 10
kiwifarms.net
Great. Now Sabaton will be declared Nazi music. Wouldn't be surprised to see countries banning them
They already were.

View attachment 695235

Police are hunting footage
If they want to see it they can get the torrent like everyone else.

So, like, is it going to be latest fad for shooters to use gopros on their foreheads to capture all their kills? 🤔
Probably if their goal is fame or terror.

It's all rather interesting, why does the media seem to be determined to spark a race war?
Views.

Okay, not exactly "Let's start a race war for ad money", but they want views short term. That means scandal, gossip, drama. They also want to focus on "the narrative" which doesn't necessarily mean the far-left narrative, though it can be. Instead it's framing a news in a way that makes for a good story. The real world has muddy, complected morality that is boring to talk about. There's also the simple fact that most of the time there's fuck all happening worth talking about. A mass shooting like this can be milked for content for days, weeks, even months.

This is an old video (almost 10 years old) but it's as true today as it was then.

DanteAlighieri

Dead Author
kiwifarms.net
Everything the hell else is going exactly the way this jackass wanted it to, I don't see why he'd be wrong about that part either.

For what it's worth, I really, really hope he's wrong and this doesn't lead to the boot of the progressive left finally coming fully down on everything they deem "problematic", but I can't help but feel that it will.
It's absolutely insane, and ever since 2016 I kept wondering when we're going to see violence perpetrated by the #resist types on Republicans and Libertarians. Is this the tipping point?

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost certain of it. Everything the hell else is going exactly the way this jackass wanted it to, I don't see why he'd be wrong about that part either.

For what it's worth, I really, really hope he's wrong and this doesn't lead to the boot of the progressive left finally coming fully down on everything they deem "problematic" on the internet, but I can't help but feel that it will.
The human spirit cannot be contained. Alex Jones is an exceptional individual and even he knows that it will always triumph over statism.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
It's all rather interesting, why does the media seem to be determined to spark a race war?
Views.

Okay, not exactly "Let's start a race war for ad money", but they want views short term. That means scandal, gossip, drama. They also want to focus on "the narrative" which doesn't necessarily mean the far-left narrative, though it can be. Instead it's framing a news in a way that makes for a good story. The real world has muddy, complected morality that is boring to talk about. There's also the simple fact that most of the time there's fuck all happening worth talking about. A mass shooting like this can be milked for content for days, weeks, even months.

If you listen to the alt-right et all, they point out there's a SERIOUS problem with anti-white bigotry on the left, to the point that it's not even really a controversial thing to say something like "fuck whitey" or "we will replace you" anymore if you're an even slightly radical leftist.

While a lot of the alt-righters are full of race war bullshit... they're not entirely wrong. The Identity Marxists are playing White People vs Everyone Else as their chosen narrative, and welp, quite a few journalists are indoctrinated in that bullshit.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely insane, and ever since 2016 I kept wondering when we're going to see violence perpetrated by the #resist types on Republicans and Libertarians. Is this the tipping point?
Nobody knows at this point. It's early in the A.M. in the U.S. and honestly it'll be a week or so before we see how this all shakes out.

The human spirit cannot be contained. Alex Jones is an exceptional individual and even he knows that it will always triumph over statism.
Not even sure what you mean here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino