Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 51 6.5%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 199 25.3%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 161 20.5%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 349 44.3%

• Total voters

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
There's four mistakes Mr. Tarrent has made. First he got greedy and didn't exfiltrate asap after the mass killing, second, he didn't bring any explosives or fuel in with him. I take it he was planning arson from the fuel cans in the trunk to cover up any traces of his identity, three he left magazines and his rifle covered in autism at the scene of the crime, compounded by four, fingerless gloves leaving prints all over said weapons and mags.
Fuck man, I was half expecting a fedora and katana to make an appearance with that getup.
Nice taste in music though.
His manifesto makes pretty clear that not getting caught wasn't his intent. He wasnt even wearing a mask and showed his face on the stream.

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
Internet's bad on my end so can't edit my previous post properly.

I don't know if this was brought up anywhere as of yet (again, traffic stopped me from browsing the whole thread). Here is a statement from Queensland Sen. Fraser Anning on the shooting.

TL;DR Muslims will stop at nothing and the Bible doesn't lie.

squidboy

kiwifarms.net
I just woke up from a nap. I'll probably get rated late, sorry if repost.

Is there a list of censorship happening because of this event?

reddit is shoah'ing accounts and posts about it:
View attachment 695433

New Zealand is blocking 8,4chan, and LiveLeak at the minimum:
View attachment 695439
(http://archive.fo/AC17f)

View attachment 695443
https://twitter.com/simonmoutter/status/1106418640167952385 (http://archive.fo/kbiws)
I got banned on twitch for 30 days for sharing the link to someone who asked for it. I think they're trying to shut it down.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
That there will be attempts to restrict our freedoms and that they will fail in any country where freedom is the accepted norm.
Even in the U.S. the fourth amendment has been absolutely demolished and the second is on it's way in a good swath of the country. Progressives and big tech are currently doing their best at circumventing the constitution to tear down the first, a process idiots like this jackass are purposefully expediting.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but if you are that sentiment is a gravely romanticized take on what exactly "the human spirit" is and what it's capable of, of which this incident is a gruesome reminder.

Last edited:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Even in the U.S. the fourth amendment has been absolutely demolished and the second is on it's way in a good swath of the country. Progressives and big tech are currently doing their best at circumventing the constitution to tear down the first, a process idiots like this jackass are purposefully expediting.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but if you are that sentiment is a gravely romanticized take on what exactly "the human spirit" is or what it's capable of, of which this incident is a gruesome reminder.
Worst case scenario we have to do what the autist wanted us to do and we'll win because the other guys don't have enough guns. But it won't come to that. Outright gun-grabbing is still immensely unpopular in the US and recent court cases have actually upheld rather than weekend the 2nd amendment. Same with Amendment 1.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that billionaires push ideologies to profit of them, I'm not so sure they push them to control the populace.

I'd like to think that there is a super intelligent super illuminati that controls us all, it gives you kind of a safe feeling, but ethno nationalism and religions have built countries. American manifest destiny, or the creation of Israel is based around it. If the Nazis had won WW2, you'd be sitting in your Japanese house, reading about how the American detainment camps raped and burned the people alive. For all the niceties and talk we do, and the end of the day, punch guy in face, guy falls down. You tell everyone it was an epic fight where you shoot a Hadoken and the guy explodes.
See, if that were true, why is Soros pumping so much money into influencing the world? He doesn't gain when some random progressive initiative wins. I'm not saying the Davos meetings or Bohemian Grove or whatever are nothing but secret plotting, but there's more or less a link between the ultra-powerful (Soros is but a representative of them, I'm not saying he's their leader or some shit) and how they want to influence society--it's more or less their class interests, of which some (i.e. Soros) go about it much more overtly and intensely than others. These people will use any force they can if it makes them richer, be it Marxism/progressivism, nationalism, fascism, whatever--they'll use it. Their motive is neoliberalism, the sort of free trade, open borders capitalism which benefits the wealthy (and certain lucky others). To prevent anyone--right or left--from fighting back, they've accelerated the culture wars lately (for instance, the tranny lobby is funded by Big Pharma) and need to increase immigration. They need to keep well-meaning people at each others throats, the same wedge issue strategy you can find the Religious Right in the US having used to great success with abortion. Attacks like this are a key part of that plan, because they legitimize kneejerk reactions like more censorship to create a more docile population, as well as weaken any populist movement against them.

A visual aid for anyone who can't download or doesn't want to watch the stream.
View attachment 695493

The Telegraph updated, it looks like the final body count is holding steady at 49.
Same as Omar Mateen, lol.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
What exactly does this exceptional individual want "the tech companies" to be able to do about it? Send a GoogleTac Squad to your house to waterboard you if you post the navy seal copypasta?
"You know who should be deciding what people can and can't say? Large corporations unaccountable to the public in any way at all." 10/10 expanding brain shit here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino