Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 42 5.9%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 183 25.6%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 146 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 318 44.5%

• Total voters

horsemeat69

kiwifarms.net
I'm not touching that video. I don't want to watch an asshole's livestreamed real-life FPS. Others in this thread have been braver than I; I just don't have the stomach for it.

A lot of people died.

Someone tried to save them and got murdered in cold blood for it.

It's fucked up.

I went to 8chan and hovered for about five seconds before backclicking. As if I needed a reminder that /pol/ is just as exceptional as Vox, Vice and those other shitholes. Other extreme of the political spectrum, same acute lack of self-awareness.

And yes, the usual journos are going to use this, and the media machine they own, to call for more censorship and less civil liberties. That's inevitable. I suppose if you want to find any silver lining, read between the lines and watch the more notorious spergs powerlevel about themselves on the backs of the dead.
Since im the designated thread cunt, I'll go ahead - why are you posting about something you havent seen?

Animewasamistake

The Fyre Rises DabDAB
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the NZ government will supress the details like they did in france?

or maybe not. who knows

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
At this point, this incident alone is going to be a turning point for the chan culture if not the entire forum culture itself.

Holy shit! It just occurred to me - poor Marzia!

Off-topic but if memory serves, it won't be long before Felix and Marzia are getting married. Having this in the middle of the hype would be saddening because of how much people would associate Pewdiepie with the shooting (or at most any Nazi memes and whatnot).

Drink More Water

kiwifarms.net
This happened in my city and I now have to use a vpn to visit half the internet. (8chan, 4chan, liveleak and even Kiwifarms geoblocked.)
This is the sort of thing that never, ever happens here. The last mass shooting that came anywhere near this was Aramoana 29 years ago and the body count there was 13. 13!
It's surreal, cops everywhere, major roads blocked off, choppers buzzing the sky. Every store/public place shut down, lights out, told to go and stay home.
Never thought I'd see the day some wingnut got a hold of automatic weapons here and opened fire.
Came here for the vid but now I'm unsure if I really do want to see it or if I'll just end up regretting seeing it.

BananaBlue

kiwifarms.net
The irony of it all is, even tho this self righteous people proclaim that white genocide is real, that western societies are in danger and we need to do something about to stop it, the actions from this exceptional individuals who are doing this believing it will help, actually have the exact opposite effect.
This dude was on a rampage, believing this will change shit for better? For his cause whatever that cause is? No! This will have the exact opposite effect. Society loves to put the blame on the white race for everything and shit like this will only make thins worst.

Did this guy truly believe that, after his actions the media, the society was going to be like "oh yeah, he is right, we need to do more shit like this! RISE UP!".
No! This will put even more fuel into the fire already burning uncontrollably. If anything this will paint white people as an even bigger evil than what was already painted by society.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
The irony of it all is, even tho this self righteous people proclaim that white genocide is real, that western societies are in danger and we need to do something about to stop it, the actions from this exceptional individuals who are doing this believing it will help, actually have the exact opposite effect.
This dude was on a rampage, believing this will change shit for better? For his cause whatever that cause is? No! This will have the exact opposite effect. Society loves to put the blame on the white race for everything and shit like this will only make thins worst.

Did this guy truly believe that, after his actions the media, the society was going to be like "oh yeah, he is right, we need to do more shit like this! RISE UP!".
No! This will put even more fuel into the fire already burning uncontrollably. If anything this will paint white people as an even bigger evil than what was already painted by society.
That's what he wanted, per his manifesto.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
He's not even someone like Brevik or the Unabomber. He's just a sperg who wanted to become le epic internet may-may.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
In his manifesto he describes how in France he visited a WW2 grave site, and at that moment he decided it was his job to cleanse the muslims.
Did anyone tell him that those people died fighting white supremacists?
When whites kill each other it's simply a powerful expression of an ancient martial culture. When browns kill each other it's because they're nigger savages.

Opiophile

kiwifarms.net
In his manifesto he describes how in France he visited a WW2 grave site, and at that moment he decided it was his job to cleanse the muslims.
Did anyone tell him that those people died fighting white supremacists?
Hahaha! Holy shit that is some great fucking irony.

Maybe he saw the flood of muslim immigrants as an ideological type of Blitzkrieg? Nah. Not even I can stretch it that fucking far. The dude was exceptional and wanted to be famous with his spergy friends while also being a martyr for White Nationalists and the war against Islam.

Last edited:

Spatula

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha! Holy shit that is some great fucking irony.

Maybe he saw the flood of muslim immigrants as an ideological type of Blitzkrieg? Nah. Not even I can stretch it that fucking far. The dude was exceptional and wanted to be famous with his spergy friends while also being a martyr for the war against Islam and White Nationalists.
I mean what is going to inspire him in Aussieland? The fucking Emu war?

ConfederateIrishman

kiwifarms.net
His manifesto is so filled with memes that you have to wonder if he's being exceptional or ironic.
He was flipping between serious statements and ironic statements throughout it, probably so the media would fall for his bait like: “based black women is my mentor and even more radical than me!” which many have fell for at this point

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino