Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 202 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 164 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 361 44.7%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
it's filled with memes but it's internally consistent except on points that are stumbling blocks for fascism in general. Stuff like getting ethno-nationalism from Spyro 3 are clearly joking in a way far beyond the rest of the memes and are outliers.

Dude was a fascist that liked memes, this isn't some kind of post-ironic shooting for the lulz by permabanned shitposter Niggerstomper58

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
Its exactly this sentiment that has made this thread a frustrating read. Theres no indication this guy is a sperg at all, and infact, from the little information we have seemed to be well adjusted and successful.
He's already a sperg just for browsing 8chan.

And he irl streamed it while blasting meme music. I can't imagine a more autistic way to kill people.

Night Owl

How long have I waited...
kiwifarms.net
Not really in the mood to read through the entire thread right now, but the video didn't really phase me until he started going back in and shooting the corpses. He really wanted to make sure they were dead. If there were people trying to play dead, it didn't save them.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Hellion

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
This guy did a smoother, cleaner and more well orchestrated stream murdering 30 people than most professional livestreamers performing much more mundane things.
Yeah, his autism didn't let him ignore a single person.
Being a sperg doesn't mean he's bad at killing.

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
t. ex Navy Seal badass
This guy did a smoother, cleaner and more well orchestrated stream murdering 30 people than most professional livestreamers performing much more mundane things.
'Well-orchestrated'? He strapped a GoPro to his head and shot 50 unarmed people who had been backed into a corner. It wasn't exactly a complex operation. an exceptional individual could have done it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
I mean what is going to inspire him in Aussieland? The fucking Emu war?
You have a good point there. Though, maybe he was inspired by his government's war with the Native Maori peoples. They are brown like Muslims, maybe a bit darker.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spatula

kiwifarms.net
You have a good point there. Though, maybe he was inspired by his government's war with the Native Maori people's. They are brown like Muslims, maybe a bit darker.
Maori are pacific islanders that one day decided to invade New Zealand and devour the old settlers of the island.

This shooter guy is actually Australian. They have aboriginals there, I don't think there was much of a war.

semiSolidMeteor

What for?
kiwifarms.net
What a scumbag, he efficiently killed those people. He must have been practising for months, acquiring the tools he used for months. You would think a person capable of fucking drooling would at least hesitate. Oh well at least he got caught alive.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino