Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 208 24.8%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 170 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 379 45.2%

• Total voters

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
What a scumbag, he efficiently killed those people. He must have been practising for months, acquiring the tools he used for months. You would think a person capable of fucking drooling would at least hesitate. Oh well at least he got caught alive.
Are you ready for his trial to be a staple of the news cycle for the next few months? Are you ready to see everyone right of Mao, including grey haired neocons, being grilled on live tv about whether they support PewDiePie? Are you ready for the seven hundred articles connecting this to Trump and to GamerGate? Are you ready for the inevitable showboating by aspirants to the American presidency, not even in New Zealand, passing laws about this? Say what you want about this stupid motherfucker but he’s going to get everything he wanted out of the press.

SaysWho

kiwifarms.net
Muh white genocide111!!!!!

Jesus how brain dead are these people. As it turns out humans of various races have been emigrating and moving around the world for about several thousand years now and yet no white genocide yet. But any day now I'm sure it will happen...
Maybe not genocide, but a fuckton of terrorist events that never would've happened in civilised countries if they hadn't let the filth through their borders.

GW Bush should've done a Hiroshima & Nagasaki within 24hrs of 9/11 to every last one of those desert shitholes!

Last edited:

SaysWho

kiwifarms.net
Are you ready for his trial to be a staple of the news cycle for the next few months? Are you ready to see everyone right of Mao, including grey haired neocons, being grilled on live tv about whether they support PewDiePie? Are you ready for the seven hundred articles connecting this to Trump and to GamerGate? Are you ready for the inevitable showboating by aspirants to the American presidency, not even in New Zealand, passing laws about this? Say what you want about this stupid motherfucker but he’s going to get everything he wanted out of the press.
Only stupid thing about him was the extraordinary amount of ammo he expended on already dead bodies. There's going to be some very pissed off peeps when they find out there's no such thing as 72 perpetual virgins, oh well!

Yutyrannus

Autism For The Greater Good
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, some of the video clips made me legitimately sick(er than typical videos of people being shot). When he started emptying bullets into already dead people, especially that one woman, I couldn't stomach it anymore. The unecessary violence is shocking.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Maori are pacific islanders that one day decided to invade New Zealand and devour the old settlers of the island.

This shooter guy is actually Australian. They have aboriginals there, I don't think there was much of a war.
Lol, you're right. I mixed up the aboriginals and Maori, as far as who the Natives were. Also forgot he wasnt a kiwi, but an aussie.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised that the PM of New Zealand said they can make stronger gun laws "to prevent this in the future." How the fuck is that going to work bitch? Exactly how it worked out yesterday? Most likely, yes. If someone wants to get a weapon and harm others, they will find a way. If all else fails, most people own a several ton missile to mow people down with.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, some of the video clips made me legitimately sick(er than typical videos of people being shot). When he started emptying bullets into already dead people, especially that one woman, I couldn't stomach it anymore. The unecessary violence is shocking.
That's called "paying the insurance" and given how many stories you hear of people playing dead or surviving with merely a few scars, well, again, this guy doesn't seem like he's just a random spree killer. He seems like he genuinely thought and planned out every single step of this. The manifesto alone probably took him a long time.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seems like he genuinely thought and planned out every single step of this. The manifesto alone probably took him a long time.
Well, liquid papering those guns wasn't a one day job.

850K visits and growing strong. That's how information hungry people is. This "censoring to prevent more attacks" bullshit has to stop.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino