Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 211 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 171 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 380 45.1%

• Total voters

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Lol, you're right. I mixed up the aboriginals and Maori, as far as who the Natives were. Also forgot he wasnt a kiwi, but an aussie.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised that the PM of New Zealand said they can make stronger gun laws "to prevent this in the future." How the fuck is that going to work bitch? Exactly how it worked out yesterday? Most likely, yes. If someone wants to get a weapon and harm others, they will find a way. If all else fails, most people own a several ton missile to mow people down with.
Unlike Aboriginals, the Maori weren't wandering nomads, but a self sufficient and able to fuck you up groups of people. It's why when the British landed there, they decided it'd be better to barter with them.

And here we go, right on schedule.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, some of the video clips made me legitimately sick(er than typical videos of people being shot). When he started emptying bullets into already dead people, especially that one woman, I couldn't stomach it anymore. The unecessary violence is shocking.
A number of them were either wounded and alive but too weak to move, or actively playing dead. He knew this and wanted to make sure they stayed down. It wasn't a berserker frenzy, just cold murder.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If any journalists are posing as 1488 edgybois for screencaps, please do take the trouble to pick an avatar and throw Null $20 for the paypig banner so we get a little skrilla and your caps look like real and representative of the typical opinions shared on Kiwi Farms. Everyone wins that way. Thanks.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
This whole thing made me a bit sick to my stomach, and I found myself questioning if Tarrant had achieved his goal by playing the narrative game, but upon further reflection, while watching the news and this thread descend into the typical wingcuckery of parroting the same tired talking points, I'm allayed in my fears, and this will be just another shooting that will be forgotten after the next news cycle.

Good old status quo.

Datiko

kiwifarms.net
Having actually watched the video, it's striking how much less violent real violence is than TV and movie violence. It's kind of hard to describe.
Nah real violence is pretty tame. Especially gun violence. Doesn't make for exciting tv. The grossest thing I've seen is a suicide off a high rise and even that was less traumatizing than a movie like saw.

Jane Lane

I met a high ranking mason at a gay bar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Memoryhole it? Maybe the video sure, but the media and politicians want you to know that 30 muslims were killed by a racist white man and that's why more should be let in, just like how that synagogue shooting seemed to get intense airtime for a while.
Because, of course, the answer is clearly to mix two vastly different ideologies: both of which are incompatible with each other and have been warring with each other ever since the last millennium started.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Wait, ain't he a lone wolf working on this? Who are those other people they are arresting?
He either wasn't alone and just didn't say anything (one theory being that he didn't say anything due to wanting to give the impression that he caused an anti-muslim uprising) or he inspired some IMMEDIATE copycat killers, or third, they got arrested a few people for loitering or whatnot.

It's too early to tell and since the authorities are doing the government equivalent of DFE about this, we'll never know.

Because, of course, the answer is clearly to mix two vastly different ideologies: both of which are incompatible with each other and have been warring with each other ever since the last millennium started.
The thing is, the left just does not get this. They genuinely think Muslims are just like the ol' Christians they totally pwned with facts and logic on Youtube back in the day. The Muslims will come in, their kids will be perfectly normal atheist New Zealand / British / American citizens, and outside of a bunch of old fogies who still believe in their silly little holy book, things will be GREAT! And we'll get AMAZING KEBAB AND CURRY RESTAURANTS, TOO! It's win win, right?!

Well, no. No it's not. Because you can go into certain neighborhoods in Sweden and you WILL be attacked by Islamist gangs. And that's if you're lucky. You can go into certain areas in the UK and they will openly laugh at the fact that they're raping British and Sikh children and the left is too afraid of being called bad names to do anything about it.

Some of these migrants are integrating. Slowly. But some aren't. And that's bad.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Some of these migrants are integrating. Slowly. But some aren't. And that's bad.
Well there aren't any social integration programs. In Australia there was a policy in the 1950's which is today called "The White Australia Policy" when in fact it was a social integration and naturalization test. (Now scrapped) Chinese were already integrated into society due to the immgration during the gold rush earlier in Australias history. The policy made sure only people from a cultural background that was friendly to the current societal norms of the time were allowed in. It's why Greeks, Italians, Yugoslavs, and Turks have been part of Australias culture for 50-100 years.

But most people today never really look intoit. They assume if you aren't letting EVERYONE in to a country no matter what values they hold, they are just redneck racists.

Last edited:

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Well there aren't any social integration programs. In Australia there was a policy in the 1950's which is today called "The White Australia Policy" when in fact it was a social integration and naturalization test. (Now scrapped) Chinese were already integrated into society due to the immgration during the gold rush earlier in Australias history. The policy made sure only people from a cultural background that was friendly to the current societal norms of the time were allowed in. It's why Greeks, Italians, Yugoslavs, and Turks have been part of Australias culture for 50-100 years.

But most people today never really look intoit. They assume if you aren't letting EVERYONE in to a country no matter what values they hold, they are just redneck racists.
Nowadays they are teaching the natives how to adapt to their new foreign friends.
Reporting rape by our unfortunate new friends is a sign of white supremacy and racism.

Animewasamistake

Send lewds
kiwifarms.net
They were probably just rounding up anyone associated/related to the shooter in a panic to make it seem like they were doing something.
what about that video of the two guys with ARs going into a mosque that came out earlier? if there was a single shooter the guy went to another place shot it up with 0 police interference

• Informative
Reactions: rappaport
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino