Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 211 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 171 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 380 45.1%

• Total voters

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
What an ass. Seriously this is giving me anxiety honestly. I might sound like a freaking autist but this makes me worry about the future and if PC culture will get even worse because of this.
It's an accelerationist tactic. In his mind, if PC culture and Multiculturalism is killing Western values by boiling the frog slowly; speed it up and force a fight or flight reaction.

Either White people prostrate themselves, convert to Islam or start killing themselves enmasse in guilt for being White. Or they do something about the death of their own cultural heritage.

At least that's my theory.

John Furrman

Not a furry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im a fucking weetard but was this section an admittance of anarcho primitivism?

Green nationalism is the only true nationalism
There is no Conservatism without nature, there is no nationalism without environmentalism, the natural environment of our lands shaped us just as we shaped it. We were born from our lands and our own culture was molded by these same lands .The protection and preservation of these lands is of the same importance as the protection and preservation of our own ideals and beliefs. For too long we have allowed the left to co-opt the environmentalist movement to serve their own needs. The left has controlled all discussion regarding environmental preservation whilst simultaneously presiding over the continued destruction of the natural environment itself through mass immigration and uncontrolled urbanization, whilst offering no true solution to either issue. There is no Green future with never ending population growth, the ideal green world cannot exist in a World of 100 billion 50 billion or even 10 billion people. Continued immigration into Europe is environmental warfare and ultimately destructive to nature itself. The Europe of the future is not one of concrete and steel,smog and wires but a place of forests, lakes, mountains and meadows. Not a place where english is the defacto language but a place where every European language, belief and tradition is valued. Each nation and each ethnicity was melded by their own environment and if they are to be protected so must their own environments.
THERE IS NO TRADITIONALISM WITHOUT ENVIRONMENTALISM
I don't think so. Anprims are likely to advocate for the complete abandonment of technology and society in favor of returning to the wild. This guy isn't advocating against society and technology.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
What an ass. Seriously this is giving me anxiety honestly. I might sound like a freaking autist but this makes me worry about the future and if PC culture will get even worse because of this.
Then he's already won, since he wants censorship and PC culture to get worse so more people will do what he did. He's one evil bastard, because that was his express goal--he literally does want to watch the world burn, that's why he was taken alive.
People on 8chan are saying the shooter is a Pakistani Shia and that the mosques were Sunni
Because he didn't do it 30 minutes later and kill the Bangladeshi cricket team. I'm sure right now he's pissed he failed at that by a matter of a few minutes.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, things will get worse before they get better. The left will not willingly walk back their control over society and the PC culture they use to keep that control. Hopefully the breaking point isn't outright civil war like this guy wants but things are so bleak it's hard to imagine any other way.

Not that this isn't pretty obvious but we're pretty much at the stage where all the libs are going nuts by pretty much wanting either all (and I mean all) their political opponents immediately censored or pretty much forced to make some public apology for not being politically correct right?
They want them all to "disappear" which is PC talk for wishing they would all neck themselves.

SuperSushiFighter

Fighting for my tsundere waifu's forehead
kiwifarms.net
It's an accelerationist tactic. In his mind, if PC culture and Multiculturalism is killing Western values by boiling the frog slowly; speed it up and force a fight or flight reaction.

Either White people prostrate themselves, convert to Islam or start killing themselves enmasse in guilt for being White. Or they do something about the death of their own cultural heritage.

At least that's my theory.
Sounds about right. What an autist. (:_(

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Sofonda Cox

Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.
kiwifarms.net
In the minds of many, this is a war. ISIS fights for their moon god, this guy fought for his culture. They're both heroes to their respective "sides". Ideological tug of war on the global scale.

The most interesting thing about this to me is the survivors. Does this erode their faith? If your god can't, or won't, protect you, even while you are literally prostrating yourself to him... what's the point? Can a person continue beyond this with faith? Moreover, even if you could continue to believe, why? What's the motivation?

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just sickening and heartbreaking. Nearly 50 people were just slaughtered while they were trying to pray in their house of worship. Now, I'm not a fan of Islam. Anyone who's read my posts about the subject knows that. But I have no problem with Muslims who respect the laws of the countries they immigrated to/were born in. They have the right to their religion as long as it's not hurting anyone. There is no evidence that these Muslims were extremists or were doing anything wrong. And even if they were extremists (which again, there is no evidence that they were), then murder still isn't the solution.

This man is a right-wing terrorist and if you feel any sympathy for him and his motivations you're a horrible person. There is never, ever an excuse for the slaughter of innocents.

Sadly, things will get worse before they get better. The left will not willingly walk back their control over society and the PC culture they use to keep that control.
This isn't specifically aimed at you but all the people in the thread who keep making similar posts. 49 people were just murdered in cold blood in a very blatant act of hate and y'all are more worried about what SJWs might do. PC culture is annoying as fuck, but the last time I checked SJWs haven't murdered 4 dozen defenseless people while they were praying. Call me a libtard but I think right-wing extremism is the bigger issue here.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
can you post a picture of this
Search this thread for 'traps'. It's fake, by the way, crudely photoshopped.

Then he's already won, since he wants censorship and PC culture to get worse so more people will do what he did. He's one evil bastard, because that was his express goal--he literally does want to watch the world burn, that's why he was taken alive.
So he's an Andrew Yang supporter then. A similar Accelerationist message is part of the official astroturfing his campaign has been doing on 4chan and Reddit. The dim adolescent Yang Gangbangers have been selling him as the Accelerationist candidate, not even joking.

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
Because he didn't do it 30 minutes later and kill the Bangladeshi cricket team. I'm sure right now he's pissed he failed at that by a matter of a few minutes.
I wish I knew more about cricket, there's an awesome conspiracy about how this is all an elaborate cover up of a failed attempt by a rival cricket team for cricket-related reasons that's just hanging there, waiting to be unmasked.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Listening to the FBI say that watching or sharing the video is the same as supporting terrorism is about the biggest "tell" Ive ever seen them show as to their outright hatred of any kind of truth in media. The fact of the matter is this guy was a tremendous fucking asshole but trying to suppress him is just going to make his message resonate with more fuck ups. They're so fucking tone deaf it's not even amusing anymore. They're not a federal law enforcement agency anymore, they're just an internal intelligence agency fighting their own populace
It's almost the same as when CNN during the run up to the 2016 election said "Don't read [the DNC's] leaked emails, it's like totally illegal. We'll read it and tell you what they say."
RACE WAR

RACE WAR

RACE WAR

RACE WAR

View attachment 695665
source: https://twitter.com/sofian259/status/1106576089625882624

Also, 8ch.net is meming the video hard
View attachment 695667
At least whoever made this one put in the effort to do the ammo count correctly.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
This is just sickening and heartbreaking. Nearly 50 people were just slaughtered while they were trying to pray in their house of worship. Now, I'm not a fan of Islam. Anyone who's read my posts about the subject knows that. But I have no problem with Muslims who respect the laws of the countries they immigrated to/were born in. They have the right to their religion as long as it's not hurting anyone. There is no evidence that these Muslims were extremists or were doing anything wrong. And even if they were extremists (which again, there is no evidence that they were), then murder still isn't the solution.

This man is a right-wing terrorist and if you feel any sympathy for him and his motivations you're a horrible person. There is never, ever an excuse for the slaughter of innocents.

This isn't specifically aimed at you but all the people in the thread who keep making similar posts. 49 people were just murdered in cold blood in a very blatant act of hate and y'all are more worried about what SJWs might do. PC culture is annoying as fuck, but the last time I checked SJWs haven't murdered 4 dozen defenseless people while they were praying. Call me a libtard but I think right-wing extremism is the bigger issue here.
Nailed it. I'm just hoping that this doesn't lead to another OKC style attack.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino