Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 202 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 165 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 362 44.7%

• Total voters

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So I watched the first seven minutes and couldn't continue after the one dude tried to stop him.

The edgy stormfront fags that joined today can fuck right off.

Not a fan of Islam or religion in general. Hell, I called them camel fuckers in another thread the other day. I've seen the shit that's done in it's name in Iraq and Afghanistan first hand working with corpmen and it's horrifying and burned into my brain for life. Only recently after 10 years have I finally found a way to cope with it.

However I know damn well a good amount of muslim people just want to live their lives and not be bothered like the majority of most people in the world.

I have the same amount of bleeding heart feels for the same people who are killed in the name of religious extremism as I do for the people doing nothing wrong yet gunned down by some meme spouting psycho.
Maybe they should live their lives and not be bothered in their own countries rather than come into someone else's and at the very least bleed dry the social services that come out of the pocket of the natives and has taken so much that the natives birth rates are far below maintenance rates. This isn't a neutral live-and-let-live scenario, burger patriot guy. Even if they didn't do all of the rapes, murders and theft they do, they're still leeching off you in a way that negatively impacts the life of yourself and your actual countrymen.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Half the comments in this thread are from new, edgy try hards who just want to be provocative and trigger people or post narratives for screenshots to support whatever hit piece they're putting together for their ResetEra, Huffington Post or other insta-butthurt rag.
The other half are from /pol/tards, seemingly.

• Agree
Reactions: lolwut

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Now, Islam and the West have some seriously complicated relationships. You'd have to be an actual bleeding heart to not understand this. But there's a real problem with the oft-cited "justification" I see on A&H and similar sites where yeah sure, the shooter is bad and all but that's just what happens when the media and the public say white people are terrists just for being white. And that problem is by that same logic, that is also "just what happens" when Muslims get called building bombers and rag heads.
Well some of these guys started out having a good point. Israelis colonized them pretty brutally and generations of the effects of that has pretty much ruined most of their cultures and turned it into irredeemable shit. Let's hope the same doesn't happen to the Anglosphere.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

ghosttown17

kiwifarms.net
Half the comments in this thread are from new, edgy try hards who just want to be provocative and trigger people or post narratives for screenshots to support whatever hit piece they're putting together for their ResetEra, Huffington Post or other insta-butthurt rag.
I think discussions like this would be a lot more productive if accounts less than a day old couldn't comment.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
A minority of Muslims in Britain commit a crime, so lets go gun down 49 Muslims in New Zealand. Same logic I'd expect from a radical Muslim who thinks massacring Christians in Canada is justified, 'cause the American Christians bombed his country.
It's not about one crime, and I'm not advocating what the killer did, but I believe you know this and are being disengenuous. Which is why it's never going to be possible to have this discussion with people. And why these sorts of things will start happening more and more.

People don't want to talk about it openly? Fine. Enjoy.

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The shooter achieved his goals

The division of groups in this thread is palpable

Terrorism has won
yes because everyone got along just fine before which is why there's a weekly whine on huffpo/wapo/nyt etc about de-facto segregation because people move away from each other on the basis of race, and how the government needs to step in with heavy-handed policies and also force white girls to fuck niggers or whatever
:^)

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
The shooter achieved his goals

The division of groups in this thread is palpable

Terrorism has won
Articles and Happenings has been like that well before this. Basically since the election it became Kiwi Farm's /pol/ containment board (with Deep Thoughts and Multimedia serving as satellites). Just the nature of this particular event drew back a lot of people who gave up on this board a long time ago, and there's some head-butting going on because of it.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's both incredibly pathetic and depressing that the piece of shit that did this blatantly stated he was doing it to divide people and get fucking morons to point fingers at things they don't like and claim erasing/censoring/restricting them will give some kind of backwards justice for this abomination of an event.

And the killer is going to get exactly what he wanted because people are too fucking basic to face reality.

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
Nobody really mentioned that part, but on behalf of the LGBT community I'd like to thank Brenton for saying he had nothing against us. Terrorrists usually have a very hostile if not downright murderous attitude towards us, it's nice to see more wholesome words for once, the world is slowly becoming a better place.

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I think it's both incredibly pathetic and depressing that the piece of shit that did this blatantly stated he was doing it to divide people and get fucking morons to point fingers at things they don't like and claim erasing/censoring/restricting them will give some kind of backwards justice for this abomination of an event.

And the killer is going to get exactly what he wanted because people are too fucking basic to face reality.
Evolutionary biology and evopsych guys told you this was how it would play out decades ago but you wanted to believe in magic ponies of friendship. Why you gotta delude yourself, my dude.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino