Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 54 6.1%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 217 24.6%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 178 20.2%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 402 45.6%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though I suggest we all just use that weird form of cognition some people have where you view individual entities on a case by case basis instead of by some idpol group. Not to say you can't let personal experiences inform your expectations and generalize a bit, but probably we'll all be better off without the idea of collective guilt.

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Terrorism is just about the most effective tactic, that's why the wars in Afghanistan can't be won despite superior equipment and training.
He definitely got more of a reaction than any political figure regarding that subject.
They could win in Afghanistan if their goal was to just wipe everyone out and take the land. It's not, though. It's to grab up some natural resources, grow poppies to make all of those opiates, and fuck up the region for the emperor (who has a long nose you're not supposed to notice)

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
yes because everyone got along just fine before which is why there's a weekly whine on huffpo/wapo/nyt etc about de-facto segregation because people move away from each other on the basis of race, and how the government needs to step in with heavy-handed policies and also force white girls to fuck niggers or whatever
:^)
Dumbass you dont have to like the other people on this website if you dont like their viewpoint, you just have to not fucking kill 50 people if you dont agree. If you cant satisfy a white girl I guess thats on you. If dick size is such an issue, you should all put dick enlargement surgery above like cancer research or whatever.

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though I suggest we all just use that weird form of cognition some people have where you view individual entities on a case by case basis instead of by some idpol group. Not to say you can't let personal experiences inform your expectations and generalize a bit, but probably we'll all be better off without the idea of collective guilt.
Does this sound like a sane national policy to you? On a macro scale do you honestly think you could hire enough bureaucrats to make these judgements when it comes to things like immigration policy etc. are you just coping hard about the fact that your ideas are dumb, gay and don't work in the real world.

Dumbass you dont have to like the other people on this website if you dont like their viewpoint, you just have to not fucking kill 50 people if you dont agree. If you cant satisfy a white girl I guess thats on you. If dick size is such an issue, you should all put dick enlargement surgery above like cancer research or whatever.
I also don't have to live next to the people on this website and don't have to pay taxes to support them my dude.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Waters predicted this all the way back in the 70s in Female Trouble.

These people don't care HOW they get famous, since the media won't stop talking about them, they'll become infamous, this shit will live on in history because the media LOVES glorifying this shit. To them its like winning an award.
Not to mention a cash cow.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

ghosttown17

kiwifarms.net
It's not about one crime, and I'm not advocating what the killer did, but I believe you know this and are being disengenuous. Which is why it's never going to be possible to have this discussion with people. And why these sorts of things will start happening more and more.

People don't want to talk about it openly? Fine. Enjoy.
If only the stupid libtards sat down with this man and had a "discussion" about his white supremacist beliefs, amiright?

Stoned Alex Jones

Break the wall down! https://youtu.be/V37_CpZ05mQ
kiwifarms.net
:drink: Here's to the autism inhabiting this thread if I didn't go outside enough I'd probably would of lost faith in humanity between the event and the newfags from pol and resetERA shitposting and astro tuffing this thread.

@Cosmos I want you to know that I'm happy to see you in A&H evening out the right wing circle jerk from time to time.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Does this sound like a sane national policy to you? On a macro scale do you honestly think you could hire enough bureaucrats to make these judgements when it comes to things like immigration policy etc. are you just coping hard about the fact that your ideas are dumb, gay and don't work in the real world.
Fascists and commies share an inability to conceive of a society not constantly bullied by an omnipresent legion of bureaucrats. Sad.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Articles and Happenings has been like that well before this. Basically since the election it became Kiwi Farm's /pol/ containment board (with Deep Thoughts and Multimedia serving as satellites). Just the nature of this particular event drew back a lot of people who gave up on this board a long time ago, and there's some head-butting going on because of it.
This is the typical mentality of most people I meet. You can't talk about terrorism or islamic or foreign immigration, or illegal immigration from Africa, in conversation, because those are forbidden topics. You simply don't talk about them. This is the only place in the world, I can actually to other people about this topic. Isn't that a little strange to you?

I can talk about how horrible white people are, or how horrible men are in conversation easily. I can get people to talk about an hour about that. But not those topics.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me what's going on? Everyone is talking about the one shooter, but also people are saying he had accomplices who shot up another mosque and also planted bombs? How many people/shootings/bombings were these? I can't figure it out.
Apparently there were two accomplices, and another Mosque was shot as well. We're talking about the one guy and one Mosque because he livestreamed the first one.

Reactions: Ghostse
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino