Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 53 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 211 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 171 20.3%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 380 45.1%

• Total voters

Stoned Alex Jones

Cyberpunk shit poster and water filter salesman
kiwifarms.net
:drink: Here's to the autism inhabiting this thread if I didn't go outside enough I'd probably would of lost faith in humanity between the event and the newfags from pol and resetERA shitposting and astro tuffing this thread.

@Cosmos I want you to know that I'm happy to see you in A&H evening out the right wing circle jerk from time to time.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Does this sound like a sane national policy to you? On a macro scale do you honestly think you could hire enough bureaucrats to make these judgements when it comes to things like immigration policy etc. are you just coping hard about the fact that your ideas are dumb, gay and don't work in the real world.
Fascists and commies share an inability to conceive of a society not constantly bullied by an omnipresent legion of bureaucrats. Sad.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Articles and Happenings has been like that well before this. Basically since the election it became Kiwi Farm's /pol/ containment board (with Deep Thoughts and Multimedia serving as satellites). Just the nature of this particular event drew back a lot of people who gave up on this board a long time ago, and there's some head-butting going on because of it.
This is the typical mentality of most people I meet. You can't talk about terrorism or islamic or foreign immigration, or illegal immigration from Africa, in conversation, because those are forbidden topics. You simply don't talk about them. This is the only place in the world, I can actually to other people about this topic. Isn't that a little strange to you?

I can talk about how horrible white people are, or how horrible men are in conversation easily. I can get people to talk about an hour about that. But not those topics.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me what's going on? Everyone is talking about the one shooter, but also people are saying he had accomplices who shot up another mosque and also planted bombs? How many people/shootings/bombings were these? I can't figure it out.
Apparently there were two accomplices, and another Mosque was shot as well. We're talking about the one guy and one Mosque because he livestreamed the first one.

Reactions: Ghostse

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
If you see a non-combat mass shooting and feel anything but disgust and/or anger you probably need a therapist
I feel nothing my friend. Except to ask why are these people even in New Zealand.
Fascists and commies share an inability to conceive of a society not constantly bullied by an omnipresent legion of bureaucrats. Sad.
Well that society exists, just not in the way gommies think it does. What is your autistic and probably 100% realistic plan to end it?

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this was already posted (not gonna go through an 80 page thread), but this guy has been more effective at fighting immigration than the whole trump administration.
Not only is his timing terrible but WOW. The balls on this guy to say "Hey I know you just watched dozens of unarmed people die in cold blood, but they probably were future criminals".

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this was already posted (not gonna go through an 80 page thread), but this guy has been more effective at fighting immigration than the whole trump administration.
Remember when being "anti-immigration" was just a media slur against people that were against ILLEGAL immigration and 100% open borders instead of the truth?

Dance, puppets.

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
If only the stupid libtards sat down with this man and had a "discussion" about his white supremacist beliefs, amiright?
This is exactly what he's talking about though. If white people think they have a right to exist and continued demographic security in their own lands then flippant faggots like yourself just use dumb labels like white supremacist instead of actually talking about the subject matter.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I feel nothing my friend. Except to ask why are these people even in New Zealand.

Well that society exists, just not in the way gommies think it does. What is your autistic and probably 100% realistic plan to end it?
Well patrolled and fortified borders, strict immigration quotas, brutal prosecution of people employing illegal labor, reduction of work visas, monitoring system for people on student or work visas. Mass deportation of violators.

None of these things require killing a bunch of random beaners.

Comicsgeist

kiwifarms.net
I know it's jokes, but: the BBC banned McCartney's "Give Ireland Back To The Irish." How far we've come since 1972!
Unfortunately the Middle East is heading in the opposite direction, in 1972 you could have a beer in Tehran and Afghanistan was popular with hippy backpackers on account of all the great weed to be had.
It's the ramifications of all that that are a concern. Considering how Youtube reacts to adverse publicity, the fact that this was streamed live on the platform means you can say goodbye to the edgelords and the word 'Islam' in a video will have the eye of 'bot-Sauron' carefully assessing your content. Not to mention the fact that any rational debate on immigration is now over for a couple of years.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Bestgore, it's a website. Just search for it.
I think the best part of r/watchpeopledie wasn't the videos, it was the discussions. I think most people came away from threads there with a greater appreciation of life, great empathy for all people, and a greater cognizance of the dangers of everyday life. The discussions there were not generally a cesspool of gore addicts drooling for flayings, but people coming to terms with the harsh brevity and fragility of life. Liveleak just does not have the same community spirit.

Everyone is talking about the one shooter, but also people are saying he had accomplices who shot up another mosque and also planted bombs?
It's likely he was the only shooter. He explicitly planned to hit up that second mosque, but the video ended before the got there. Other arrests might be friends or relatives, and maybe will be released charge-free in the coming days. There has been no evidence of a conspiracy yet. Judging by the sporadic polish on his manifesto I think that this was not a group. Be interesting to see how this develops.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino