Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 202 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 165 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 361 44.7%

• Total voters

God Emperor Rich Evans

Intellectual Sphincter
kiwifarms.net
I think the best part of r/watchpeopledie wasn't the videos, it was the discussions. I think most people came away from threads there with a greater appreciation of life, great empathy for all people, and a greater cognizance of the dangers of everyday life. The discussions there were not generally a cesspool of gore addicts drooling for flayings, but people coming to terms with the harsh brevity and fragility of life. Liveleak just does not have the same community spirit.
/r/morbidreality has the same kind of community, with less gore. Might not be what you're looking for but I'm a regular there

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Well patrolled and fortified borders, strict immigration quotas, brutal prosecution of people employing illegal labor, reduction of work visas, monitoring system for people on student or work visas. Mass deportation of violators.

None of these things require killing a bunch of random beaners.
What if you're part of a powerless dispossessed population that doesn't have access to the halls of power required to do these things.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
America is not a real country anymore. Both parties declared open borders and want to bring in at least 5 million indigent third worlders per year. You will be a third world sewer by 2040.
Look, we absorbed the Wop invasion of the early 20th century, if our exceptional politicians let us we can turn all the spics into proud Americans too. If we do even better, we'll make the niggos into patriots too. Yeah, I know, I'm a civnat cuck.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
If only the stupid libtards sat down with this man and had a "discussion" about his white supremacist beliefs, amiright?
We need to have a serious discussion about the threat that Aussie immigrants pose to New Zealand.
And now you see, no one listens, and eventually, someone realizes no one will ever listen, not the media, not the police, not the government, and eventually, they'll decide they'll be the ones to act. And this discussion will come up again, and they'll say "We don't talk to white supremacists" and it'll keep happening, just like the killer wanted. And it'll keep happening again, and again.

Last edited:

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
India and Pakistan tried that and they're still flinging shit at each other.
Would it be better or worse if it were still considered one country and you had the entire population jockeying for the levers of power to fuck the other groups and benefit their own. What say you.

Then I kill myself for being Australian.
I'm not Australian but the same is true in America, Canada, New Zealand, most of western Europe.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
the resetera fags are here because they ware banned from there own shity website . they need to get in the anti white male page to atleast avoid bans . but since they cant they get shoad..

as for we the pol/acks.. we will want us arround . we are the least agressive and most fun people to be around with
Newfag ass nigga acting like half this board's natives don't lurk 4chan already. please hacker anonymous tell us about your rarest pepes

InguinalCanal

niggerdeath enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Of course, and I don’t disagree with this.
However if the people in question don’t have anywhere else to go and their homeland is a literal war zone, they must learn to assimilate and adapt to their new home instead of acting up and escalating tension with the locals.
But they don't do that generations on, and they just end up turning the locals home into a literal war zone. So they do have a place to go: Home, where they can enjoy the natural end result of how their own people tend to operate.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a regular shitposter of A&H, I'm thoroughly unhappy that we've been invaded by waves of new edgelord immigration that we never voted for and is disturbing the customary peace in our vibrant yet tolerant community of autistic shitflingers.

I have become radicalised and call for the board to be ethnically cleansed of newcunts without avatars. They are displacing our native /pol/ack community with their violent ideology of actually trying to win arguments about anything on A&H, and the hotpockets are cucks who have done nothing about it.

I call upon my fellow Justiciar Knights of the order of Saint Cosmos to stop encouraging this horde who are intent on autist-replacing us. They don't even have a fucking loisence.

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
You can't. When a Muslim commits a terror attack, white nationalists crawl out of the woodwork to say this shows all Muslims are bad, and now we're going to get the typical "whiteness is terrorism" thing for awhile.
Not really though. That's what boomers do. White nationalists say something like, "We can't live together and this proves it." Sometimes they rant about how shitty Muslims concentrations in white communities are, but I mean where's the lie.

White people committing terrorist attacks to kick people they think are invaders out just isn't comparable to Muslims committing terrorist attacks while thinking they are the invaders, at least along that line. No white nationalist gives a shit about what Muslims do in the middle east. If a white dude traveled to the middle east and committed a terrorist attack, then the situation would be comparable.

Edit: And since when were we not gonna get the "whiteness is terrorism thing?" It's not like this changes that at all.

Can someone explain to me what's going on? Everyone is talking about the one shooter, but also people are saying he had accomplices who shot up another mosque and also planted bombs? How many people/shootings/bombings were these? I can't figure it out.
Wild speculation on my end, but I think that was all just a game of telephone like the shooter having been killed.

AFAIK the other people were apprehended, but they aren't saying anything about them. Seems just as likely they were just caught up in the police just grabbing anyone they got a tip about or looked like the guy or something but are completely unrelated or innocent.

The shooter, Brenton Tarrant, hit both mosques. He did have what looked like gas cans in his car, but I also speculate that this whole IED thing is also a gross exaggeration.

Last edited:

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the resetera fags are here because they ware banned from there own shity website . they need to get in the anti white male page to atleast avoid bans . but since they cant they get shoad..

as for we the pol/acks.. we will want us arround . we are the least agressive and most fun people to be around with
I actually enjoy having both far left and far right people on here. It lets me see diverse points of view and formulate my own opinions based on the facts presented by both sides.

As far as I'm concerned ResetERA people are welcome here.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if these have all been posted or not with archives for each one.

The archives have the tweet they responded to as well as the tweet itself.
2 of these had not been archived when i went to do it, so i'm happy the account didn't get fucked before it was all archived.
Archives are under the pictures.

View attachment 695764

Archive: https://archive.fo/jPthe

View attachment 695765

Archive: https://archive.fo/B5WzP

View attachment 695766

Archive: https://archive.fo/juhD4

View attachment 695767

Archive: https://archive.fo/ubRmg

View attachment 695770

Archive: https://archive.fo/Y2uO5

View attachment 695776
Bet Twitter leaves those posts alone...

• Late
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino