Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 25 4.7%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 141 26.4%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 111 20.8%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 236 44.2%

• Total voters

Captain_Virgil

Fuck Clankers
kiwifarms.net
Societies have only ever been multi-ethnic, multiculturalism is a utopian fantasy for people on the left or a tool for globalist policy making. Migration has existed forever and populations eventually assimilate over time, the culture they bring only influences the native one slightly. The main problems causing tensions are mass immigration(causes too much cultural and economic strain), terrible domestic, and foreign policy.
The point of a Nation is to eventually have one culture.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/armed-man-chased-fired-on-new-zealand-mosque-shooter/ar-BBUOQ1x

In a somewhat light spot in this terrible event, let's all give kudos to the man who was worshipping at one of the mosques and escaped, only to come back and return fire at the shooter. Only seven people were killed at this particular mosque, and there would have been undoubtedly more victims if it weren't for his efforts. The guy's a hero.
Him and 7:03... How fucking alpha do you have to be to have a chance to escape and take that chance to try to take out the shooter?

Absolute legends, both of em.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
The Twitter account that sent the threats of revenge as seen here
--snip--
got suspended.
I am legitimately shocked Twitter had a moment of sanity and did the right thing here. I'm not being sarcastic, either.

Having said that, I'm not about to pretend they did it for the right reason (threatening violence) rather than doing their part to hide the fact that islam is violent.

AManwhowouldbeaNonMan

kiwifarms.net
At first, I honestly couldn't take this seriously when I watched the video and fucking Remove Kebab starts playing. Even more so when OP after that proceeds to go inside the church and shoot up the place while shooting the bodies, then skedaddling out of there like nothing ever happened.
I found what OP wrote in his manifesto is hilarious, due to the odd juxtaposition of the run-of-the-mill white supremacy rambling and memes.
That being said, I don't condone what OP did for being laughable, but damn. Spite truly is a weapon of the highest caliber.

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
It's not about one crime, and I'm not advocating what the killer did, but I believe you know this and are being disengenuous. Which is why it's never going to be possible to have this discussion with people. And why these sorts of things will start happening more and more.

People don't want to talk about it openly? Fine. Enjoy.
I agree with this after looking through his manifesto. If he was made to articulate his ideas of acceleration to more skeptical minds, even ones who sympathized with his concerns, he'd realize how narrow and goonishly optimistic his strategy is, or at least how misguided his tactics. Would his ancestors understand the barbarism of killing little children? Or that, maybe, invested power is leveraging the conflict of whites vs muslims, and the system is safe and set benefit from any terror attack? The are numerous points of doubt that would ice resolve for a move like this.

Specific to 8chan, and one of the things that makes me think it's also a honeypot, is the darkness of politics. It's all RWDS and gas mask soldiers and edgy ideas of retribution with little thought of what actually build a society. It's completely at odds with the propaganda of the era they presumably jerk it to, which despite being marshall in nature is bright and aspirational. Their discontent is shaped into an entirely inverted morality of no use. I guess it's the saying, history repeats first as a tragedy, then as a farce.

The whole blaming Pewds for making respect whamen jokes, Ben Shapiro for saying girls aren't boys, is despicable and predictable. Society is gonna fall apart, I don't even care anymore tbh.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino