Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 202 25.0%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 165 20.4%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 361 44.7%

• Total voters

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
It's not about one crime, and I'm not advocating what the killer did, but I believe you know this and are being disengenuous. Which is why it's never going to be possible to have this discussion with people. And why these sorts of things will start happening more and more.

People don't want to talk about it openly? Fine. Enjoy.
I agree with this after looking through his manifesto. If he was made to articulate his ideas of acceleration to more skeptical minds, even ones who sympathized with his concerns, he'd realize how narrow and goonishly optimistic his strategy is, or at least how misguided his tactics. Would his ancestors understand the barbarism of killing little children? Or that, maybe, invested power is leveraging the conflict of whites vs muslims, and the system is safe and set benefit from any terror attack? The are numerous points of doubt that would ice resolve for a move like this.

Specific to 8chan, and one of the things that makes me think it's also a honeypot, is the darkness of politics. It's all RWDS and gas mask soldiers and edgy ideas of retribution with little thought of what actually build a society. It's completely at odds with the propaganda of the era they presumably jerk it to, which despite being marshall in nature is bright and aspirational. Their discontent is shaped into an entirely inverted morality of no use. I guess it's the saying, history repeats first as a tragedy, then as a farce.

The whole blaming Pewds for making respect whamen jokes, Ben Shapiro for saying girls aren't boys, is despicable and predictable. Society is gonna fall apart, I don't even care anymore tbh.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695922

I mean, it's not a bad idea. Dissect what a determined shooter will probably do and devise ways to counter him with minimal loss of life. If spree killers are gonna start recording their shootings, might as well use it against them.
It's a great idea, despite his fuckups this guy is probably one of the most competent shooters we've seen in awhile. NZ police also need to watch the video so their response team isn't so terrible if this happens again.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
I agree with this after looking through his manifesto. If he was made to articulate his ideas of acceleration to more skeptical minds, even ones who sympathized with his concerns, he'd realize how narrow and goonishly optimistic his strategy is, or at least how misguided his tactics. Would his ancestors understand the barbarism of killing little children? Or that, maybe, invested power is leveraging the conflict of whites vs muslims, and the system is safe and set benefit from any terror attack? The are numerous points of doubt that would ice resolve for a move like this.

Specific to 8chan, and one of the things that makes me think it's also a honeypot, is the darkness of politics. It's all RWDS and gas mask soldiers and edgy ideas of retribution with little thought of what actually build a society. It's completely at odds with the propaganda of the era they presumably jerk it to, which despite being marshall in nature is bright and aspirational. Their discontent is shaped into an entirely inverted morality of no use. I guess it's the saying, history repeats first as a tragedy, then as a farce.

The whole blaming Pewds for making respect whamen jokes, Ben Shapiro for saying girls aren't boys, is despicable and predictable. Society is gonna fall apart, I don't even care anymore tbh.
He is still alive, so maybe we will hear from him about how he feels this went down. Overall, I can't have seen it going any better for him. Seems like he played the media and got what he wanted to me.

Henk Hill

Clouds?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695922

I mean, it's not a bad idea. Dissect what a determined shooter will probably do and devise ways to counter him with minimal loss of life. If spree killers are gonna start recording their shootings, might as well use it against them.
Better that than trying to scrub this off the internet pretending it didn't happen. Covering your eyes to this piece of shit's actions will not solve shit, and anyone "inspired" by the video would do it anyway because they are psychopaths. These Texas LEO's sound like they know what could happen and want to do all they can to prevent something like this happening in their state.

Shura

kiwifarms.net
He is still alive, so maybe we will hear from him about how he feels this went down. Overall, I can't have seen it going any better for him. Seems like he played the media and got what he wanted to me.
He didn't expect to get out alive. Watching that shit live, neither did I. How the fuck police took so long to act? The region he lives in is a know INTELLIGENCE GATHERING site, my speculation would be there are some people on surveillance there, as usual in any muslin neighborhood. Not one one or two special forces guys around?

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
Him and 7:03... How fucking alpha do you have to be to have a chance to escape and take that chance to try to take out the shooter?

Absolute legends, both of em.
Are you sure he was tackling him? He looked like he was trying to slip through...kind of reminds me of that one women who was praised for saving a child by jumping in front of a car to block him, but if you watch the actual footage, it's clear she was running out of that way and just so happened to get most of the impact.

Not that I would blame the poor dude.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Look, we absorbed the Wop invasion of the early 20th century, if our exceptional politicians let us we can turn all the spics into proud Americans too. If we do even better, we'll make the niggos into patriots too. Yeah, I know, I'm a civnat cuck.
The difference with the integration of non-white groups like Itallians and the Irish into American mainstream culture is different in key ways, and they boil down to "they were made to assimilate":
  1. They immigrated in a time when travel was less readily available; this forced assimilation because you couldn't just go back to your extended family to get re-indoctrinated. That is, when they came to America, they couldn't just send their kid back to Naples for their first communion. That was a week or two of very expensive travel. Now, you can ship little Fatima back home to egypt to get her clit cut off as a weekend trip, and it won't set you back very much. A lot of immigrant muslim families send their kids back home fairly regularly, ensuring they never really assimilate and keep getting reindoctrinated.
  2. Making Immigrants assimilate didn't get crazed left wing pushback (in fact it got crazed right-wing pushback). It was natural and expected; you're here, be American. Now this a racist and dangerous thought, so immigrants are being encouraged to keep & perpetuate the fucked up cultures they left.
  3. Both groups had a religion (Catholicism) that, while backwards and exclusionary, doesn't requires the death of non-believers, or that views any non-Catholic non-Religious authority as defaultly evil.

Muslims, especially MENA Muslims, are self-segretating into their own areas, creating little expanding pockets trying to recreate the fucked-up cultures they left.

I also want to point out that "Muslim" isn't a race; MENA Christians do a better job of assimilating because, hey, no one is threatening to kill me for going to church. (Well, ok, there are those purple-haired hambeasts, but they can only chase me about 20 feet before they collapse wheezing on the sidewalk). But Bosnian muslims, somehow, manage to be much less fucked up and exclusionary than MENA Muslims, possibly because they've been forced to live alongside christians for so long.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/armed-man-chased-fired-on-new-zealand-mosque-shooter/ar-BBUOQ1x

In a somewhat light spot in this terrible event, let's all give kudos to the man who was worshipping at one of the mosques and escaped, only to come back with his own weapon (either a rifle or a shotgun) and return fire at the shooter. Only seven people were killed at this particular mosque, and there would have been undoubtedly more victims if it weren't for his efforts. The guy's a hero.
If anything that'll be the part that gets memory holed even more than the manifesto and the video. If there had been armed security guards like there are in mosques in the USA for example the death toll would have been far lower.

On the other hand attacking churches is fucked up regardless of who does it or where it's at but judging by how some people felt about this it's likely going to start getting a lot more violent there, especially if there are revenge attacks over this.

Stunning and Brave

Schwainer Schinkler
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure he was tackling him? He looked like he was trying to slip through...kind of reminds me of that one women who was praised for saving a child by jumping in front of a car to block him, but if you watch the actual footage, it's clear she was running out of that way and just so happened to get most of the impact.

Not that I would blame the poor dude.
It does seem like he tried to escape, not exactly the smartest move but you can't blame him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: kimb_jo

Fagbag

kiwifarms.net
That's the thing, even if the msm shows restraint (and somewhat surprisingly at this point headlines are fairly tame for what you would expect), social media will do all the work for him anyway.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino