Skitzocow Bret Martin / Clevon America - Self-Loathing Redneck Lefttard Muslim Apologist - FBI can neither confirm nor deny whether Muslim.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Which of the options is most apropos?

• . . . Holy Mary, Mother of God, . . . Horrorcow . . . .

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Schizocow

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As most of you know, I have the tendency to be rather spergish in the topics that I gravitate towards. One of my many spergwise interests is language study, through which I've gained a fairly good grasp of Spanish, French, and Japanese. But I've also done cursory research into a far broader variety of tungs.

Arabic is one such topic I find interesting. It's among the hardest languages for Romance or Germanic language speakers to gain any comprehension of. Regional dialects exist in as great numbers -- and possess differences as vast as -- those seen in Italian from Lombard to Sardinian. The only rewards you get for any kind of fluency is for the government to ship you off to the planet's crappiest countries as a means of gathering intelligence they'll proceed to promptly ignore, or you can hang out with the forehead-callus brigade and develop STPD before you strap nitroglycerin to your chest and bumrush a synagogue.

I know this because during the course of said cursory study, I came across this video:
A little overeager, I thought? Perhaps, but I can appreciate passion. "Perhaps I should check out his next video," popped my brain at the time.

As a result, I'd found this:

Which eventually lead me to a video so great, I've specifically left spoiler tags off it so it becomes the first thing most people going through this thread will see:

Now I know what you're thinking, and the answer's "no." This is not the last known footage of this fella alive! By the grace of His Blessed, California Patron-Saint Junipero Serra, he still makes videos to this day! Some with titles . . .

. . . كتبت بالخط العربي ! ! !

Though I fear with each passing day, his videos remind me more and more of this:

Mixed with this:

His name is Bret "Thats-Bret-with-a-T-not-two-dont-call-me-Hart" Martin. And by the grace of Our Lord and Savior Saint Juniper, may we still be far away from his live-fire reenactment of Red Daw III: Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!.*

Links

Youtube
Google+
Facebook
Twitter
IKBIS, Arab/Muslim Youtube Knockoff, uses the channelname "American friend"

Third-Party Link
Don't Feed the Trolls Episode 71: Clevon America

* Allahu Akbar . . . ? . . . ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Last edited:

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Jan said he based Jace off several real people I really wish he was kidding...
. . . * . . . * wishes to simultaneously rate "AGREE" and "INFORMATIVE" * . . . * rates "SEMPER FIDELIS" * . . . . . . !

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
It is so thoughtful when crazy people think about others and record their decent into madness for all to enjoy. Anyone else getting some Crazygail vibes it's something about their eyes that looks like they are both looking at the sun through fog.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't get past his argument that the Arabic language is so powerful that it causes birds to stop mid-flight and causes planes to make emergency landings. Maybe he was on a flight where someone started yelling in Arabic and everyone thought he was a terrorist or something?

Also, I fail to see why that's such a big bonus for the Arabic language; if you talk, the pilots keep having to land the plane, and that's super inconvenient for everyone involved.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I can't get past his argument that the Arabic language is so powerful that it causes birds to stop mid-flight and causes planes to make emergency landings. Maybe he was on a flight where someone started yelling in Arabic and everyone thought he was a terrorist or something?

Also, I fail to see why that's such a big bonus for the Arabic language; if you talk, the pilots keep having to land the plane, and that's super inconvenient for everyone involved.

It all stems from the same place as Chris's curseyahama it's stupid delusional people trying to ascribe something they do as this supernatural and wondrous thing it's a good sign this person's inner perceptions of his status and power are very inverse to how it really is.

Argonian Scum

Canine ask you a question?
kiwifarms.net

I can't stop picturing terrorists stopping people's microwaves and clogging toilets with a whisper. Thank you.