Skitzocow Bret Martin / Clevon America - Self-Loathing Redneck Lefttard Muslim Apologist - FBI can neither confirm nor deny whether Muslim.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Which of the options is most apropos?

• . . . Holy Mary, Mother of God, . . . Horrorcow . . . .

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Schizocow

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
absoluteyharam.jpg

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this guy a muslim or is he just an araboo
I honestly don't know. He seems pretty invested in his preaching-the-benefits-of-Islam-while-not-being-a-Muslim-himself-because-otherwise-the-government-will-send-your-entire-family-to-the-gas-chamber identity. But he's also so obsessive I can't imagine why he wouldn't have said the Shahada by now.

He did, however, release this:

I've changed the thread tag to "Schizocow" due to majority vote, but am open to changing it should future polling favor the "Horrorcow" tag.

I've also added a few links to the OP, but there's still a lot more ground to cover. I still haven't scoured the Wayback Machine.

Charles Kinbote

Sexfast Enlightenment
kiwifarms.net
Basically, "I've heard the intelligent design argument before, but now that I heard it from a Muslim I believe it."
But he's also so obsessive I can't imagine why he wouldn't have said the Shahada by now.
If I am hearing it right, he says the first half of it in the second video of the OP, which is why there's a story about a miracle cure from those words, not because they're Arabic. I'd bet the thing about birds stopping in mid-air is also a religious story that he's misinterpreting to be about the language.

After watching a few more videos, I think any worries about him turning violent due either to psychopathy or jihad are unfounded. He's just one of those people who sees only the good in alien cultures while seeing only the bad in his own, and the feeling of intellectual and moral superiority this gives him makes him euphoric and insufferable. A few decades ago, he would have been a tankie.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I am hearing it right, he says the first half of it in the second video of the OP, which is why there's a story about a miracle cure from those words, not because they're Arabic. I'd bet the thing about birds stopping in mid-air is also a religious story that he's misinterpreting to be about the language.
The part I love most about this is the sheer degree to which he omits information. He doesn't say where the story came from, whom it's about, when it happened, where it happened, or what proof there is that the whole thing was actually based on something resembling reality rather than an old wives tale passed around by elderly men in between stories of the day they first realised they could strike a match on their forehead.

I saw the name and instantly knew I saw this fucking guy somewhere before
Never even knew this existed. Thanks for the tip.

I've already added it to the OP.

After watching a few more videos, I think any worries about him turning violent due either to psychopathy or jihad are unfounded. He's just one of those people who sees only the good in alien cultures while seeing only the bad in his own, and the feeling of intellectual and moral superiority this gives him makes him euphoric and insufferable. A few decades ago, he would have been a tankie.
I'm mostly just joking around about that. But anyone who makes a video of themselves gripping a shotgun at the book-depository position talking about how awesome terrorism is doesn't deserve to be seen as harmless no matter how pathetic and stupid they are.

Clevon America really does give off that simultaneous pathetic/psychotic vibe that made Elliot Rodger so morbidly hilarious. I just hope if he does actually go full *Allahu-Akbar!-Allahu-Akbar!* that he just Halifax'es the deal and we get to laugh even harder rather than laugh to keep from crying.

PurpleSquirrel

My friend, you are still dead.
kiwifarms.net

Never heard the term "tankie" before. Will have to use it on the geriatric Reds I occasionally encounter around here.

I'm wondering if Bret isn't just having a serious mid-life crisis, and acting it out with this Araboo/anti-booze stuff, instead of buying a red sportscar and a blonde mistress.