Brewdog Brewery's Parody-Gone-Wrong - AKA Brewdog forgets that Twitter doesn't have a sense of humour

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Who's in the wrong?

• Brewdog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • They're all tards

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • The beer made me do it.

Votes: 17 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SJW’s sure do hate humour.

It’s really embarrassing how music magazines like NME and Kerrang care more about virtue signalling than music these days, it’s probally why NME is a free publication now.
Do the NME still do that embarrassing thing where they claim that Kasabian and Arctic Monkeys are the only ones saving Rock And Roll?

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, per the article, they are using this brief campaign to address literally everything that SJWs complain that women must endure--from such small things as gendered marketing all the way out to the mythical wage gap and diversity in the workplace.

Why, I'm beginning to think that SJWs don't actually want those problems solved; they only bitch about problems because they enjoy bitching.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SJW’s sure do hate humour.

It’s really embarrassing how music magazines like NME and Kerrang care more about virtue signalling than music these days, it’s probally why NME is a free publication now.
InSocJus Warriors would rather one person avoid being offended, than thousands or millions of people laughing.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
InSocJus Warriors would rather one person avoid being offended, than thousands or millions of people laughing.
Just look at that fatty who started squealing at the fucking NHS when they unveiled their new campaign that said obesity is the most preventable cause of cancer after smoking.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, when Johnnie Walker rolls out their genderbent version Jane Walker (or whatever it was called, complete with girl-in-tuxedo as mascot on the bottle), that's empowering and good but this isn't despite being literally the same thing?

Well gee, here I go, using that patriarchy-spoiled brain of mine and trying to look for such phallocentric concepts like logic or consistency :story:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, when Johnnie Walker rolls out their genderbent version Jane Walker (or whatever it was called, complete with girl-in-tuxedo as mascot on the bottle), that's empowering and good but this isn't despite being literally the same thing?

Well gee, here I go, using that patriarchy-spoiled brain of mine and trying to look for such phallocentric concepts like logic or consistency :story:
Is Johnnie Walker even giving money to women's charities at the same time?

TheQueerion

kiwifarms.net
I don't think the Jane Walker thing was received that well either, just to a much smaller degree. Brewdog already fell foul of SJW circles a couple of years ago when they released "the world's first non-binary transgender beer" - that was as big a salt mine as this. So they're already marked, notorious, hipsterish and responsible for the gentrification of your pint and all that bullshit.

The Shadow

Animeanda Jones.
kiwifarms.net
Oh look more people screaming into the abyss on Twitter.

I'm sure Brewdog are bound to be ruined financially by this. We all know how big the market segment of SJWs in the sphere of beer is.

:story: get tae fuck losers
I don't know, if there's any booze I associate with "progressive" hipster types, it's the craft beer scene. Probably doesn't help that brewers like Lagunitas actively court that market.

Oh and Wil Wheaton is a craft beer enthusiast. Which stopped me drinking Stone for a while at one point.

Jordan Peele

Oscar Winner
kiwifarms.net
Jane Walker wasn't well received, but it didn't cause salt either. It was just met with a resounding "meh". Brewdog is mostly causing salt because they're already falling out of favour in the craft community and beer snobs were just positively itching for an opportunity to pounce on them and deliver an autistic coup de grâce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino