Disaster Brexit: "Technical terms" agreed - Chequers minus, as feared, or Brexit in name only.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
they want the power, but don't want the responsibility of power.
The modern left in a nutshell.

This whole Brexit fiasco is entertaining to watch, I must admit, but what a fucking clusterfuck. This shit is so surreal, it makes the Blonard Blurmph reeee-ing look almost normal. Churchill would have taken a flamethrower to this shit.

Is the House of Commons some tard containment zone now? It makes the Italian Parliament look sane, which is no small feat.

I haven't seen anything from George Galloway for a couple of years. I should go look for video of him being autistic. Always found him entertaining.

Just leave already, ffs. This is looking like a bunch of 13 year old girls trying to play adult games.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The modern left in a nutshell.

This whole Brexit fiasco is entertaining to watch, I must admit, but what a fucking clusterfuck. This shit is so surreal, it makes the Blonard Blurmph reeee-ing look almost normal. Churchill would have taken a flamethrower to this shit.

Is the House of Commons some tard containment zone now? It makes the Italian Parliament look sane, which is no small feat.

I haven't seen anything from George Galloway for a couple of years. I should go look for video of him being autistic. Always found him entertaining.

Just leave already, ffs. This is looking like a bunch of 13 year old girls trying to play adult games.
Last time I looked Gorgeous George was laying into HK protesters.
Was there a reason the Tory peers rolled over so quickly?

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yet another legal battle lost by Remain. Gina Miller and John Major btfo again. No doubt they will appeal to the Supreme Court, wasting more time and money.
They got permission to, which I suspect means that the High Court probably wanted to speed it before the Supreme Court so it can be definitively binned rather than because of any merit it might have had. Oddly enough, Jolyon Maugham wasn't involved in this case in the English courts but was in the Scottish courts. Hmm.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimy Time

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Last time I looked Gorgeous George was laying into HK protesters.
Was there a reason the Tory peers rolled over so quickly?
In the Lords? That's because Boris told them to stand down. He wants to force an election and have all these bloody Remainers answering their constituents as to why this bill has passed, or at least that's the theory.

Out of interest @Ginger Piglet, if/when they do have an election and if Boris gets a majority to pass the threshold, can he duck out of the bill or pass another one overriding it?

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net

Absolutely nobody in power actually wants to leave, though. They never did, which is why even the people supposedly championing the Leave cause are acting like utter lunatics who would struggle to fix a straw if it was bent. This entire situation is a Springtime for Hitler scenario in real life.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mistake, but I am still sure Brexiting will make it hard for the Middle Clash Tea Drinking Druggies to shit up Amsterdam every weekend, the cheap labor is a bonus win.
Not really, they may have to fill in a Visa form, which is piss easy. But nowt else that I can think of.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Not really, they may have to fill in a Visa form, which is piss easy. But nowt else that I can think of.
Schipol airport ought to employ a bouncer before immigration into Holland. Nice middle-class couple coming to see the Vermeer exhibition at the museum? Come right through! Young family with kids? Welcome to Holland! Bunch of scruffy looking millennial men who smell of pot? Sorry lads, no tattoos, piercings, jeans or trainers this weekend.

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
Okay so:
No no-deal
No deal agreed on
No Election to break the deadlock

Got it Parliament you want nothing, How about No pay?
Like a guy above me said, at this point I am completely convinced pretty much all of the MPs are merely pretending to follow their constituents' wishes, and are dragging it along until someway, somehow they force a second referendum. Since a long period of this sort of uncertainty is bad for economic outlooks, I am looking forward for this whole mess being used as an argument for further federalization. Just amazing, really.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how the Uk parlament seems to regularly push for a "Any deal is better than no deal" motion, which sort of means that they take away any agency and initiative the Uk might have in making a deal... not like it matters, the current deal won't be renegotiated and anyone who thinks the UK is in a position to even try should take a long hard look on the last 3 years and how much was achieved there.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of the sacred ointment.
kiwifarms.net
I like how the Uk parlament seems to regularly push for a "Any deal is better than no deal" motion, which sort of means that they take away any agency and initiative the Uk might have in making a deal... not like it matters, the current deal won't be renegotiated and anyone who thinks the UK is in a position to even try should take a long hard look on the last 3 years and how much was achieved there.
“Any deal better then no deal” yet they voted down the one they were given. Really makes you think doesn’t it?

:thinking:

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
if they do it boris instantly becomes the holy martyr and patron saint of brexiteers everywhere.
people like to meme about civil war and shit, but i think throwing the legitimate head of government in prison in order to prevent him from carrying out what the referendum demanded could actually spark violent unrest.
The guy making this claim is a fucking Lib Dem lord. He's no more credible than his successor to the role of Director of Public Prosecutions: Kier Starmer. If Starmer made this claim, he wouldn't be trusted, so why should we listen to this idiot?

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if they do it boris instantly becomes the holy martyr and patron saint of brexiteers everywhere.
people like to meme about civil war and shit, but i think throwing the legitimate head of government in prison in order to prevent him from carrying out what the referendum demanded could actually spark violent unrest.
I wonder how parliamentary immunity would factor in this, and if the police can legally arrest an MP in the House of Commons: we could have an insane siege situation with Johnson and his cabinet locked in the Chamber, counting down the clock to October 31st. BBC Parliament channel ratings would be through the roof.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of the sacred ointment.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how parliamentary immunity would factor in this, and if the police can legally arrest an MP in the House of Commons: we could have an insane siege situation with Johnson and his cabinet locked in the Chamber, counting down the clock to October 31st. BBC Parliament channel ratings would be through the roof.
These morons not realising doing this would turn him into a political martyr. They really have no clue, no deal is literally the only option now since they have knocked back all other avenues.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino