World Brexit: "Technical terms" agreed - Chequers minus, as feared, or Brexit in name only.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watch this deal get shot down
Watch the EU get fed up and tell us to fuck off.
Watch Parliament shriek about how this is somehow Boris' fault.
Watch Boris steamroll the next General Election
Watch lefties give themselves aneurysms.
Watch me laugh.
I can't support this deal myself because it is not Brexit. It's the Withdrawal Agreement at heart but with the backstop sawed off. Hoping Parliament votes it down (which the Mogg has worded as being a "deal or no deal" vote, ergo getting around the Surrender Act is Guido is to be believed)

Wouldn't surprise me if Jolyon tried to take Juncker to the ECJ (crowdfunded, of course) because he's not allowed to rule out a further extension, or Carole Codswallop suddenly claiming that Russians bribed him with dark money and Cambridge Analytica. However there's still the possibility of another Cooper-Boles style take over the order paper and then unilaterally retracting A50. Which the UK can do unilaterally. At which point an election is called and/or hi-vis jackets shoot to the top of the Amazon best seller charts.

There's also the question as to whether Juncker can actually rule out no extension. David "Brexit is LITERALLY HITLER" Lammy reckons he can't. I can't help but see there's going to be more Remainiac lawfare next week.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me if Jolyon tried to take Juncker to the ECJ (crowdfunded, of course) because he's not allowed to rule out a further extension, or Carole Codswallop suddenly claiming that Russians bribed him with dark money and Cambridge Analytica. However there's still the possibility of another Cooper-Boles style take over the order paper and then unilaterally retracting A50. Which the UK can do unilaterally. At which point an election is called and/or hi-vis jackets shoot to the top of the Amazon best seller charts.
Hasn't Joly just filed another suit to Scotland recently, like yesterday? Apparently to stop the deal. IDK what the fuck this guy is doing or what his grand scheme is, other than supposedly grifting people out of their money.

The government is tabling motions on Saturday regarding this deal, and given how it's basically May minus backstop (which she said would never be possible, "This is as good as it gets"), I can see this being voted out. DUP won't support, Labour won't support because its Boris and siding with him on anything except Women's rights would be disastrous, and the Lib-Dems/Independents because they are all uber-remainers who wish to stay in the EU.

If they try a Cooper-Boles style nonsense, and if it passes, mark my words, shit might get violent. If people are ready to stomp on these Extinction Rebellion people, they might start doing so with these remainers.

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Joly just filed another suit to Scotland recently, like yesterday? Apparently to stop the deal. IDK what the fuck this guy is doing or what his grand scheme is, other than supposedly grifting people out of their money.

The government is tabling motions on Saturday regarding this deal, and given how it's basically May minus backstop (which she said would never be possible, "This is as good as it gets"), I can see this being voted out. DUP won't support, Labour won't support because its Boris and siding with him on anything except Women's rights would be disastrous, and the Lib-Dems/Independents because they are all uber-remainers who wish to stay in the EU.

If they try a Cooper-Boles style nonsense, and if it passes, mark my words, shit might get violent. If people are ready to stomp on these Extinction Rebellion people, they might start doing so with these remainers.
>only "Ready" to stomp
I assume you haven't seen the recent video where they were pulled off the top of a tube and given the "American History X" treatment they so thoroughly deserved
(Obviously the heroes are being sought after to be charged with attempted murder for their actions against appointed government officials but they can't arrest everybody)

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
>only "Ready" to stomp
I assume you haven't seen the recent video where they were pulled off the top of a tube and given the "American History X" treatment they so thoroughly deserved
(Obviously the heroes are being sought after to be charged with attempted murder for their actions against appointed government officials but they can't arrest everybody)
I did see the video, perhaps I should have used "willing" instead. Point is, working class appear to be fucking tired of these middle class and elites screwing them over. I've seen them put up with it again and again, only now have the public decided to actively kick the shit out of these people. If a Cooper-Letwin does get passed, then I can see a lot of these MPs having to double their security.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear fellow britfags:

The Govt is stockpiling toilet roll. The toilet roll meme.... is actually a thing.

Add salt to my post to taste, but if you like not wiping your arse with your hands, buy toilet rolls ASAP. If everything turns out to be fine, you will eventually use them anyway.

I’ve put 160 aside. I have too many kids to be left without bog roll and paper nappies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear fellow britfags:

The Govt is stockpiling toilet roll. The toilet roll meme.... is actually a thing.

Add salt to my post to taste, but if you like not wiping your arse with your hands, buy toilet rolls ASAP. If everything turns out to be fine, you will eventually use them anyway.

I’ve put 160 aside. I have too many kids to be left without bog roll and paper nappies.
The Guardian will finally have a use...

Inquisitor_BadAss

It was supposed to be over now
kiwifarms.net
Did you guys build your parliament on top of a natural gas vent or something? I swear your government is reaching a crescendo of re-tardation the closer we get to the deadline.
They thought they could ride out the storm until Bojo’s Bizarre adventures happened now they’re all sweating bullets because it’s actually happening.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Damn son, the exceptional individuals are out in full force on twitter claiming that an MPs job isn't to respect votes and their constituents it's to "do what's best for them" a completely meaningless and vague phase.
"Do what's best for them, but only if it's something I agree with"

In another note, Extinction Rebellion may just be getting into some of the real hot water after the stunt one of theirs just pulled

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net

Jolyon falls over yet again, what a legal mastermind this man is he should probably just stick to what he's good at selling snake oil.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Is the Boris deal even good? It sounds like crap to me.
It seems to be May's deal minus the Backstop and a few other points. He's got support from all sides, from remainers to the official Leave campaign. Even the Brexit party got into a split between Farage and other members, between it being "2nd worst behind May" to "Acceptable and ticks the boxes they had issues with" . Whatever it is, it's better than May's shit, though that is not be saying much.

Personally, don't think that they will pass it tomorrow. If they don't, then Hard Brexit it is, the EU said that they are done, no more extensions. If they do, he's managed to simply "get it done", so he could spin it to a victory either way.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino