World Brexit: "Technical terms" agreed - Chequers minus, as feared, or Brexit in name only.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 995582

He's chosen not to run himself. He's still saying they'll fight every seat, but it looks like he's trying to keep his mistakes from being used against the Brexit Party.

I'd put that down to more the media hyper focusing his run attempts each time before, easy to villainize the whole party, or group together all the hate if you make it all about ol' Nige. Might actually get one or two seats this way around in his mind.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Why is Ireland allowed to threaten a return to terrorism over land that isn't theirs again? I must have missed that day at the UN or something.
Ireland has never had to answer for the shitstorm they have continually stirred since they gained independence. I've regularly seen people online gloating that brexit must mean that Northern Ireland should become irish, and not one seems to consider that the majority of northern ireland does not want this. I have no idea why Ireland never got sanctioned for the shit they pulled back in the day

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Ireland has never had to answer for the shitstorm they have continually stirred since they gained independence. I've regularly seen people online gloating that brexit must mean that Northern Ireland should become irish, and not one seems to consider that the majority of northern ireland does not want this. I have no idea why Ireland never got sanctioned for the shit they pulled back in the day
World's first minority.

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Heh, even the Irish don't want Northern Ireland, economically, it's that much of a shit stain.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Nige is on Good Morning Britain at the mo.

He's not coming across well...
> Support goes from 13% to 7% a day after he announces his plan to stand in 500 seats.
>Co founder of his party who resigned because of racist remarks publicly calls him out.
>Not going to stand because his General Election record is 0-7.
>Brexit candidate resigns and throws support behind local Tory candidate.

This is going as well as his other general election campaigns. He's a great talking head and advocate for Brexit, absolute rubbish at running an election campaign in his own country. Hate to say it, but anyone can become an MEP. That joker Majid Majid managed to net a seat, the same guy who they thought was some Somali bum and asked him to leave on his first day as an MEP.

Edit: Wonder how much of this is him being pissed off at Dom Cummings? He got pretty much all the credit for the Leave campaign. He's in the inner circle of the party in control. They even made a shitty TV film about Brexit and how he (Cummings) managed to seal the deal.

Last edited:

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
We have our new Speaker.

Hopefully Sir Lindsay will be more neutral than Bercow.
Watching twitter react has been enlightening and tells me he's the right choice. At least Harman got no where near the job.

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 00.20.36.png

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 00.22.26.png

The Sun has put a compilation of the man. I like his style, doesn't seem to be verbose or like the sound of his own voice (like the cunt who just left).

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's almost impossible for him to be worse than the last bugger that had the job.

It's triggering all the right people, so it might be the right choice.

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net
Seems like a decent bloke, and it's hilarious they hate him and he hasn't even done anything yet. It seems like a lot of the possible candidates didn't approve of Bercow's games when he was speaker.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh dear.

Being Speaker is not about standing up for democracy. It's about being a neutral arbiter of the manner in which the House of Commons business is conducted and properly applying the rules of the House, rather than making it up as he goes along. If "standing up for democracy" means behaving like that syphilitic hobbit who previously inhabited the speaker's chair, then fuck that noise.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Outside of the speaker nonsense, media's been putting the boot into the government.

Not a good look for an election, right or wrong.

This one was more of an own goal by this bumbling cuif, maybe if the council/government didn't build shoddy shitty buildings, they'd not need to listen to the fire brigade and all that nonsense.

This one might not be as hard hitting on the surface, but tie it into the renting prices and waiting lists for council housing, again not good looking. They could swing it was stalled and eventually fecked due to Brexit stagnation, or even swing it to the former PM, but still.

That's just today as well, maybe someone's been told to off load the shit to avoid it hitting closer to election day. Fun times.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimy Time

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From that article:

I feel like I'm in that Dave Chapelle bit, where CNN called Ja Rule on September 11th.
And this is why I don't pay my TV licence. Because the Beeb will insist on asking the views of rappers and actors and "celebrities" because they want to pander to the yoof. I wouldn't do a piece about the London grime scene asking what Sir Bufton Tufton thinks about who has the illest beats, so to would I not do a piece about the Mogg asking some rapist-looking degenerate of a "rapper."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino