Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched her go to a "no go zone" And there where no one around. She didn't communicate with anyone or did any effort what so ever. She was just being passive aggressive with her cuck boyfriend or whatever he was. The only thing I thought was worth noting was that they where in an area where they had bars on the windows on the ground floor. That is not normal in Scandinavia. I don't know what she expected to prove going to an area with no people for 10-15 minutes. Maybe that it's cold outside and people generally is indoors when it's cold? You tell me.
Video in question if any of you are interested:

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net

I just watched her go to a "no go zone" And there where no one around. She didn't communicate with anyone or did any effort what so ever. She was just being passive aggressive with her cuck boyfriend or whatever he was. The only thing I thought was worth noting was that they where in an area where they had bars on the windows on the ground floor. That is not normal in Scandinavia. I don't know what she expected to prove going to an area with no people for 10-15 minutes. Maybe that it's cold outside and people generally is indoors when it's cold? You tell me.
Video in question if any of you are interested:
Wew, Robin is quite the swedecuck :story:
I've never been to Scandinavia, but it sounds as if areas where first responders are hesitant to go and you can be assaulted in broad daylight are pretty new developments in that part of the world. Lunchbox is right in saying there's similar problems in the US, and have been for some time, but this is A BRAND NEW PROBLEM in Sweden that just seemed to start after recent waves of migration. Why could this be? ?

Back to America saga soon!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV

KookiesNKreem

Pantsu Line, Freaky Girl Coming Your Way
kiwifarms.net
You cant just add 'Cl-' to something and claim that as a word for whatever nonexistent clown culture you stand for. It's the clown equivalent to saying you can speak spanish because you add 'El' in front of everything. I'm more and more convinced that this is next-level trolling.

But I'll admit, I've never seen a bald American clown before. It's...kind of unsettling. What, did she just get out of clemotherapy? Does she have stage 4 clancer?

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Does she speak Swedish or is she one of those people who are too lazy to learn the language because "lol I can just communicate in English xD"?

Also, of course she lives in an area where Feminist Initiative is popular (they only obtained 0.4 % of the vote in the whole of Sweden in the 2018 elections):

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Ghost of ODB

The Ghost of ODB

The worst bork is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she speak Swedish or is she one of those people who are too lazy to learn the language because "lol I can just communicate in English xD"?
Interesting point. Willing to bet it's the latter. And if so she's ridiculous because Swedish for Immigrants is a thing that exists and is free.

Also who doesn't start learning the language the second they start thinking about moving? I'm going on holiday to a different (better) Scandi country and I started Duolingo'ing that shit ages ago.

• Agree
Reactions: ATaxingWoman

Foltest

King of Termia and protector of Kfarms
kiwifarms.net
Interesting point. Willing to bet it's the latter. And if so she's ridiculous because Swedish for Immigrants is a thing that exists and is free.

Also who doesn't start learning the language the second they start thinking about moving? I'm going on holiday to a different (better) Scandi country and I started Duolingo'ing that shit ages ago.
Counterpoint: SFI sucks balls and migrants learn shit from it. Most "teachers" there are themselves migrants who speak broken swedish and such (I think the workload is overwhelming and a shit paycheck, that is why no swedes want it). It is better for migrants to meet swedes and learn the langauge in practice.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Is she unemployed and living off government welfare stipend? I can't imagine she is being able to hold many jobs with that haircut and makeup.

Mr. A. L. Mao

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't look african
Yeah, I used "african-american" like a normalfag but she's insistent that she's american black (and both parents black iirc), though she's very light skinned, and probably paler from lack of sun in Sweden. Here's a good look at her natural hair texture:

Is she unemployed and living off government welfare stipend? I can't imagine she is being able to hold many jobs with that haircut and makeup.
To my knowledge, this is the only time she's talked about work:
Perhaps drug dealing, with the "I ain't going to jail" comment? Can any swedeposters fill us in on how likely and lucrative this may be?

The Ghost of ODB

The worst bork is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Counterpoint: SFI sucks balls and migrants learn shit from it. Most "teachers" there are themselves migrants who speak broken swedish and such (I think the workload is overwhelming and a shit paycheck, that is why no swedes want it). It is better for migrants to meet swedes and learn the langauge in practice.
Additional point: Her husband is Swedish. Why didn't they speak Swedish together sometimes instead of English?

Mr. A. L. Mao

kiwifarms.net
She's not an ICP fan as far as we know.

I guess it's like juggalo-adjacent.
Hi
She's not, says she doesn't listen to their music, does her makeup differently, and has a different philosophy. In her words:
I suppose the possibility exists, but I honestly find it more likely that she just leeches off her husband
Yeah, Robin is a pretty big cuck, but drug dealing clown is more fun ?

New video, lil lunchbox discovers the horseshoe theory, again insists she is black:
She actually seems pretty torn up at the end :heart-empty:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino