Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

Thordur

kiwifarms.net
She's not, says she doesn't listen to their music, does her makeup differently, and has a different philosophy. In her words:

Yeah, Robin is a pretty big cuck, but drug dealing clown is more fun ?

New video, lil lunchbox discovers the horseshoe theory, again insists she is black:
She actually seems pretty torn up at the end :heart-empty:
There really are no words, this isn't an act though, if it is, she has more talent than anyone in Hollywood (okay that's no feat). But really, she's just a deranged attention seeker. Pretty surreal though. I mean, god damn LOL

I'm not saying she isn't self aware and isn't trying to be ridiculous, but... This is a choice.

Reactions: Mr. A. L. Mao

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for making this OP, she's quite a deep dive and the links and images all make a good primer. I agree with the mod post that it might be a Jace-tier act, but it's being going on for quite a while and I can't see the monetization angle, so I'm on the fence on whether it's some sort of RP or she's just genuinely unhinged half the time as a bipolar.

I was quite shocked by the variety of skin tones she has in all of the childhood photos she montaged together in the Evolution of Lil Lunchbox video you linked already. At some points in her life she looks really dark, but she's practically bleached today.

I guess only time will tell if she's a lefty Sam Hyde or not.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for making this OP, she's quite a deep dive and the links and images all make a good primer. I agree with the mod post that it might be a Jace-tier act, but it's being going on for quite a while and I can't see the monetization angle, so I'm on the fence on whether it's some sort of RP or she's just genuinely unhinged half the time as a bipolar.
The lines are blurred here. I think it is primarily a troll, but the person doing the trolling isn't exactly 100% there. I am 99% sure I saw a video of hers long before she started getting this attention and it was widely understood to be tongue-in-cheek at the time. I would also point out there is a "boxxy" reference in her handle.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
The lines are blurred here. I think it is primarily a troll, but the person doing the trolling isn't exactly 100% there. I am 99% sure I saw a video of hers long before she started getting this attention and it was widely understood to be tongue-in-cheek at the time. I would also point out there is a "boxxy" reference in her handle.
She's definitely tuned into chan culture, no question there. But the sheet amount of oversharing and video content she engages in is pretty uncommon for a regular anon. It think it's really strange that she didn't have a Twitter account despite being so active on Facebook/Youtube/Instagram, and she doesn't have a particularly large following or views on any of it. It's also strange that the clown fetish goes back farther than the actual clown pepe meme, but she's not an ICP clown either.

Very intriguing overall.

Foltest

King of Termia and protector of Kfarms
kiwifarms.net
To my knowledge, this is the only time she's talked about work:
Perhaps drug dealing, with the "I ain't going to jail" comment? Can any swedeposters fill us in on how likely and lucrative this may be?
Depends on the drug. If she is dealing weed, she can make a killing. Uppsala is after all, a unversity city with a huge influx of students every year. I know a bunch of people who smoke weed there. With other drugs, I am not sure.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I used "african-american" like a normalfag but she's insistent that she's american black (and both parents black iirc), though she's very light skinned, and probably paler from lack of sun in Sweden.
She also uses a pale foundation that makes her skin look even lighter when she does a lot of her clown make-up. You look at older photos of her and while she is light-skinned, it's very obvious that she is black.

She's not, says she doesn't listen to their music, does her makeup differently, and has a different philosophy. In her words:
Even though she's not a Juggalo, I would pay to see her vlog from the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Also, anybody else think she'd be a perfect subject for a Primink video?

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
Oh no no no :story:

Edit:
  • the clorn was striptease videos and the like for online customers
  • she sold her used panties at some point :story:
  • moving back to the States late May
  • leaving catson Drexel with robin in Sweden
  • mentions Robin wanted to be a professional wrestler, he says he was briefly the heavyweight champion of Sweden before retiring ?
  • Robin says he will never go to America again, is afraid of flying
  • she's prescribed an antidepressant, "children's Xanax" (?), and smokes the sweet chiba for her mental illnesses yawn
To be continued.

Last edited:

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net

TL: DW: Used to be a serious vegan, but turned off of it by militant vegans, has a cow tard cum protein allergy and will eat eggs and fish. Props to her for admitting the hypocrisy of eating non-cuddly fish but not eating cuddly cows and pigs.

This is a really bad video, I can't even enjoy this ironically tbh

Reactions: The Ghost of ODB

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Fraulein got potential
She'll never have a family
Or get caught in a right-wing rally

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
clornhub.clet
WHO WANTS THE CLUSSY?

I don't think I accused her of trying to look lighter? I just thought that might have been the case, considering how clown make-up generally goes for being... well, white with exaggerated, colorful features. I guess I was wrong.

Lunchbox, please don't bully me, I actually like you.

I guess I'm just... clownin' around. ?

BobsSpergers

kiwifarms.net
It triggers my autism that she "identifies as a clown". Being a clown is a job, right? It's not a lifestyle. Clowns aren't clowns 24/7. I suppose that could support the theory that she's just a troll and this is all an act.
I suppose in clown world anything is a lifestyle, though.

• Agree
Reactions: cuddle striker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino