Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
She's too famous guys. We just need to back off and deal with it. Can't keep the clown down!
CLUCK ALL THE HATERS.
It's just so pathetic. Sever ties and move on, it is what adults do. Lunchbox is still hyper obsessed with her Swedish (?) ex-husband that her entire life is defined by this multi-year sperg out. As a connoisseur of tard-cum and a decent human being, I'm conflicted with wanting more of this nonsense and wishing she'd just move elsewhere and pull her clelf together.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I still follow her on social media just because I enjoy seeing her rants and slapfights. It's pretty comfy honestly and I'm glad to announce our beloved honkler queen is going to open up her clonlyfans soon!

6095D504-9D62-458C-85EF-B7DFCEE7AE9A.jpeg

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so shes turning over a new leaf?! no more clown makeup on her youtube videos?!

ngl she seems pretty medicated and lucid in this video. but at the same time, she says she'll only be wearing clown makeup for her onlyfans, which is anything but sane.

edit: i archived the video but having trouble with the uploader.