Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bit sad about her moving on from the clifestyle, but if she does better for herself, then I am happy for her.

It's admirable. Despite not being onboard with it she's taken the advice of mental health professionals and will try to stop doing the things that is making her a lolcow, which puts her light years ahead of other specimens on this forum.

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's admirable. Despite not being onboard with it she's taken the advice of mental health professionals and will try to stop doing the things that is making her a lolcow, which puts her light years ahead of other specimens on this forum.

newest one (no makeup) where she calls tressa on video (the girl she btfo a few weeks back) and it turns out that our girl completely misread the situation and in turn gets exposed for being incompetent, malicious, or both.

interestingly, tressa lets it slip that bria is getting rid of the makeup so Robin might find her more tolerable, so the intentions may be less noble than genuine self-help/seeking the help of medical professionals.

she really reminds me of some women i know with schizophrenia or bpd in terms of her delusions and inability to grasp reality. hearing her talk to a real person makes it really stand out.

i have a sneaking suspicion that we'll see the clown makeup back after the first big conflict with "voldemort".

Last edited:

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
new video: fully committed to the clifestyle.

if i'm understanding correctly, in this newest video, she admits she was faking the normie life just so she could gain robin's trust enough to leave him for good (he had her passport, for example) so that she wouldn't be involuntarily committed. this is even worse than i imagined lol holy shit what a piece of shit.

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Yikes!

fsafdsaf.jpg

How is this degeneracy allowed in Youtube?

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Clenglish accent, back in sweden, "my clusband is a black man", "cleet pictures", I'm thinking she's back :story:

Whoever roleplays as a clown should see to it that in the process he does not become a clown. And if you gaze long enough into a circus, the circus will gaze back into you.
I'm fascinated to see how this plays out, because clearly her clusband is still Robin, but she's now claiming he's a black man.

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
haven't actually watched the video much
but she is still being a clown and talking in an english accent so I don't see how the past videos can be any cringier than now

reacting to my old cringey clideos​

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
haven't actually watched the video much
but she is still being a clown and talking in an english accent so I don't see how the past videos can be any cringier than now

reacting to my old cringey clideos​

View attachment 2077221
I still can't work out if this is performance art or not, because it does feel like a masterful troll parody of a recovery video.

I especially like how she acknowledges that it was wrong to call Swedish people stupid "because how would I like it if people called clowns stupid" while insisting she technically didn't break into Robin's car because it was unlocked.

Basically continuing to wear clown makeup and speak in a fake British accent is a hat tip to the fact that she's only pretending to be showing personal growth. Kinda like when she pretended to stop being a clown so she could escape Robin and run for Mayor of Paducah in a fake Kentucky accent.

My new working theory is she started doing the clown stuff as a parody, but is mentally ill enough that she's living like this full time to sell the parody.