Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
Black. Clomen. Do. Not. Cheat. Cleriod.
Random txt vibes

I still can't work out if this is performance art or not, because it does feel like a masterful troll parody of a recovery video.
My new working theory is she started doing the clown stuff as a parody, but is mentally ill enough that she's living like this full time to sell the parody.
I'm with you, she's pretty self aware (at least at the moment), as evidenced by the hamming it up at the end of the latest video. But it takes a special type of person to really live the clifestyle like she does. 🤡

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Came across “lillunchboxxx” on TikTok and just knew I remembered this psycho from somewhere. Seems she’s dropped the clown look as of late. Now it’s all about her DID “Clystem”.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe7pkqPc/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe7pDM72/
Oh come on this chick is hilarious.

"You can't say I don't have DID because Bria has been diagnosed by a medical professional with a PHD. And I am that medical professional, Dr Remytria, who's diagnosing her by living in her headspace"

"Hi this is Bria, I actually think Dr Remytria is behaving unethically. Self diagnosis is valid but I'm not self diagnosed, Dr Remytria is a medical professional who diagnosed me with DID without my consent for a psuchiatric evaluation and she has a conflict of interest because she's part of this system and lives in my head"

"Hi this is Liz, how dare you say Dr Remytria's diagnosis doesn't count! Of course she can be a super smart fully accredited medical professional, how is that weird? I'm smarter than our alter Bart who is a literal gorilla".

She also has a racist middle aged conservative white woman alter (who complains about her alter videos being deleted for "harassment and bullying" because conservative voices are being silenced) and for some reason an alter of her husband Robin (her husband Robin is also still with her irl). 10/10 here for the LLB DID saga

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tressa Weaver, ALR's haydurr in her 30's and mother of 2, autist

View attachment 2466766

Creator of the fake screenshots and screen recordings of Becky, of the fake Becky Williams facebook profile and of the speculations in the haydurr nations regarding this.

View attachment 2466772

View attachment 2466769
View attachment 2466843

Even going as far as to comment on the controversies she has been faking:

View attachment 2466776

As our gorl seems to be craving attention I'll happily help her with that.
I came with her real name by her TikTok username. It shows videos of her 2 kids, which are in photos on her facebook pages too.

View attachment 2466782
View attachment 2466783

Her address:
PO Box 731
La Center, KY 42056

View attachment 2466785
View attachment 2466786

Lori (Tressa's mother) sharing her grandkids photos on her facebook page:

View attachment 2466788
View attachment 2466790

Big simp for them lolcows. So much that she became one.

View attachment 2466791

She claims to have dated other problematic youtubers...

View attachment 2466799

Proof of Tressa Weaver being a compulsive liar and manipulator.

She rather spend hours on haydurr nation faking screenshots and creating fictional drama on her favorite lolcows instead of taking care of her 2 children.

Good bye.
It seems the ex of clownie is a professional poo toucher in the Ambersphere. The lesbian lolcow world is certainly a small, interconnected one.

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Are there any others in the clownosphere?
There were a few, there's that that couple she ran off to live with in "Clentucky" where she ran for mayor, and some Swedes.

This has reminded me of my favourite LLB saga, where she discovered her husband was cheating on her and then stole the mistress away and started dating her and turning her into a clown.

Shit like this is why LLB is my favourite lolcow, because it's obviously too ridiculous and staged to be real and yet she does legitimately seem to live like this.

Damn she gonna bring the clpocalypse with that stern cloice..
This is a case in point because this is a serious topic (and she has a point) but she's threatening to pull a "Cled Clazinsky" against the forums because we're "clucking with a clentally clill clown".

Last edited:

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know what the fuck she is talking about, she gives no context. Edit: nvm im dumb I just haven't really been reading this thread anymore. just bitching about the tressa dox, specifically that her kids were included

"Dear Kiwifarms" archive:

Last edited:

Fact Me Till I Fart

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know what the fuck she is talking about, she gives no context. Edit: nvm im dumb I just haven't really been reading this thread anymore. just bitching about the tressa dox, specifically that her kids were included

"Dear Kiwifarms" archive:
View attachment 2470308
I lol'd when she went all serious trying to explain why a site is bad because we gossip...

Not our fucks to give but to go on Social Media for attention...

Is literally asking for all kinds warranted or unwarranted... Trolls gunna troll, especially trolling a clown with a mental disorder!

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
still REEEEEEing about the dox.

KIWIFARMS: REMOVE THE CHILDREN’S FACES OR I RELEASE MY CLANIFESTO​

MissDrama

I'm here for the chaos.
kiwifarms.net
"Keep their faces un-blurred and we're gonna have a problem"

Miss. Your 'friend' is who published all those images on her social media, and made it public to see. None of her pages were private, We are not super hackers that managed to get their photos and information. It's Tressa who gave consent for those photos to be public. Welcome to the internet dude, that's how things work around here.

If you're concerned about her kids being in danger, then tell her to not publish their full names and videos on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook gorl.

I was who made the post doxxing Tressa. There's multiple evidence of her being involved in making the fake screenshots and story, and then acting as if she wasn't involved at all. She's just a fake autistic bitch.

The point of the doxx was to expose Tressa Weaver, her children photos/videos were just to prove those were her accounts. At one point I was open to blurring their faces if a mod from KiwiFarms asked me to do so. But as this lolcow is so MAD about it, it's just too entertaining to do it now. It shall stay like that. Keep being disappointed, but don't project to us the real issue: your friend Tressa Weaver enjoys to pozload my neghole and create fake dramas online but as soon as the drama turns around and bites her butt she bitches out. This is just karma, enjoy.

Mr Sister

it's sick, it's piss
kiwifarms.net
my archive stopped at 89% for some reason and its honestly not worth me trying to archive again.

Last edited:

MissDrama

I'm here for the chaos.
kiwifarms.net
archiving. seems like a troll but i'm enjoying it. edit: nvm im fucking bored 27 minutes of this bitch rambling is too much. 20% on the archive.

Basically fast forward to minute '22
All the rest is her just reading some internet political manifesto

But yeah, clearly just trolling... and badly, sadly. Quite boring.

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
I skipped through the video, not bothering to make this neat or time stamped because it's not worth the time.

Summary: She wrote a big document with a bunch of sperging and unintelligible wording because of the "cl" prefix added to every other word. She claims to want to "snail mail it to kiwi farms headquarters" or maybe email it. Since null is on vacation, it'll probably go un noticed, or, it does get attention and no one is as curious enough as she seems to think to go through it or care.

Sorry, Bri, the pictures appear to be staying. Cope, seethe and dilate about it

Vladdington

kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why LLB is my favourite lolcow, because it's obviously too ridiculous and staged to be real and yet she does legitimately seem to live like this.
I gotta agree- I don't follow a lot of lolcows too closely because when I think about their real-life circumstances I often feel sad or disgusted, depending on the subject. But LLB is just cliving her best clife. I don't know how much of her videos are spontaneous/sincere or scripted deadpan but her comedic timing is perfect.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that lunchbox says she messaged somebody asking for her middle name to be removed (2:30 of the Dear Kiwifarms video). It wasn't me, unless messages expire after a certain period of time? Anyway, she could be posting in this very thread right now :thinking:

This video made me lol irl, gorilla alter emerges when a banana is mentioned :story: