Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - Autistic SJW comic writer, fake tranny, violently angry about conservatives

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-9-24_2-43-9.png

Brian "Magdalene" Visaggio is a comic artist who seems to have a bit of an anger problem. When he isn't writing for his comic "Kim & Kim" (archive) he is explaining to social media why cis people are horrible for being cis people, the violent things he would like to do to them, and picking fights about shit that adults with real jobs would never care about. Considering how the last fake tranny who had a comic that featured trannies killing cissies that KF covered ended up, Visaggio should be a bit of fun.

upload_2017-9-23_22-48-15.png

Brian's social media is a healthy mix of salt about Trump, anger at cis people and typical nonsense of shaming cis people.

literally creepy men talking about how men creep them out.
upload_2017-9-24_3-29-44.png

upload_2017-9-24_3-32-3.png

upload_2017-9-24_3-38-10.png

upload_2017-9-24_3-40-1.png

upload_2017-9-24_3-40-32.png

Brian is a guy who was initially mentioned in an article posted by @Munchingonfish in the PPWJ section. Brian is a member of a group of SJW comics who is angry about some dude criticizing diversity in the comic book industry. That really isn't interesting, informative or important, but when you look deeper into this idiot's online history, you can see a consistent record of being chimpy, self-important, smug, autistic and just generally a massive faggot.

Here's the article (archive)
Meyer has been accused of transphobia for calling out the questionable elevation of a transgendered comic author, Magdalene Visaggio, who seemed to come out of nowhere with no history or accomplishments in the industry. Visaggio rose quickly for a beginner, leading some, like Meyer, to believe he was hired for diversity instead of skill. Visaggio won a new talent workshop at DC Comics that put him in a position to be mentored by the top comic writers in the industry even though he appeared not to like or understand DC characters like Batman.

He also appears a little unstable, threatening "cis" people with violence on social media.

upload_2017-9-23_22-39-6.png

upload_2017-9-23_22-39-46.png

But there isn't any real rush to buy Visaggio's transgendered comic book Kim & Kim, ranked #373 in the July sales ratings.

Meyer believes he is being targeted for, among other things, daring to criticize Visaggio. "You can't say anything about the diversity hires because they're magical," he explained. "One of the successes of my channel is that I say what other people are thinking. There's about 100,000 fans out there waiting to come back. America only has a few unique institutions and one of them, comic books, is literally being murdered. Normal comic pros have been chased away and it is now a weird club for people with personality disorders."
Here is a video by the guy who their Facebook group was plotting to harass where he criticizes Visaggio for not understanding Batman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpId9L4as24

If you are wondering about what Kim & Kim is, the synopsis describes it as "Superbad if Michael Cera was a trans woman and Jonah Hill a queergirl partner in crime" (archive). Visaggio himself described the development of the comic in an interview with Gizmodo, essentially describing the character Kim Q as a self-insert and the person he wants to be when he has transitioned and Kim D as a queergirl he thirsts for.

What is interesting in all this is that Visaggio considers the comic as essentially a form of therapy and a way to express themselves as they transition, but yet the focus of the story is on two characters who lack a strong grip on femininity with a hyper-masculine job where they routinely engage in violence. These factors, plus Visaggio's history of violent rhetoric online, make it appear that Visaggio's transition is more fetishistic in nature than based on true dysphoria.

From Gizmodo (archive):
Both Kims are queer—Kim D is bisexual. Just wanted to get that out there! So yeah, I’m a trans woman, and Kim Q means the world to me. I had barely started transitioning when I began developing Kim & Kim; I had only been in therapy about a month at that point, and I was still terrified. It was really important for my own sanity to make transition stop feeling like this big giant monster, and instead to treat it like just another part of someone’s biography.

Kim Q is this realized human being who found herself in her transition and has not stopped trying to find herself. It’s not like she sat down, defined herself as a girl, and stopped developing right there. Kim Q provided me this vehicle to imagine myself, I dunno, a couple years down the line. Kim Q has a life. Kim Q hasn’t solved all her problems. Kim Q owns her past. It was kinda therapeutic, and it helped me get a little bit comfortable with the idea of transitioning, because one of my biggest worries was that it would overwhelm me.

My transition hangs over the book in another big way, too: it’s kind of unabashedly girly, in the way that Hellcat is girly or Rat Queens is girly. I’ve always had a really fucked up relationship with femininity, so this book is smothered in neon pink and rainbows even while it’s a beautifully foulmouthed, violent, bloody book. Developing this book was a really fun exercise in embracing this part of myself and seeing what it looked like, which ended up being a Lisa Frank assault rifle.

The other thing that really drove my portrayal of trans women in this book was the suicide of Leelah Alcorn. I don’t know if you read her suicide note, but she was so convinced she didn’t have a future. And why would she think anything else? If there’s one thing we’ve learned from the media, it’s that trans women are pathetic creatures who probably end up getting murdered. Leelah definitely imbibed that message. I did, too. I grew up with nothing by Jerry Springer, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and To Wong Foo. That was more or less all I had to base my self-conception of myself as a trans woman on. And man — what a fucked up way to grow up. I wanted to make sure that, in my own work, I was putting trans women all over the place, as well-developed POV characters whose transness matters.
Apparently he is also into "Dream Daddy"
upload_2017-9-24_2-19-36.png

Outside of the comic, Visaggio fancies themselves a trans activist. In a writing for "Letters to the Revolution", Visaggio continuously asks reader who they don't know and will never know if they are "okay" and tells them that they are "important" several times, while ranting on their fear towards Trump.

Here are some clips from the letter (archive)
Dear Baby Queers Everywhere,

First, are you okay?

That's important to ask because you're important to me, and though it may seem hard to believe lately, you’re actually important to lots and lots of people. And we all want you, before anything else, to be emotionally and physically healthy.

That matters just the same way that you matter.

Ok. So what happened in November is that somewhere under half of the voting electorate—somewhere in the range of 63 million out of around 130 million votes case or some such, out of a U.S. adult population of 240 million people—decided to cast their ballot in favor of a guy who, honestly, doesn’t give a shit about us one way or another.

He doesn’t, really. But lots of his supporters hate us very very much
. Mike Pence is notoriously anti-queer, and indications have been that he’s going to find a place in his administration for former North Carolina governor and living taint Pat McCrory, the man behind the Tarheel State’s anti-anti-discrimination law.

But we do still have to live in a world where millions of people decided AT BEST that they’re totally fine with putting a man in power who is a) obviously hella authoritarian and b) surrounding himself with anti-Black, anti-Muslim, anti-Queer, and anti-LGBT councilors.

We are, in short, non-people to them, barely worth considering.

So again. Are you okay?

I'm asking that again because one of the strongest acts of resistance we can offer is to love ourselves, and self-love is a prerequisite to any meaningful movement forward. If we do not care for ourselves, and do the things that make and keep us healthy, if we give into despair or nihilism, if we decide that we have no hope, no future, and that coming to terms with who and what we are is pointless—well, then they've won right out of the gate.

I'm going to level with you: I'm afraid. It's incredibly not hard to imagine Trumpism—antidemocratic, authoritarian, patriarchal Trumpism, which has no respect for the spirit of the law—overriding every single legal gain we've made in the last decades. It is a small step from arresting trans women in ladies’ rooms in Dearborn to raiding gay communities in Austin. It will not be hard for them to make our lives difficult and they already clearly have the motive. We're very much witnessing a political revolution that will reverberate in one form or another for decades, if not another century.
He has also contributed to TransLifeline.
upload_2017-9-24_2-49-4.png

He also planned on graduating from Seminary and going to Rome. Below (archive) he seemed to have thought that school was a way out of his hellhole. According to this post, he wanted to go to Fordham, but at one point had a .8 GPA. He ended up going to Seton Hall and then dropping out.
upload_2017-9-24_2-23-26.png

Why? So you can drop that like you did Seminary? :story:
upload_2017-9-24_3-1-28.png

Brian's ultra low GPA isn't surprising once you look through his social media. He has a clear lack of understanding of how laws work.
upload_2017-9-24_2-51-24.png

Yeah, Brian should definitely not own a gun.
upload_2017-9-24_2-55-46.png

Here he is getting married

But he couldn't even follow through with that
upload_2017-9-24_3-11-56.png

And here is some Trump salt from Facebook to close with

Thanks to @zedkissed60 for the extensive research on this idiot.

Last edited:

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moved this to the Rat King based on links to several RK cows.

Here is Brian thirsting on Geena over shoes and someone informing them that they're gross.

upload_2017-9-24_10-48-11.png

Here is Brian kvetching about whether or not he can sign a legal gocument executed in his "deadname", when he still has is "deadname" on his SSN and IRS files, featuring a cameo by Geena Phillips and a tag to Chelsea Manning

upload_2017-9-24_10-41-4.png

Here is Zinnia and Brian complaining about that Ray Blanchard crank.

upload_2017-9-24_10-50-29.png

Brian and Nick Nyberg mad about TERFs
upload_2017-9-24_10-56-29.png

Supporting TransLifeline
upload_2017-9-24_10-58-58.png

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is it possible to get a .8 GPA? Is that on a 4.0 scale? I assumed that was a typo. How would they manage to obtain that average without being expelled for poor academic performance?
Mine put you on academic probation if you fell below a 2.0 followed by dismissal if there was no improvement within a semester. I have no fucking clue how he managed something like this.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 285719

Anyone who wonders why the nazi-punchers seem to have so much in common with McCarthyist-style Red Scare people, look no further. This rationalization about why it's fine to shut down some ideologies and close down free speech for any ideological movement labeled undemocratic is exactly what was argued about why it was fine to dismiss First Amendment arguments when it came to communism. Commuism was implemented via violent revolution and put the lives of US citizens (the bourgeois and capitalists) at "existential risk" the same way.

And the idea that having checks written to you under a previous name would be this horrible "omg am I ever going to get paid" thing wouldn't be an issue if these dudes had ever given two shits about the experiences of actual women -- who routinely change their names upon marriage and spend weeks or months (sometimes years, because it's a pain in the ass to change some documents and it's also not that big a deal) in name limbo. Every institution has ways of dealing with this. Every bank. Every background check company. Every DMV. Cissies have had to deal with this kind of issue for a long, long time and somehow manage to never act like it makes life simply impossible.

As for Zinnia crying about Ray Blanchard, that's the whole thing about making your private life public. You don't get to have boundaries that include "people not commenting on what you do or speculating about what you're like" or "linking to your photos." This is one of the single biggest disadvantages of putting your body out in public, and it's a huge reason most women (and even most MTFs) would never consider it. Being public means it's not just your friends who see you, or people who are favorably disposed to your demographic. You want the advantages of being out in public? You take the bad shit with it. As you get more public, you literally lose legal protections against people trashing you. Zinnia's "boundaries" are non-enforceable and hypocritical, too, because I'm pretty sure none of these troons would support Blanchard's "boundaries" about not being contacted by crazy autogynephiles who call him a hate speaker.

FoomiOnce

Bitch in Cat Tights
kiwifarms.net
The art is tumblr quality in every way.. Marvel has made it no secret that they now recruit off there..

As for the writing, Just reading the dialogue on the 1st video's thumbnail makes me cringe..
In a way I'm pissed that Marvel (and to an extent, Cartoon Network) are under the impression that anyone with a massive Tumblr following equals=BEST ART EVAH but at the same time, there is a sick sense of glee within me knowing that there are so many people who recognize that the art is shit and so is the idea of keeping your recruitment pool so low that you honestly think a site where people have a bitch fit over titties is the best place to go.

MidUSA

kiwifarms.net
Marvel got someone competent in charge that got rid of some of the most egregious non-selling SJW titles (including the horrible "America") so there might be less mags-roasting from the YouTube comics reviewers coming up.

This review from D&C of mags semi-coherent twitter ramblings around the holidays is probably one of his funnier vissaggio roasts IMO.

"Hey lil' mexican man..."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino