Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - *Eisner Nominated*

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
I doubt the IP rights were much. Honestly if it was even low 5 figures, I’d be surprised.
From what I know, companies pay pretty low for IP rights to unpopular properties. I know someone who got his children's book adapted into a full Hollywood animated movie by a major studio, and he said he was only "paid enough to renovate his kitchen." Brian probably got maybe 5k-10k, tops.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. The lack of self-awareness on display in the span of 3 tweets is *chef's kiss*
View attachment 1307935

"....you have to recognize when you do." Thanks for the laughs, Bri.
Of course Brian displays a lack of awareness, considering he was born with a penis but insists his a woman.

From what I know, companies pay pretty low for IP rights to unpopular properties. I know someone who got his children's book adapted into a full Hollywood animated movie by a major studio, and he said he was only "paid enough to renovate his kitchen." Brian probably got maybe 5k-10k, tops.
Is that number final? I remember hearing maybe from Zack that the rights normally go for about 5K, either way SyFy overpaid.

• Agree
Reactions: knightlautrec

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn 200 thousand an episode? Those are WNBA ratings. Like nobody is watching, people just happen to have the TV on the SyFy channel while they do their laundry.

I heard that when it's done it might be the lowest rated SyFy scripted show ever.

Edit: the crazy thing that I've noticed is that there seem to be no reviews at all from major sites. Rottentomatoes has a score of 100% but there are only 8 reviews total. I've never seen anything like it. It's like reviewers didn't have anything nice to say, so they said nothing at all because they didn't want blowback.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he still wearing a wig? His hairline is so bizarre if not:
1590209118055.png
1590209222490.png

Mags is on her pretend period:
1590209083140.png

Looks like Brian didn't like being screenshotted & mocked. I'm sure protecting his tweets will help with those dismal syfy channel ratings 😅😅
I think we may see an announcement that Vagrant Queen got cancelled soon:
1590208906398.png

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Some useless Tard on a politics and comics site said Mags' show has low ratings because everyone's recording it on DVR.

Don't DVRs have a tv tuner card (at a minimum)? Aren't cable companies able to detect what's being recorded and include it in the ratings?

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some useless Tard on a politics and comics site said Mags' show has low ratings because everyone's recording it on DVR.

Don't DVRs have a tv tuner card (at a minimum)? Aren't cable companies able to detect what's being recorded and include it in the ratings?
Yes, it’s called Live Plus. Additionally they monitor for next day (+1), third day (+3), and seventh day (+7) viewings, which are what matter most thanks to time-sensitive advertising.

No one is DVR-ing this shit.

Carmina Burana

O Bib Fortuna!
kiwifarms.net
I think we may see an announcement that Vagrant Queen got cancelled soon:
View attachment 1313441
Watching this show fail has been, by far, the most entertainment Brian has ever provided. I'd sooner watch Far-Out Space Nuts or Lost Saucer than this shit.

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-47-31-1.png

The troons & loons are planning a tweetstorm tomorrow to try to fool syfy into thinking there's a huge, underserved audience for this.

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-59-31-1.png

If I had twitter, I might try to hijack the tag.....

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching this show fail has been, by far, the most entertainment Brian has ever provided. I'd sooner watch Far-Out Space Nuts or Lost Saucer than this shit.

View attachment 1317863

The troons & loons are planning a tweetstorm tomorrow to try to fool syfy into thinking there's a huge, underserved audience for this.

View attachment 1317875

If I had twitter, I might try to hijack the tag.....
Yes, mass tweet on a national holiday when I’m sure the tv execs are all paying close attention.